🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our enemies must love our partisans

I'm a conservative, not a partisan. To only see partisanship means somebody isn't paying attention and trying to strut around on their high horse.
Or it could mean that person has a better grasp on the big picture than those who are only interested in their side of the story.
I hear the other side every day, like everybody else. You are no Prima Dona, get over yourself.
And another example of my point.
You are defensive. I didn't say anything that makes your idiotic point. My point is that you are self absorbed and think you're above it all when you're just slinging shit both ways. If you don't have an opinion, fine. If you don't like reading them, go find something else to do.

I wonder how many people realize they're making my point for me.
I wonder how many buy your bullshit. Broad brushing and slinging shit doesn't make you smart. If you don't like to see words that disagree with you, why are you here?
Indeed, "broad brushing and slinging shit doesn't make you smart". Stipulated. Why do both ends of the spectrum do it?

I've gotten anger from both ends of the spectrum on this thread. You folks don't realize how similar you are.

If you think your "side" is pristine, great. I wouldn't be surprised.

As I said, reality is somewhere in the middle. And that's where the answers will come from, if the wings would either look in the mirror or get out of the way.

I'm a conservative, not a partisan. To only see partisanship means somebody isn't paying attention and trying to strut around on their high horse.
Or it could mean that person has a better grasp on the big picture than those who are only interested in their side of the story.
I hear the other side every day, like everybody else. You are no Prima Dona, get over yourself.
You are defensive. I didn't say anything that makes your idiotic point. My point is that you are self absorbed and think you're above it all when you're just slinging shit both ways. If you don't have an opinion, fine. If you don't like reading them, go find something else to do.
Your anger and your personal attacks are illustrating my point.

I wonder how many people realize they're making my point for me.
I wonder how many buy your bullshit. Broad brushing and slinging shit doesn't make you smart. If you don't like to see words that disagree with you, why are you here?
Indeed, "broad brushing and slinging shit doesn't make you smart". Stipulated. Why do both ends of the spectrum do it?

I've gotten anger from both ends of the spectrum on this thread. You folks don't realize how similar you are.

If you think your "side" is pristine, great. I wouldn't be surprised.

As I said, reality is somewhere in the middle. And that's where the answers will come from, if the wings would either look in the mirror or get out of the way.
Disagreeing with you and pointing out your shortcomings is only "anger" in the mind of a megalomaniac. You made MY point.

Your anger and your personal attacks are illustrating my point.
You don't have the power to make me angry, you stupid clit. I'm having fun pointing it out.

As with most issues polluted and distorted by partisan ideology, reality is probably somewhere in the middle on this whole ISIS/refugees/terrorism mess. On one hand, some on one side are clearly over-reacting, on the other hand, some on the other side are so busy mocking and ignoring the obvious that it's reasonable to wonder what they're thinking.

The problem those who are mocking could have is this: It could just take one (1) domestic terrorist event to blow a hole in your behavior, and I wonder if you see that. And that could lead to an absolute flood of knee-jerk over-reaction by the country in general. You could be setting up an even worse version of what you say you want to avoid.

Amid all the partisan fun you appear to be having with mocking conservatives (as French families mourn their dead), I wonder if this has occurred to you.

My guess is that ISIS and their supporters are finding value in the behavior of both narcissistic ends of the American political spectrum. You're both hurting us.

I doubt the ISIS Terrorists are really thinking that far in advance.

Okay, here's the thing. ISIS doesn't want to EXPORT terrorists. They barely have enough men to hold the territory they've got against the Syrians, Iraqis, Iranians and Russians. They'd like to IMPORT Terrorists if they could.

The guys who carried out the attacks last week weren't Syrian Refugees, they were French Citizens of North African Descent

MEANWHILE< thanks to the NRA and our lax gun laws, we have 700,000 Americans on the FBI's Terror watch list who are able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun and apparently, 2000 of them have done exactly that since 2004.

Report: Thousands of Suspected Terrorists Still Buy Guns Legally?!

Now, I'd ask some questions, like

1) Why is it so easy for these guys who can't get on an airplane to be able to buy a gun? (Waiting for some inbreds here to scream about "Freedom" and "Founding Fathers", but does anyone SANE have a good reason for that.)

