Our corrupt media

The traditional broadcast networks (ABC, NBC, CBS) have the more traditional, once or twice a day news consumers.
Nobody under 75 years old watches ABC, NBC or CBS news regularly.
Wrong. Per the link I provided, age 25-54 viewership alone is about 5 million daily, 1 million more than the cable news networks TOTAL viewership.

The argument just doesn't float. Not even close.
This is for the ENTIRE week of broadcast last week (during the end of a presidential election):

Due to Thursday Night Football, CBS Evening News ratings are based on 4 days (Mon-Wed and Fri).

*UPDATED evening newscast numbers for the week of Oct. 3, 2016:

ABC NBC CBS
• Total Viewers: 8,361,000; 8,446,000; 6,498,000
• A25-54: 1,798,000; 2,168,000; 1,526,000

After Adjustments, NBC Nightly News Wins the Week Across the Board

O'Reilly alone has twice as many viewers a week.

I stay in lots of hotels. Fox News is seemingly always on in the lobbies.​

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate and not actually practicing journalism. I would like to understand why you condone a media that is so biased that the truth and facts are what they decide they are.

I do get it that they are helping your candidate right now. But think about it, it might not always be that way. A state controlled media will destroy this country by indoctrination and lies.

Why do you think you are incapable of making your own decisions after hearing both sides equally? Why do you want the media telling you what to believe and what to think?

Please don't respond with partisan bullshit, this is a serious question.

Do you think the Rightwing media would editorially disarm if the liberal media did?

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate and not actually practicing journalism. I would like to understand why you condone a media that is so biased that the truth and facts are what they decide they are.

I do get it that they are helping your candidate right now. But think about it, it might not always be that way. A state controlled media will destroy this country by indoctrination and lies.

Why do you think you are incapable of making your own decisions after hearing both sides equally? Why do you want the media telling you what to believe and what to think?

It is about power....and taking things from one group and giving them to another...that is what the democrats offer.

I have been thinking about this a lot........conservatives do not understand leftists....because conservatives essentially want to be left alone...accumulating power is just not part of our personalities...which is why we embrace the Constitution and the Bill of Rights which act to put a check on the accumulation of power in the hands of the few....lefties......part of their DNA seeks to grab as much power as they can get.....no matter what it takes...who they have to hurt ......getting power is a drive, like sex, the need for oxygen, food and water....they can't help themselves.....

So....if that means the press has to destroy their enemy..so be it..as long as in the end they have more power....

Do you think the Rightwing media would editorially disarm if the liberal media did?

We aren't talking about disarming moron.....we are talking about being actual journalists...treating both candidates with the conempt politicians deserve to get....they are ignoring the vast levels of crime and corruption that clinton is involved in and targeting only Trump....

We aren't talking about disarming moron.....we are talking about being actual journalists...treating both candidates with the conempt politicians deserve to get....they are ignoring the vast levels of crime and corruption that clinton is involved in and targeting only Trump....
Please list Hillary Clintons prosecutions and successful convictions.

Or is it journalistic integrity to pretend she is a criminal, even when she isn't?

Leftists are activists by nature. They have a non stop desire for social engineering. controlling people is as good as it gets. Reporters report the news, journalists make the news. It isn't hard to understand why leftists are attracted to popular media, especially news divisions. They see nothing wrong with being uneven in their editorializing, it's for the greater good.

Or is it journalistic integrity to pretend she is a criminal, even when she isn't?

She destroyed 33,000 emails that were under subpoena...her entire staff received immunity deals without giving up any information to the FBI and were then allowed to destroy their laptops to prevent future investigations., they destroyed 11 blackberries and all of the illegal, secret, unsecured servers.....

As Secretary of state she awarded 14.3 billion dollars in Earthquake relief funds to donors to the clinton foundation.....

These along with any others would have had scores of journalists descending on Trump if he had done them....they are ignoring them.....moron.

lol, whatever. Every time I surf over Foxnews they're yakking about Hillary.

Please list Trump's.

Ah so now you'll concede that Trump is as guilty, or innocent as Hillary? Interesting.
You love the word concede and misrepresent other's words to use it. Hillary was found to have lied and mishandled sensitive material and destroyed evidence when served a subpoena. Liberals pretend it never happened but that's what they do, they create their own bubble universe and try to impose it on all of us.

When Jefferson was running for president, the conservatives passed a law making it illegal to criticize their president, Adams. Liberal journalists were fined and faced jail sentences for any criticism of Adams and other conservatives. Of course, the Sedition Act violated the
Bill of Rights but so be it. In any case Jefferson was elected and that first conservative party came to an end. The Democratic party traces its heritage back to that Jefferson election.

When Jefferson was running for president, the conservatives passed a law making it illegal to criticize their president, Adams. Liberal journalists were fined and faced jail sentences for any criticism of Adams and other conservatives. Of course, the Sedition Act violated the
Bill of Rights but so be it. In any case Jefferson was elected and that first conservative party came to an end. The Democratic party traces its heritage back to that Jefferson election.
Whaaaaaaaaat? Adams was a conservative? The lawyer that was a big central government guy? You are babbling nonsense, you must be a school teacher.

Thoughts On Government John Adams Summary | John Adams
John Adams' political party was the Federalists and they opposed the Democratic-Republicans who were led by Thomas Jefferson,

She destroyed 33,000 emails that were under subpoena..
They weren't under subpoena. They were her private emails. You can pretend the constitution doesn't apply to Hillary. But you'd be wrong.

I'm sure the witch hunters in congress would love for the world to believe they should be able to see anything they want. But they cannot.

.her entire staff received immunity deals without giving up any information to the FBI
Only profoundly stupid people don't realize that the immunity could only work against her.

As Secretary of state she awarded 14.3 billion dollars in Earthquake relief funds to donors to the clinton foundation.....
No, she didn't. Hillary didn't control the purse strings of the United States.

Read your constitution.

What candidate has gotten more unedited, live air time than any presidential candidate in history? And for free. Three guesses, dumbass.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/u...mps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html?_r=0

lol, whatever. Every time I surf over Foxnews they're yakking about Hillary.

Yup. They are all over her all the time.

He's [Trump] being treated like one [a criminal].
No, he is being treated like he is guilty of being a misogynistic, narcissistic asshole.
You shifted it to Bill when we were talking about Donald. Try to keep up. Bill was treated like a rascally gentleman with an eye for the ladies. Trump is being treated like Mr. Hyde. You can't see it because you're a dishonest dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back