🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our own poll......Bush, Walker, Paul???

We should stop wasting so much time and money on these idiotic elections.

But, no......after all the ancient Romans knew that entertainment is the best salve to counter dissent....so they opened up the Colosseum.

“Mindful that the GOP leadership (on the congressional and state government sides) has managed to pretty much alienate most minority voters (who won't be "minorities" for much longer).....managed to alienate most younger women by infringing on their rights, managed to alienate the scientific communities with creationism and denial of global warming, and managed to alienate the gay/lesbian communities....”

And they've managed to alienate a majority of the voters who, although they don't belong to any of the above classes of persons, are nonetheless repulsed by republican candidates because of the GOP's hostility toward those classes of persons.

Women of all ages, for example, are going to reject the republican candidate, whether they're directly impacted by conservative hostility to reproductive rights or not.

Nat

Why are you altering posts from other posters? You' editing them. Didn't you read the rules when you signed up?

You can be banned for that.

Typical Liberal. Rules mean nothing.

WHAT???? altering posts from other posters? Are you joking?

We don't have anybody of Obama's caliber. They're all better.

Aha.......you sound like an avid Donald Trump backer. Best of luck.
Nat

Why are you altering posts from other posters? You' editing them. Didn't you read the rules when you signed up?

Hurry up and snitch on him like a typical nut job.

The federal and state ones are pretty foolish. If we just dissolved those levels of government, it would save a lot of time and money. No doubt about that. I don't think many people in my district have ever met their Senator, a VERY VERY low percentage have. So what is the point? Same is true with their congressman.

That wasn't how it used to be when the nation was founded. There used to be accountability. If some guy in a members district died in a war, chances are, that member knew him. Now? It's just a number.

So yeah, you're right, this is why the mind numbing numbers of the deficit and the debt have enslaved the nation, and the elections are a waste of time and money. Because the representatives and senators are no longer of the people, they are far removed, wasting our time, and our money.

And the race for the white house? It's the biggest bullshit reality show of them all. Once in there, it doesn't matter if the clown is from the left or the right, they will do what ever they want, and nothing ever changes. Except the ego's of the posters on this board. They are delusional enough to think it matters. lol

Nat

WHAT???? altering posts from other posters? Are you joking?

Look at my post. When you hit the quote button the entire post is transferred. Where did the rest of my post go? Did Obama have Shady Al Sharpton steal it?

The federal and state ones are pretty foolish. If we just dissolved those levels of government, it would save a lot of time and money. No doubt about that. I don't think many people in my district have ever met their Senator, a VERY VERY low percentage have. So what is the point? Same is true with their congressman.

That wasn't how it used to be when the nation was founded. There used to be accountability. If some guy in a members district died in a war, chances are, that member knew him. Now? It's just a number.

So yeah, you're right, this is why the mind numbing numbers of the deficit and the debt have enslaved the nation, and the elections are a waste of time and money. Because the representatives and senators are no longer of the people, they are far removed, wasting our time, and our money.

And the race for the white house? It's the biggest bullshit reality show of them all. Once in there, it doesn't matter if the clown is from the left or the right, they will do what ever they want, and nothing ever changes. Except the ego's of the posters on this board. They are delusional enough to think it matters. lol

How do you figure the debt has enslaved the nation?

Look at my post. When you hit the quote button the entire post is transferred. Where did the rest of my post go? Did Obama have Shady Al Sharpton steal it?

I have neither the desire nor skill to alter another's post...find something else to moan about.

And they've managed to alienate a majority of the voters who, although they don't belong to any of the above classes of persons, are nonetheless repulsed by republican candidates because of the GOP's hostility toward those classes of persons.

The two biggest problems with elected republicans have been....first, their moronic stance they took from almost day one of Obama's administration to state that they'd do everything to make him (Obama) a one-termer.....which of course meant that, like school children whose feelings were hurt, they decided not to govern but simply bitch for 4 years,

The second problem for incumbent GOPers, is that they didn't smack down the Tea Partiers who have now taken them hostages to a truly weird ideology.

“Mindful that the GOP leadership (on the congressional and state government sides) has managed to pretty much alienate most minority voters (who won't be "minorities" for much longer).....managed to alienate most younger women by infringing on their rights, managed to alienate the scientific communities with creationism and denial of global warming, and managed to alienate the gay/lesbian communities....”

Women of all ages, for example, are going to reject the republican candidate, whether they're directly impacted by conservative hostility to reproductive rights or not.

So, when a Republican wins, how will you explain that?

The second problem for incumbent GOPers, is that they didn't smack down the Tea Partiers who have now taken them hostages to a truly weird ideology.

In your own words, what is the "Tea Party" ideology?

How do you figure the debt has enslaved the nation?

Wow, that is WAY too big of a tangent for me to go into. If you are ignorant about the difference between Keynesian economics (loose money) and Austrian economics (Hard money), and how politicians and elites use it to steal the labor and capital from the backs of the middle class and poor, then YOU need to get an education.

Ignorant extremism (the ignorant part exemplified by the tea partier who walked around with a poster stating. "keep government off my Medicare") ...and the extremist part that wants to take over the very same government that they state they despise.

Like it or not, (and I wish that such weren't the case) Hillary Clinton will be nominated to be the Democrats' Presidential candidate........Barring some really strange event, that is a surety.

So, who on the Republican side can muster up enough popular support to stop Hillary?

Mindful that the GOP leadership (on the congressional and state government sides) has managed to pretty much alienate most minority voters (who won't be "minorities" for much longer).....managed to alienate most younger women by infringing on their rights, managed to alienate the scientific communities with creationism and denial of global warming, and managed to alienate the gay/lesbian communities....

What is left, then, for the GOP, is a strong base of mostly older, white, evangelical, gun-rights advocates, a majority in the supreme court,.......and, of course, hugely wealthy donors who want to protect current laws that benefit their maintenance of power and treasure.

That stated, WHO among the front runners in the GOP camp can realistically wrest away the WH from Democrats???

You're assuming way too many facts not yet in evidence to even try to discuss this. Carry on.

Ignorant extremism (the ignorant part exemplified by the tea partier who walked around with a poster stating. "keep government off my Medicare") ...and the extremist part that wants to take over the very same government that they state they despise.

So you have based you whole notion of what the Tea party represents based on the photo of one protester?

So you have based you whole notion of what the Tea party represents based on the photo of one protester?

That's the numb nuts of the left.

No, of course not.....I just kept it short since I was logging out....

Now, in your own words, tell me your opinion as to why War and Peace is regarded as one of the greatest novels ever written.

No, of course not.....I just kept it short since I was logging out....

Now, in your own words, tell me your opinion as to why War and Peace is regarded as one of the greatest novels ever written.
StrawmanWizardOZ.jpg

My dear right wingers and others, all I was asking is your opinion as to who you think will emerge as the GOP leader for the presidential run.....of course, I realize that some may be waiting for Fox and Rush to tell them......nonetheless......

Forum List

Back