🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Beloved First Lady Melania

There is no doubt Melania is truly a beauty, with class, with passion for children world wide and OMG even though my favorite clothes these days come from Cabela's, at one point in time I adored Vogue and high fashion and Melania is drop dead gorgeous in her style tastes.

To those who criticize Michelle, I really do wish you would back off.

It's unseemly. I appreciate Michelle wanting to truly promote American fashion designers but there were too many times early in their WH days the gowns were hideous. Michelle learned as the years went by but she did start at ground zero when right from the get go Melania had two of my fave designers always Dolce and Gabanna.

I like her earlier work better....

63-1.jpg

I like her earlier work better....

63-1.jpg
I'm so glad that donald bought her. But, then again, he was the one who insisted as an upstanding Christian gentleman that he managed to sleep his way through New York without getting an STD when his compatriots were ducking bullets in rice paddies in Southeast Asia. Remember that Christians are supposed to be virgins up until their wedding night. And which wedding was this? Number three?

There is no doubt Melania is truly a beauty, with class, with passion for children world wide and OMG even though my favorite clothes these days come from Cabela's, at one point in time I adored Vogue and high fashion and Melania is drop dead gorgeous in her style tastes.

It's unseemly. I appreciate Michelle wanting to truly promote American fashion designers but there were too many times early in their WH days the gowns were hideous. Michelle learned as the years went by but she did start at ground zero when right from the get go Melania had two of my fave designers always Dolce and Gabanna.

Michelle was laughably ugly. She had a face like an orc. That lower jaw went into page 2. She made it worse by referring to herself as "Big Mo" which inevitably gave rise to calling her "Big Moo".

It could have been a comic strip. Big Moo actually thought those fashion designers and mags found her attractive. Moo said at one point, that after Bathhouse Barry left the white house, Anna Wintour was going to make her a fashion icon in world wide Vogue! Yes, she thought that. Where does Madam Wintour think you are now, Tubby?

Melania is a beautiful, gracious woman who was indeed a world wide supermodel.

LWNJ's called this beautiful......If you dared question her "Beauty" you were branded a "RACIST"!!!

uo2.jpg

They also think this man is a woman.....

video-undefined-2550F72100000578-107_636x358.jpg

So when they attack Melania's looks.....it means less than nothing. It simply confirms they are mentally ill.

I agree with you on both counts.

Though Michelle offended many people with her 'first time I'm proud of my country...' comment. I think both the criticism and the adoration were extreme. Ironically in the name of tolerance several fashion designers announced they would refuse to dress First Lady Melania - wonder if they've changed their minds.

One thing not mentioned very often is the First Lady's fluency in several languages, and that she is a first generation American. She grew up under Communist rule in a country with an uneasy relationship with the Soviet Union. She has experienced things few Americans have.

She is beautiful and gracious.

Our purported "first lady" ain't no lady. She deserves her husband, who ain't no gentleman. You want that chick up there at #23? Okay. No class. But her husband has no class either. They are worth each other.

Jimmy Page giving a nod to the great Oriental cultures during a performance in the 70's with some embroidered dragons!

tumblr_inline_mk6p87KgHx1qz4rgp.jpg

"Our beloved"? A woman who sleeps with a husband who is a whore for the money? She knew donald was a slut when she married him.
She married a very wealthy man 30 years older than herself. An unattractive man, a man who does not treat her lovingly. She knows she is just a trophy wife. Wife number 3, a wife who knows her husband cheated on his other wives and probably has cheated on her. All she cares about is the money.

She seems to have more dignity than her husband, but that is about all I can say for her.

As far as comparing her to Jackie Kennedy: there is no comparison except both being very pretty. As far as comparing her to Mrs. Obama: the criticism of Michelle is totally partisan and often racist. In the UK she was always and still is praised for her fashion sense, and in the US she was a very popular first lady. She is extermely intelligent and well spoken. If she were a Republican, you would have nothing bad to say about her.

Cool, creative and full of British brands: Michelle Obama defines her post-FLOTUS look

Michelle Obama's 35 Most Influential Looks of All Time

Michelle Obama wows Britain with her style

Last edited:

Forum List

Back