Our corrupt media

He's [Trump] being treated like one [a criminal].
No, he is being treated like he is guilty of being a misogynistic, narcissistic asshole.
You shifted it to Bill when we were talking about Donald. Try to keep up. Bill was treated like a rascally gentleman with an eye for the ladies. Trump is being treated like Mr. Hyde. You can't see it because you're a dishonest dumbfuck.
I can see it. Bill was annoying and not as slick as he thought he was. Trump is a predator and very creepy.

Big difference.

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate and not actually practicing journalism. I would like to understand why you condone a media that is so biased that the truth and facts are what they decide they are.

I do get it that they are helping your candidate right now. But think about it, it might not always be that way. A state controlled media will destroy this country by indoctrination and lies.

Why do you think you are incapable of making your own decisions after hearing both sides equally? Why do you want the media telling you what to believe and what to think?

Please don't respond with partisan bullshit, this is a serious question.
Democrats don't care, they are busy marching double time towards fascism......

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate

While there may be some media outlets that are "in the tank" of various politicians, there is no credible evidence that major news networks are. The mere fact that any news outlet communicates information that differs with what anyone wants to believe is true does not make the organization "in the tank" of anyone. If there's to be any bias among the major news outlets, it's found in the degree of completeness and comprehensiveness of factual information provided. (FWIW, that's why I tend to prefer PBS Newshour. That network is given to presenting a far more complete news presentation -- as compared with editorial discussion -- of matters.)

It is also essential that one, when consuming content from a news organization, be cognizant of what is news and what is editorial commentary. As goes the news content delivered by major news networks, Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and others, very little to none of it is biased one way or the other. As goes the editorial content, there is often bias, but then that's the whole point of delivering commentary on the news.

You obviously never turn on your TV. Journalism in the USA is dead. The media has become the mouth of the dem party, with a few exceptions who are the mouth of the repub party.

Journalists should report the news, not indoctrination.

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate and not actually practicing journalism. I would like to understand why you condone a media that is so biased that the truth and facts are what they decide they are.

I do get it that they are helping your candidate right now. But think about it, it might not always be that way. A state controlled media will destroy this country by indoctrination and lies.

Why do you think you are incapable of making your own decisions after hearing both sides equally? Why do you want the media telling you what to believe and what to think?

Democrats don't care, they are busy marching double time towards fascism......

and the sad thing is that they don't even realize it.

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate

While there may be some media outlets that are "in the tank" of various politicians, there is no credible evidence that major news networks are. The mere fact that any news outlet communicates information that differs with what anyone wants to believe is true does not make the organization "in the tank" of anyone. If there's to be any bias among the major news outlets, it's found in the degree of completeness and comprehensiveness of factual information provided. (FWIW, that's why I tend to prefer PBS Newshour. That network is given to presenting a far more complete news presentation -- as compared with editorial discussion -- of matters.)

It is also essential that one, when consuming content from a news organization, be cognizant of what is news and what is editorial commentary. As goes the news content delivered by major news networks, Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and others, very little to none of it is biased one way or the other. As goes the editorial content, there is often bias, but then that's the whole point of delivering commentary on the news.

You obviously never turn on your TV. Journalism in the USA is dead. The media has become the mouth of the dem party, with a few exceptions who are the mouth of the repub party.

Journalists should report the news, not indoctrination.[/QUOTE]

Red:
I think you are incapable of distinguishing between the editorial content that appears within the news programs you may watch. Journalists do report the news. Editorialists opine on the news that's reported. The same individual can act in both roles, which means audience members must be capable of distinguishing between the two types of content. You seem to among the consumers of news programming who can tell the difference for were you able to do so, you would not think that news programs do not report news.

If Fox'news' only reported the news, their audience could fit in a school bus.

Right wing media isn't biased?
I'll bet the media you consume is 98+ percent right wing media, where there are no discernible journalistic standards.

So please, stop pretending.

So you admit the so-called "mainstream media" is in the tank for Hillary?

I'll bet the media you consume is 98+ percent right wing media, where there are no discernible journalistic standards.

I see you missed the point entirely.

Should I be surprised?
I didn't reply to your post. So what is your point?
The point is his post which you ignored entirely and made it about him personally rather than opining on the actual topic.

Dickhead
He didn't make any points. Right wing media goes by another name, and that is propaganda. They have zero journalistic standards.

Yeah, unlike the New York Times.

You've got to be kidding with this shit.

Journalists should report the news, not indoctrination.[/QUOTE]

Red:
I think you are incapable of distinguishing between the editorial content that appears within the news programs you may watch. Journalists do report the news. Editorialists opine on the news that's reported. The same individual can act in both roles, which means audience members must be capable of distinguishing between the two types of content. You seem to among the consumers of news programming who can tell the difference for were you able to do so, you would not think that news programs do not report news.