2) Why does the FBI suck so bad at vetting these people that we have 700,000 people on a watch list to start with? What qualifies you to get on this watch list.
They want to kill world wide, and their preference is a bomb.

They already kill world wide.

Yup and they look for every opportunity to kill more.

So does anyone want to actually address the points made in the OP?

I think that not allowing immigrants to come here unless on a work visa from that part of the world is not unreasonable, nor is it fear mongering. To me it is just the logical thing to do. :dunno:

I think those that are talking about nuking them or jumping into another war are definitely blowing it out of proportion. These types of things have been happening for years and years and years. This one was highly scrutinized by the media, but these types of attacks have definitely happened in the past in other countries, so I don't see the logic in risking any lives by getting involved in yet ANOTHER war, which is pretty much useless.

Does that address your points? :) What is your personal opinion on allowing people from that part of the world to immigrate to America?

I think that not allowing immigrants to come here unless on a work visa from that part of the world is not unreasonable, nor is it fear mongering. To me it is just the logical thing to do. :dunno:

I think those that are talking about nuking them or jumping into another war are definitely blowing it out of proportion. These types of things have been happening for years and years and years. This one was highly scrutinized by the media, but these types of attacks have definitely happened in the past in other countries, so I don't see the logic in risking any lives by getting involved in yet ANOTHER war, which is pretty much useless.

Does that address your points? :) What is your personal opinion on allowing people from that part of the world to immigrate to America?
My real point is that both ends of the spectrum are behaving in a way that helps those who are trying to destroy us, but I definitely appreciate your civility!

Trying to break it down to its fundamentals, if the vetting process can insure that we're not letting in those who want to do us harm, then we have to do it. But that's the problem - I don't know that we can accurately check the backgrounds of these people.

A person on another thread made an interesting point: It may be that the lefties are calculating that yes, we'd almost certainly let in some of the bad guys, but no, there wouldn't be enough of them to do too much harm. I'm still trying to get my head around that, but it may be the case.

A government's first priority is to protect its citizens. Can this vetting process do that?

My real point is that both ends of the spectrum are behaving in a way that helps those who are trying to destroy us, but I definitely appreciate your civility!

Trying to break it down to its fundamentals, if the vetting process can insure that we're not letting in those who want to do us harm, then we have to do it. But that's the problem - I don't know that we can accurately check the backgrounds of these people.

A person on another thread made an interesting point: It may be that the lefties are calculating that yes, we'd almost certainly let in some of the bad guys, but no, there wouldn't be enough of them to do too much harm. I'm still trying to get my head around that, but it may be the case.

A government's first priority is to protect its citizens. Can this vetting process do that?

No, I don't think it can. Not in this particular situation anyways. Even with a vetting process, there is no way to be sure. A lot of these guys are young and don't have any "criminal" records. These ISIS guys are not stupid, they would be sure to send in those that would pass a vetting process.

As with most issues polluted and distorted by partisan ideology, reality is probably somewhere in the middle on this whole ISIS/refugees/terrorism mess. On one hand, some on one side are clearly over-reacting, on the other hand, some on the other side are so busy mocking and ignoring the obvious that it's reasonable to wonder what they're thinking.

The problem those who are mocking could have is this: It could just take one (1) domestic terrorist event to blow a hole in your behavior, and I wonder if you see that. And that could lead to an absolute flood of knee-jerk over-reaction by the country in general. You could be setting up an even worse version of what you say you want to avoid.

Amid all the partisan fun you appear to be having with mocking conservatives (as French families mourn their dead), I wonder if this has occurred to you.

My guess is that ISIS and their supporters are finding value in the behavior of both narcissistic ends of the American political spectrum. You're both hurting us.

As usual.
What do Republicans care about how other people feel? Doesn't make any sense after they want to force a woman to have an unwanted baby and then do nothing to help her. They cut veterans benefits, try to stop people from health care and want to end school lunches. They don't actually care about how anyone feels. They just think pretending to be sympathetic scores them political points. But it's like crying without tears.

