Our election parallels to Brexit.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
At this point my only hope is that the polling is not representative of the will of the majority of Americans, just as it was not in the Brexit vote. As in their big vote, there was a very heavy handed push from the media and establishment politicians like Cameron. The polls had a 5 point lead for Great Britain to 'Stay' going into voting and they ended up with a 5 point deficit. The British people raised their middle finger to the EU establishment that is destroying Europe and it is my sincere hope Americans do the same. Liberal leadership is destroying this country. Open your eyes, you are being played by the Democrats.

At this point my only hope is that the polling is not representative of the will of the majority of Americans, just as it was not in the Brexit vote. As in their big vote, there was a very heavy handed push from the media and establishment politicians like Cameron. The polls had a 5 point lead for Great Britain to 'Stay' going into voting and they ended up with a 5 point deficit. The British people raised their middle finger to the EU establishment that is destroying Europe and it is my sincere hope Americans do the same. Liberal leadership is destroying this country. Open your eyes, you are being played by the Democrats.

Its unlikely that the polling is that inaccurate. But you're right; that is pretty much your only hope.

There is no comparison between the American presidential election and Britain leaving the single market that is the European Union.

Forum List

Back