🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Beloved First Lady Melania

Our National Trophy Wife.

She speaks more languages than you could ever think. Sad!
She doesn't speak English well and probably doesn't speak the others well either. Being multi-lingual is not an indication of high intelligence: it's an indication of 1) being European, and 2) having an appitude for languages. Nothing more. She says almost nothing, ever, which indicates someone who either can't speak the language or doesn't have much intelligence or anything to say.

Melania, the most beautiful first lady in history...
Yes, I'm sure you think so...

malaria screwed face.jpg

.... as we rapidly spiral into the pit of sophomoric insults and crass behavior.
There are other forums you could visit.

Why come here and insult people having a few laughs.

This is hardly the worst thread that's been seen on this board.

.... as we rapidly spiral into the pit of sophomoric insults and crass behavior.

You're right --- it's not the worst.

But, it IS clearly indicative of the liberal mind when they feel free to attack someone with sophomoric bullshit for no reason at all.

Having a few laughs, my ass ...

But, it IS clearly indicative of the liberal mind when they feel free to attack someone with sophomoric bullshit for no reason at all.

Did you get this worked up and angry when the insults were about First Lady Obama?

Please, stop being such a hypocrite.

Just like every thread that attacked Michelle Obama for her looks was clearly indicative of the Conservative mind when they felt free to attack someone with sophomoric bullshit for no reason at all.

Frankly I think everyone who attacks Melania or Michelle based on their looks or for so many of the other bullshit reasons is an asshole.

There is no reason to attack Melania. I am not aware of any great accomplishments yet- but that is no big deal- I have nothing against her at all.

Don't be an asshole- don't attack Melania
Don't be an asshile- don't attack Michelle.

Well, I guess it'll be interesting to see how nasty and ugly this thread gets.

Hmmmm is this an accurate quote of yours? Just checking- you know about sophomoric insults and crass behavior.....

Spare_change said:

Well, now, you must admit she is one ugly lady .... reminds me of an old fishwife. We have watched liberals fawn over her for 8 years, because after all, nobody would dare say anything bad about the first black FLOTUS, would they?

As for her personality --- "bitch" just about describes it.

Our National Trophy Wife.

She speaks more languages than you could ever think. Sad!
She doesn't speak English well and probably doesn't speak the others well either. Being multi-lingual is not an indication of high intelligence: it's an indication of 1) being European, and 2) having an appitude for languages. Nothing more. She says almost nothing, ever, which indicates someone who either can't speak the language or doesn't have much intelligence or anything to say.

Or who does not feel the need to speak at every possible moment. Her English is fluent, though accented.

Forum List

Back