Our favorite predicter Karl Rove is back

Rove can 't dance nor can he sing, but he may just be the one who can rid the party of its looney fringe. There are very many looney GOP'ers....look how close it was for certifiably insane Allen West's loss.

That said...I hope Rove fails. It is easier to keep the Senate blue when a good number of red candidates are squirrelly.

Regards from Rosie.

I bet Rove has more political experience then anyone who posts to this forum. ~shrug~

Rove Declares War on Tea Party

This guy is determined to destroy the gop.

You're a little late to that dance. Corporate lackies like Reagan destroyed the Republican Party by embracing religious nuts like Falwell and having the party take positions on private matters like abortion. IKE and Nixon understood that parvenus like Reagan were trading America's best interests for personal glory.

Rove and his moron, Junebug Bush are merely destroying what is left of the name, which, frankly, has little value to people of normal emotional maturity and intelligence.

Lest victims of public education believe that position makes me a liberal, be clear the evidence shows that the last living traditional Democrat on the national scene, Jimmy Carter, is generally disrespected by scum like the Clintons pretending to the glories of Roosevelt, Truman and Kennedy.

If the top five thousand in leadership and influence peddling in both parties were vaporized tonight, honest Americans would be better off.

Last edited:
The last paragraph says it all:
But victory for conservatives isn’t Rove’s goal. He’s a political insider par excellence, and he’s playing for his political life in the aftermath of 2012. If that means declaring war on the Tea Party, so be it.

As always, Rove cares about Rove. It's the Republican way after all.

That said...I hope Rove fails. It is easier to keep the Senate blue when a good number of red candidates are squirrelly.

Yeah because that Democrat controlled Senate has done such a great job. Are they finally going to submit a budget this year? We have been waiting on them since 2009.

Yeah because that Democrat controlled Senate has done such a great job. Are they finally going to submit a budget this year? We have been waiting on them since 2009.

Yeah, because the Republican controlled House did such a good job when they passed their budget.

I thought he was dead?

Oh no wait, that was Ham Rove.

Yeah, because the Republican controlled House did such a good job when they passed their budget.

So your justification for the Senate not doing it's job since 2009 is to blame the Republican controlled House? Wow that's truly amazing at least the House did it's job you don't like the House version fine get a Senate version out here and let's have the two work something out. Pretty hard to accomplish anything when one side the Senate wants to keep sitting on it's hands.

I bet Rove has more political experience then anyone who posts to this forum. ~shrug~

yeah but none of.us.had a meltdown on fox like he did. I heard he is still.screaming "turn those machines back on, Romney is winning!":eusa_hand:

So your justification for the Senate not doing it's job since 2009 is to blame the Republican controlled House? Wow that's truly amazing at least the House did it's job you don't like the House version fine get a Senate version out here and let's have the two work something out. Pretty hard to accomplish anything when one side the Senate wants to keep sitting on it's hands.

It was the Senate Minority leader that said his top priority was to make Obama a one term President. How well did all that Republican obstructionism work out for you?

Last I saw the Republicans moved the debt ceiling deadline to May. First thing they did in Obama's second term is compromise.

Seems you've got all that up there ^ bass ackwards.

Regards from Rosie

looks like the people that Repubs work for- the ultra rich aren't just going to "sit back and take it" until they get whats rightfully theirs- more of the working Poor's money

Rove launches first salvo in upcoming Repub Civil War (internacine fighting :eusa_drool: )
First Thoughts: GOP establishment strikes back - First Read
This effort was bound to happen, but this is going to be ugly -- as both the populist and establishment wings try to become, well, the NEW establishment.

Last edited:

filibuster gone mad mean anything to you?

Forum List

Back