🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Beloved First Lady Melania

Yowza! She is not much too look at when she is not showing a lot of skin.

Perv.

Just stating the facts. She should not cover up her best assets.

Best stick with the gender you prefer.

You mean real women and not plastic ones? Ok. I will do that

You may want to look up the definition of gender.

I am not confused about gender, but I can see that you are, which makes a lot of sense. I am sorry that you need a dictionary to tell you what gender is, but I guess in today's world that is not a surprise.

DOYTauoUIAAbT52.jpg

DOEosG6VAAEv-Oh.jpg:large

DNzik9XUMAAklrX.jpg

Fake news never acknowledges how much our First Lady Melania Trump is helping our country. Here is the appreciation thread.

Her vile monster husband is an abomination.

She is co-conspirator in a criminal conspiracy.
He kicked Hillary Clinton's was. Thank God!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Still focused on Hillary like a laser beam. The obsession continues.
Lol, Hillary is keeping herself in the spotlight.

"Our beloved"? A woman who sleeps with a husband who is a whore for the money? She knew donald was a slut when she married him.
She married a very wealthy man 30 years older than herself. An unattractive man, a man who does not treat her lovingly. She knows she is just a trophy wife. Wife number 3, a wife who knows her husband cheated on his other wives and probably has cheated on her. All she cares about is the money.

She seems to have more dignity than her husband, but that is about all I can say for her.

As far as comparing her to Jackie Kennedy: there is no comparison except both being very pretty. As far as comparing her to Mrs. Obama: the criticism of Michelle is totally partisan and often racist. In the UK she was always and still is praised for her fashion sense, and in the US she was a very popular first lady. She is extermely intelligent and well spoken. If she were a Republican, you would have nothing bad to say about her.

Cool, creative and full of British brands: Michelle Obama defines her post-FLOTUS look

Michelle Obama's 35 Most Influential Looks of All Time

Michelle Obama wows Britain with her style
We know Kennedy cheated on Jakie. So I'm sure it wasn't love that kept her with him. Not trying to diss on her. I wasn't born then, but by what I have seen. She was a classy lady.
She never posed nude, so as far as class goes she's at least one up on Melania. And she didn't marry John for money; her own family had more or as much as his. I think she stayed because in those days that's what people did. My parents were from that generation. Divorce was not common like it is today. That's if she knew he was fooling around; maybe she didn't.

Melania is a lovely and gracious woman. The attacks on her just reveal that other people are envious of her.

View attachment 160035

Perv.

Facts that you're being sexist right now towards our first lady. She can't help it if there's a special camera lens. Wow I cannot believe the sexism through that remark. Sad!
I bet this perv has nude photos of Zsa Zsa all over his bedroom wall.

Wow her being an actual model gives you envy? Sad! Besides she wasn't gross like Obama's mom.

obamas-mamma.jpg

DOYTauoUIAAbT52.jpg

DOEosG6VAAEv-Oh.jpg:large

DNzik9XUMAAklrX.jpg

Fake news never acknowledges how much our First Lady Melania Trump is helping our country. Here is the appreciation thread.

Her vile monster husband is an abomination.

She is co-conspirator in a criminal conspiracy.
He kicked Hillary Clinton's was. Thank God!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Still focused on Hillary like a laser beam. The obsession continues.
Lol, Hillary is keeping herself in the spotlight.

Crooked Hillary!

View attachment 160035

Perv.

Facts that you're being sexist right now towards our first lady. She can't help it if there's a special camera lens. Wow I cannot believe the sexism through that remark. Sad!
I bet this perv has nude photos of Zsa Zsa all over his bedroom wall.

Wow her being an actual model gives you envy? Sad! Besides she wasn't gross like Obama's mom.

photos that were debunked back in 2008 is the best you can do? :banana:

Sucks to be you!

None of the good hardheartedness by the Trumps makes the news.

Snowflakes would rather analyze every word to create a narrative, because they're scum and sell-out their souls to "Satan".

Last edited:
I've got nothing against Melania Trump.

But what exactly has she done to "help our country"?
What has she done to hurt it?

Nothing.

This thread isn't praising Melania for "not hurting" our country, though.
I think she is doing a good job.

I don't think she has a "job" to do. If you mean she stands next to Trump well, then sure.
She has visited children's hospitals, and stayed out of the spot light as good as she can. Can't say that about the last two democrat first ladies. One was to busy breaking laws and was head of bimbo patrol. The other one was busy starving our children.

Forum List

Back