Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

I do like what Muslims do to homosexuals. I’m sure you love it more than I.

There's no death penalty for homosexuals in Islam. You're confused. That's ISIS. They are extreme nationalists... You know the type. Every culture has a minority of righteous killers... You like murder?

and then there is you people

nazi.jpg

Well, this is reassuring.

The new Speaker appears to believe that the Earth is 6,000 years old.
I would absolutely love to know how many of these people are Flat Earthers.

I've been watching a few of their videos. A vast majority of them are directly tied to Christianity.

You can't ask them, of course, but I do wonder.

There's no death penalty for homosexuals in Islam. You're confused. That's ISIS. They are extreme nationalists... You know the type. Every culture has a minority of righteous killers... You like murder?
They aren’t Islamic?

I would absolutely love to know how many of these people are Flat Earthers.

I've been watching a few of their videos. A vast majority of them are directly tied to Christianity.

You can't ask them, of course, but I do wonder.
Explain how you got there?

Always love the little pivot equating Christianity with radical Islam. In practice the radical Muslims have much more in common with the atheist Marxists.

Rabid, right wing Christianity is no different than Islam. Racist, misogynistic, and xenophobic. Hating on blacks, Jews, gays. They ignore the teachings of Jesus in favour of fire and brimstone and retribution. Segregating their children in religious schools which teach creationism, and that the earth is 6000 years old.

Rabid, right wing Christianity is no different than Islam. Racist, misogynistic, and xenophobic. Hating on blacks, Jews, gays. They ignore the teachings of Jesus in favour of fire and brimstone and retribution. Segregating their children in religious schools which teach creationism, and that the earth is 6000 years old.

Islam is not "rabid"... Nor are they racist, misogynistic or xenophobic. They are opposed to all those attitudes.

Forum List

Back