Our corrupt media

I would like to understand why you on the left approve of our media being in the tank for one candidate and not actually practicing journalism. I would like to understand why you condone a media that is so biased that the truth and facts are what they decide they are.

I do get it that they are helping your candidate right now. But think about it, it might not always be that way. A state controlled media will destroy this country by indoctrination and lies.

Why do you think you are incapable of making your own decisions after hearing both sides equally? Why do you want the media telling you what to believe and what to think?

Please don't respond with partisan bullshit, this is a serious question.
Yeah, it's totally unfair Pedophile Don is being vetted with the same viciousness as Hillary has been for the past 25 years, and Obama for the past 9.

Yeah, okay. :lol:

Tissue?

the media coverage of what trump said 11 years ago has gotten much more coverage than Hillary's proven crimes and corruption. THAT is the bias.

I am not trying to excuse Trump, why are you trying to excuse Hillary?
No, the media coverage of what Trump as said during the campaign – the ignorance, the stupidity, the hate, the lies, and the bigotry -–Trump is his own worst enemy, he has only himself to blame, not ‘the media.’

While there may be some media outlets that are "in the tank" of various politicians, there is no credible evidence that major news networks are. The mere fact that any news outlet communicates information that differs with what anyone wants to believe is true does not make the organization "in the tank" of anyone. If there's to be any bias among the major news outlets, it's found in the degree of completeness and comprehensiveness of factual information provided. (FWIW, that's why I tend to prefer PBS Newshour. That network is given to presenting a far more complete news presentation -- as compared with editorial discussion -- of matters.)

It is also essential that one, when consuming content from a news organization, be cognizant of what is news and what is editorial commentary. As goes the news content delivered by major news networks, Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and others, very little to none of it is biased one way or the other. As goes the editorial content, there is often bias, but then that's the whole point of delivering commentary on the news.

You obviously never turn on your TV. Journalism in the USA is dead. The media has become the mouth of the dem party, with a few exceptions who are the mouth of the repub party.

Journalists should report the news, not indoctrination.

If Fox'news' only reported the news, their audience could fit in a school bus.

You have real issues with both sides being given equal time, don't you?

I guess that's because even you realize that when both sides are heard equally, yours always loses because its based on a fraud.

Why do you oppose the Fairness Doctrine then?

Because it's just a form of censorship. Only bootlickers support it.

Redfish appears to want some sort of government intervention to prevent media bias. Go argue with him.

Why call our media corrupt when they operate under the same profit motive that Trump, his supporters, and I celebrate?

They claim they are objective. They are not. Media personalities have all spent 16 years getting brainwashed in government institutions by government employees. It's hardly surprising that they support bigger government.

Almost all media in the US is private enterprise. Something you used to pretend you were adamantly in support of.

What they are really saying is: if the media is not on our side it should be objective.

You obviously never turn on your TV. Journalism in the USA is dead. The media has become the mouth of the dem party, with a few exceptions who are the mouth of the repub party.

Journalists should report the news, not indoctrination.

If Fox'news' only reported the news, their audience could fit in a school bus.

You have real issues with both sides being given equal time, don't you?

I guess that's because even you realize that when both sides are heard equally, yours always loses because its based on a fraud.

Why do you oppose the Fairness Doctrine then?

Because it's just a form of censorship. Only bootlickers support it.

Redfish appears to want some sort of government intervention to prevent media bias. Go argue with him.

Abolishing government universities would be a good place to start.

Why call our media corrupt when they operate under the same profit motive that Trump, his supporters, and I celebrate?

They claim they are objective. They are not. Media personalities have all spent 16 years getting brainwashed in government institutions by government employees. It's hardly surprising that they support bigger government.

Almost all media in the US is private enterprise. Something you used to pretend you were adamantly in support of.
The media is infested by drones brainwashed in government universities. The idea that these creatures are capable of reporting the news objectively doesn't pass the laugh test.

The media is infested by drones brainwashed in government universities. The idea that these creatures are capable of reporting the news objectively doesn't pass the laugh test.

So you don't believe the news can be reported objectively anywhere.

So you don't believe the news can be reported objectively anywhere.
it can if we separate government from education. So long as journalists are trained in government schools, they will be government toadies.

