Our favorite predicter Karl Rove is back

its the hinterlands for republicans for quite a while now.

This is the republican party trying to shake off the fools they courted to win elections now known as the tea party.

the tea party wont win the fight.

The tea party is now the walking dead.

Its gonna take time to clear them out though

they're between a rock & a hard place because the Fringe Rightie candidates handily win local races (see Arizona, Delaware, Missouri, etc...) but they then go on to predictably get trounced in the generals by Librals :cool: :clap2:

Last edited:
I bet Rove has more political experience then anyone who posts to this forum. ~shrug~

Yes he is and he has been back for weeks now. I particularly enjoyed watching this video with Greta Van Susteren on February 1, 2013. Wanna see some "real" numbers?

NOOO, I didn't think so.....

Rove: Government has kept us from growing, prospering and getting back to work

Published February 01, 2013 | On the Record | On the Record

Read more: Rove: Government has kept us from growing, prospering and getting back to work | Interviews | On the Record

they're between a rock & a hard place because the Fringe Rightie candidates handily win local races (see Arizona, Delaware, Missouri, etc...) but they then go on to predictably get trounced in the generals by Librals :cool: :clap2:

Their potential to do damage to this country may have never been greater however.

Fox now has to deside which faction makes them the most money.

You know they dont care about the country becuase they do nothing but lie about our country

Forum List

Back