Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

Why is the age of the earth or what you believe that to be matter? Everyone who thinks the "know" the age of the earth is the moron.
Ignorance and stupidity should always be confronted with facts and the truth.

Johnson is at liberty to believe whatever ignorant religious nonsense he wants; but as an elected official it’s perfectly appropriate and warranted to confront Johnson’s ignorance and the fact that he’s wrong – and doing so isn’t ‘anti-Christian.’

Johnson is at liberty to believe whatever ignorant religious nonsense he wants; but as an elected official it’s perfectly appropriate and warranted to confront Johnson’s ignorance and the fact that he’s wrong – and doing so isn’t ‘anti-Christian.’

And your "facts and truth" are as much bull shit as his. So what's the difference?

isn't the earth 6,000 years old? How old do you think it is?

We do have climate change wackos.
That does not mean we can just blow it off along with pollution,
Because some people wont look for some healthy balance in almost any situation.
Yeah, this is one of the thought processes that are really killing us: "One of your arguments isn't perfect, or this data is off, therefore your entire argument is fraudulent, and the conversation is over".

Intellectual laziness like that is bringing us down.

Yeah, this is one of the thought processes that are really killing us: "One of your arguments isn't perfect, or this data is off, therefore your entire argument is fraudulent, and the conversation is over".

Intellectual laziness like that is bringing us down.
so what is the problem you are trying to solve? Why can't we troubleshoot the issue? What's the problem?

Well, according to my calculations, since 1000 years is less than a day is to the Lord, I reckon the earth is only about 6 days old. It makes perfect sense as long as you don't think about it...

It clearly says the morning and the evening. Its folklore... a foundation myth for the Bronze Age.

Do you believe in Pecos Bill or the stork?

So let me get this straight.

He made no direct mention of his views on creation and evolution? He is just being smeared for his affiliations with Young Earth Creationists?

Sounds about right, why not indict him or impeach him? It's the democrat way as I'm sure we can find another Leftist activist judge or two who will throw him in jail over and throw away the key.

But even if he did believe in a Young earth, it is far better than having someone in there who does not know what a woman is, but at the same time, tells you a man can have a baby. I'm guessing he is also appalled at mutilating the genitals of children. Just a guess really.

Also, being able to condemn acts of terrorism against Jews, the largest Jewish massacre since the Holocaust, instead of refusing to condemn it is also very refreshing.

hobelim

Storks appear in many myths and folklore, including Greek, Egyptian, Slavic, and German:

Greek mythology
Hera, the goddess of childbirth, turned her rival Gerana into a crane with a long neck after Gerana had an affair with Zeus. The crane then picked up a baby, wrapped it in a blanket, and flew away with it in its beak. Over time, the crane became associated with the stork, which is often depicted in fairytales as a rescuer of human babies.

Egyptian mythology
The soul of a person was thought to be a stork, and its return in the spring meant the soul had returned to the person.

Slavic mythology
Storks were believed to carry unborn souls from Vyraj, a place where birds spend the winter and souls go after death, to Earth in the spring.

German folklore
Storks were said to find babies in caves or marshes and bring them to human homes in baskets on their backs or in their beaks. The babies would then be given to the mother or dropped down the chimney.

It clearly says the morning and the evening.
Copra sanctum! That changes everything! Hmmm. Morning and evening, 2, = one day.

Now I reckon....1 day, times the number of fruit loops on the planet, around 9 billion, divided by two, morning and evening = around 4.5 billion years old. Not including all those nasty varmints...

Now that right there is math.

Do you believe in Pecos Bill or the stork?

Of course! I have seen with my own eyes storks flying way up there in hebbin, and so I believe.

And everyone knows that Pecos Bill was a handsome, tough, rough, funny, valiant, brave, kind, fearless, dependable, adventurous, and heroic American cowboy of all the Old West in Texas.

Just like ted cruz.

My hero. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Copra sanctum! That changes everything! Hmmm. Morning and evening, 2, = one day.

2 = 1 day, times the number of fruit loops on the planet, around 9 billion, divided by two, morning and evening = around 4.5 billion years old.

God's Trying to Tell You Somethin...

So let me get this straight.

He made no direct mention of his views on creation and evolution? He is just being smeared for his affiliations with Young Earth Creationists?

Sounds about right, why not indict him or impeach him? It's the democrat way as I'm sure we can find another Leftist activist judge or two who will throw him in jail over and throw away the key.

But even if he did believe in a Young earth, it is far better than having someone in there who does not know what a woman is, but at the same time, tells you a man can have a baby. I'm guessing he is also appalled at mutilating the genitals of children. Just a guess really.

Also, being able to condemn acts of terrorism against Jews, the largest Jewish massacre since the Holocaust, instead of refusing to condemn it is also very refreshing.
damn right, you don't believe in what a demofk believes then you must be impeached.

Forum List

Back