What "government universities"? Name one.
You accuse public education as being controlled by Democrats - how did this happen? Sre thrre no schools & universities in red states, red communities?

are you trying to claim that she did not violate federal laws on the protection of classified data?
Of COURSE she didn't, dumbass. I guess it was a waste of time for the FBI to take the unusual step of publicly explaining the FBI rationale to the fucktards in his political party. Are you seriously trying to tell me you were unaware of what the FBI found in its investigation?

What the media considers their finest hour was the destruction of the Nixon administration by a smarmy young reporter and another Post reporter who was son of card carrying communists and who was brought up to hate Nixon who was at one time a HUAC prosecutor. What administration in their right minds would tolerate an unnamed "informant" giving unverified information and not identified until he died? The Obama administration would laugh if taped conversations inside the White House became an issue. Reagan was a little stronger when democrats and the media tried to overthrow the government with charges about Iran/Contra that didn't even make sense. When the media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party any affront to the Constitution and common sense is possible and likely.
Denying Iran/Contra? Really?

You accuse public education as being controlled by Democrats - how did this happen? Sre thrre no schools & universities in red states, red communities?
Every state university is a government university. Furthermore, even private universities are sucking on the government tit. All their students receive federal student loans and Pell grants.

are you trying to claim that she did not violate federal laws on the protection of classified data?
Of COURSE she didn't, dumbass. I guess it was a waste of time for the FBI to take the unusual step of publicly explaining the FBI rationale to the fucktards in his political party. Are you seriously trying to tell me you were unaware of what the FBI found in its investigation?

Only Comey found what you claim. Every other FBI employee wanted to prosecute her.

HnL is just trying to change the topic to suggest the right is just as guilty.
Brietbart News is not only far right, it is pure alt right propaganda. And it's CEO is Trumps campaign CEO, Steve Bannon.

So the insanity of saying right wing media is limited to Limbaugh and Hannity is just mind numbingly ignorant.

Every state university is a government university. Furthermore, even private universities are sucking on the government tit. All their students receive federal student loans and Pell grants.
Perhaps the most governmental of the schools are the service academies, West Point and so forth, and if those are shut down, no more wars. Good idea.

HnL is just trying to change the topic to suggest the right is just as guilty.
Brietbart News is not only far right, it is pure alt right propaganda. And it's CEO is Trumps campaign CEO, Steve Bannon.

So the insanity of saying right wing media is limited to Limbaugh and Hannity is just mind numbingly ignorant.
Then ABC news is a far left propaganda organ, dingbat. The MSM is infested with former Democrat campaign operatives. You only incriminate the MSM when you attack Breitbart.

Our "US media," all of it including Fox, will not ask the following question

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

Myself and many others have sent out hundreds of requests, asked several talking heads in person, and they all CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR the above question. This is because they all answer to the SAME MASTER...

No place in Israel for Abu Khdeir's killers, Netanyahu says | The ...
The Times of Israel
768 × 512Search by image
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu looks on as he chairs the weekly cabinet meeting on Sunday,
Visit page View image

Perhaps the most governmental of the schools are the service academies, West Point and so forth, and if those are shut down, no more wars. Good idea.
It would be pointless unless all the government schools are shutdown. Government should be barred from the accreditation business as well.

Our "US media," all of it including Fox, will not ask the following question

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

Myself and many others have sent out hundreds of requests, asked several talking heads in person, and they all CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR the above question. This is because they all answer to the SAME MASTER...

No place in Israel for Abu Khdeir's killers, Netanyahu says | The ...
The Times of Israel
768 × 512Search by image
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu looks on as he chairs the weekly cabinet meeting on Sunday,
Visit page View image

I ask them that if global warming is caused by man and his machines, and obama has declared global warming public number one, then shouldn't obama take it easy on air force one? This guy will waste thousands of gallons of very destructive earth warming fuel to play 9 holes of golf thousands of miles away. Now he's using air force one to campaign for hillary, another global warming freakaziod.

They know Global Warming is a fraud. The FBI had a case in 2010 that O buried. That is why this happened...

obama silence climate 2010 2012 - Google Search

Obama was silent for two years before he had Holder flush the case and used his power to attack and almost murder the author of the science... who is a white male, gun owner, and hetrosexual, the demographic Obama wants exterminated.

Forum List

Back