Blah, blah, blah.

One only needs to examine the response of Obama and the left wing to understand the problem for Americans.

What is the logical and sane response to the terror murders in France? Until the facts be known Obama could have come out and said, we understand the concerns and are taking steps to ensure American safety by suspending immigration until we are sure there is a very strong vetting program.

But what did he do? He got mad, not at the Jihadists, but he got made at America.

The reason he and the left wing have gotten onto their trusty high horse is because they can't stand being wrong. Obama is at the point where he can't even stand being questioned let alone admitting to being wrong. Even at that the lies from the left are that the American people are somehow scared, not true.

After 9/11 how many protests were there against Muslims? How many were predicted by the liberal left? I do not remember any. The only ones I do remember were over the, in your face, ground zero Mosque. Americans are EXTREMELY tolerant. The fact that the ME isn't leveled is indication of that.

But the left wing will point to a few who don't wish to have to support another set of Obama created refugees as indication of the many. They do this because they have to get their own way and they love nothing better then forcing their way onto America.

The left wing will decry the poor and the needy in America as if created by the right wing. Ignoring that the left wing was in power for almost the last 10 years. They will decry the poor in America but inport even more and then bitch if anyone even questions that policy.

There is definitely something wrong with the liberal left and I think it starts with narcissism.

... their Qur'an is obviously teaching these behaviors.
Whatever that book says, it's being radicalized in certain mosques. Seems to me that's where much of the hatred is pushed.

I recall reading some official saying, and this was a while ago, that if we banned Muslims from immigrating from the UK for having Radical associations, that none could come because ALL of the mosques had radicals in them and preached something radical.

Hell, how many mosques do NOT preach hatred of Israel? Any?

At the very least growing the population of Muslims here will increase violence against Jews.

Do we want that?

I addressed them. I am an extremist and these attacks have not changed my stance on immigration at all.

THat is the complete opposite of an overreaction.

read about ISIS rather than argue .. it's pretty obvious we react exactly the way they want us to. The sooner we saddle up and go get them, the better they like it. These are some real crazy bastards remember?

Whatever that book says, it's being radicalized in certain mosques. Seems to me that's where much of the hatred is pushed.

I recall reading some official saying, and this was a while ago, that if we banned Muslims from immigrating from the UK for having Radical associations, that none could come because ALL of the mosques had radicals in them and preached something radical.

At the very least growing the population of Muslims here will increase violence against Jews.

Do we want that?
Could be wrong here, but I'm not aware of any Muslim violence against Jews to increase, at least here in America.

Now, when it comes to madrasas, that seems pretty clear. And mosques? I can't imagine there isn't some hatred being preached there.

That's where the foundation of this hatred lies and increases, seems to me. What to do about it, I dunno, from a practical standpoint.

Do we want that?
Could be wrong here, but I'm not aware of any Muslim violence against Jews to increase, at least here in America.

Now, when it comes to madrasas, that seems pretty clear. And mosques? I can't imagine there isn't some hatred being preached there.

That's where the foundation of this hatred lies and increases, seems to me. What to do about it, I dunno, from a practical standpoint.

I have not seen any studies following the two increases together in the US.

I have seen it from Europe.

And really, it's a very simple analysis..

If you import a significant population of people who have been indoctrinated from their childhoods to hate Jews, there will be an increase in violence against Jews.

Pouring water on your head gets you wet. Do you really need a link to see that?

refugees are the least of this country's ISIS problem. You better get your partisan heads out of your stupid ass and pay attention.

As usual.

Ridiculous people should be ridiculed as we are now in the, ahem, 6th day of WW3 according to bucs90 . You'd figure that since we're at war, he would be doing something other than posting on message boards. Boss hopes that women get raped to show us that radical islam is a threat. One idiot Vigilante says that 72% of the refugees are men between 18 and 30.

I know you have a vested interest in portraying yourself as an independent thinker but it does reveal you heavy partisanship that you're not pointing at these fools and laughing as well.

Yep, and the biggest Partisan is residing in our white house.

aad7d5cd654e91c97d39b18010e56d26.jpg

Forum List

Back