Yes, I fully understand the difference between news and commentary. Apparently you don't.

CNN = Cable NEWS network. Do they only report news? Duh, no. So-called news from most of the media is partisan propaganda disguised as news.

Its a shame the there are so many like you who are ignorant to being brain washed.

If Fox'news' only reported the news, their audience could fit in a school bus.

You have real issues with both sides being given equal time, don't you?

I guess that's because even you realize that when both sides are heard equally, yours always loses because its based on a fraud.

right wing media: Limbaugh, Hannity
left wing media: everyone else.
Don't tell Steve Bannon.
How stupid are Trump's supporters if they believe this crap?

is Bannon on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC? I never heard of the guy.

as to who is stupid. How stupid are Hillary supporters who continue to support a corrupt liar who constantly violated federal laws, who bribed the FBI and DOJ, and whose foundation is a front for laundering foreign money into the Clinton bank account.

Bannon isn't. But......

Corey Lewandowski and Jeffrey Lord are on CNN every day.

The rest of your post is drivel.

Don't tell Steve Bannon.

as to who is stupid. How stupid are Hillary supporters who continue to support a corrupt liar who constantly violated federal laws, who bribed the FBI and DOJ, and whose foundation is a front for laundering foreign money into the Clinton bank account.

Bannon isn't. But......

are you trying to claim that she did not violate federal laws on the protection of classified data? are you trying to say she is not a habitual liar? are you trying to say that the Clinton foundation is not a money laundering scheme? are you trying to say that she does not have serious mental and physical medical issues?

Almost all media in the world are corrupted.
Every media has its ruler. I don't believe in free press.
Every reporter serves his master! :eusa_think:

you don't believe in free press? move to Russia, China, or North Korea. They don't have a free press.

Its true that much of the media is corrupt, but we do not have to tolerate that. Boycott the partisan liars, hit them in the pocketbook where it hurts most.

you don't believe in free press? move to Russia, China, or North Korea. They don't have a free press.

Its true that much of the media is corrupt, but we do not have to tolerate that. Boycott the partisan liars, hit them in the pocketbook where it hurts most.
I think I am going to totally disconnect from mainstream television as soon as my satellite contract is up. I'm going to use the internet for all my television viewing. There's plenty of online content nowadays. It will save me over $1000 every year, and none of that money will go to the douchebags in the mainstream media, or FOX news, for that matter.

I think I am going to totally disconnect from mainstream television as soon as my satellite contract is up. I'm going to use the internet for all my television viewing. There's plenty of online content nowadays. It will save me over $1000 every year, and none of that money will go to the douchebags in the mainstream media, or FOX news, for that matter.

that is certainly an option. I have also been very disappointed with Fox lately. They, starting with the bitch Kelley, have also become hillaryites. I do not understand why, unless they are all so tied up in the corruption that Trump will bring to light.

If this country puts HRC in the whitehouse, I think it may be time to break up this failed union. I hate to say that, but it may be the only recourse.

Don't tell Steve Bannon.

Bannon isn't. But......

are you trying to claim that she did not violate federal laws on the protection of classified data? are you trying to say she is not a habitual liar? are you trying to say that the Clinton foundation is not a money laundering scheme? are you trying to say that she does not have serious mental and physical medical issues?

Yep. You got nuthin. None of that is accurate.

Don't tell Steve Bannon.

Bannon isn't. But......

bullshit, its 100% accurate. You just have your head so far up her fat ass that you can't see the truth.

Don't tell Steve Bannon.

Bannon isn't. But......

bullshit, its 100% accurate. You just have your head so far up her fat ass that you can't see the truth.

Does your head hurt?

left wing media: everyone else. all networks, all newspapers, all of Hollywood, all of the music industry.

wake the fuck up and deal with reality--------------the media is lying to you and you are slurping it up like a pig in slop

There is no doubt that ABC, CBS, and MSNBC all lean to the left as does the majority of media sources. HnL is just trying to change the topic to suggest the right is just as guilty. However, looking at the overall numbers of our media as a general source of information, and you will soon see there is an obvious leaning to the left. The American voters in general are often misled if they don't take the knowledge of the "source" of that information into consideration, as well as taking the time to cross reference what they hear to go beyond the hype and fluff to actually FIND the truth.

Here is a link to a timeline below that shows just how far to the left these and other media sources favor.

Here's How Liberal Or Conservative Major News Sources Really Are

Last edited:

Forum List

Back