Our President is tweeting about Obama's H1N1 Swine Flu disaster!

Yes! More asymptomatic cases are found with increased testing.

You mean the more Typhoid Mary types we find?

Mary Mallon, also known as Typhoid Mary, was an Irish-born cook believed to have infected 53 people, three of whom died, with typhoid fever, and the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the disease.

more truth bombs, thank you Mr President for working to make us safe!

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov
looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further.....

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

.... Their response to H1N1 Swine Flu was a full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and nothing meaningful done to fix the testing problem, until now. The changes have been made and testing will soon happen on a very large scale basis. All Red Tape has been cut, ready to go!

What a sad and pathetic human being our president is.

He is truly obsessed with Obama, all he cares about is being better than Obama. The problem with that is, being better than Obama is a very low bar. It is like a QB that gets drafted and stands on the podium and says "My goal is to be better than Ryan Leaf".
Don't you ever tire of being wrong on everything you post? You do realize that this is a public forum - correct?

I remember when we were going to keep it under a 100,000 and that would be a success also. I hate it that some people are being inconvenienced to death by it, as we keep moving the goal posts.
I remember when Trump said there were 15 cases, soon to go down to almost zero, and it was disappear by itself in April when the weather got warmer.

The goalposts certainly have moved. They complained about 13,000 deaths under Obama, and today you could call those the good old days.
Well, you should vote for Joe Biden then.
If COVID-19 had struck when H1N1 did, we really would have been a pickle!
Well, I'm glad we're good to go now.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov
looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further.....

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

.... Their response to H1N1 Swine Flu was a full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and nothing meaningful done to fix the testing problem, until now. The changes have been made and testing will soon happen on a very large scale basis. All Red Tape has been cut, ready to go!

He is truly obsessed with Obama, all he cares about is being better than Obama. The problem with that is, being better than Obama is a very low bar. It is like a QB that gets drafted and stands on the podium and says "My goal is to be better than Ryan Leaf".

He just gave the democrats a reminder of what their guy did in a similar situation.

Of course, Gator expects the president to behave more like the average whimpering Gamma, take it in the ass and never strike back. Just let others run the show while making snarky remarks. Thankfully we have a true alpha leader.
I agree with gator on this one. I too am tired of the constant self promoting that comes from our president. I prefer he just let his actions speak for him.

He is a bit narcissistic though, so he feels he has to prove himself. I do not like that trait about him. However, the left does tend to bring it out of him, I mean, they have been attacking him, and comparing him to obama since day one, so, yeah, I see why he does it. I just wish he wouldnt.

So back to being pussy and letting people over-run you and your country?

That does not sound like a man is speaking...
No....actually, him constantly having to boast about himself actually sounds like he has insecurity issues. A confident man doesnt need to keep telling everyone how great he is.

I'm not saying he needs to back down from anyone. I'm saying he needs to stop this constant "look at me, look what I did" persona....its not a good look for a president.
When the MSM (MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, et.al) deliberately ignore our president's accomplishments it becomes necessary for him to remind us himself of them.

Also: Why didn't President Obama replenish the PPE he used during H1N1?

The fact is that the Republican led Congress cut Obama's budget requests. The Republicans spent less than Obama. Trump cut those requests even further.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

He just gave the democrats a reminder of what their guy did in a similar situation.

Of course, Gator expects the president to behave more like the average whimpering Gamma, take it in the ass and never strike back. Just let others run the show while making snarky remarks. Thankfully we have a true alpha leader.
I agree with gator on this one. I too am tired of the constant self promoting that comes from our president. I prefer he just let his actions speak for him.

He is a bit narcissistic though, so he feels he has to prove himself. I do not like that trait about him. However, the left does tend to bring it out of him, I mean, they have been attacking him, and comparing him to obama since day one, so, yeah, I see why he does it. I just wish he wouldnt.

No....actually, him constantly having to boast about himself actually sounds like he has insecurity issues. A confident man doesnt need to keep telling everyone how great he is.

I'm not saying he needs to back down from anyone. I'm saying he needs to stop this constant "look at me, look what I did" persona....its not a good look for a president.
When the MSM (MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, et.al) deliberately ignore our president's accomplishments it becomes necessary for him to remind us himself of them.

The fact is that the Republican led Congress cut Obama's budget requests. The Republicans spent less than Obama. Trump cut those requests even further.
Do you have a link for that bullshit?

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

Here's some
Obama administration asked for funding to tackle future pandemics but Republicans refused
Tea Party blocked hundreds of millions in funding, investigation finds
Former President Barack Obama warned the nation in 2014 about the potential for a coming pandemic and pushed for billions in emergency funding that was ultimately blocked by Republicans in Congress.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

Here's some
Obama administration asked for funding to tackle future pandemics but Republicans refused
Former President Barack Obama warned the nation in 2014 about the potential for a coming pandemic and pushed for billions in emergency funding that was ultimately blocked by Republicans in Congress.
Obama had a pen and a phone. No excuse.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

Here's some
OK. Then the Idiot trump did not replace any for 3 years, just because Obama made a speech in 2014 saying it was important and trump's only consistent policy is that anything Obama is in favor of, trump is against, if for no other reason than Obama was in favor. Donnie didn't replace any did he, so it was not available when needed, right? He oversaw oversaw the executive combining of the white house NSC office overseeing foreign communicable disease control, without making sure the duties and responsibilities handled by the office were now, handled by the new combined office. He's just a shitty manager, but it does not release him of responsibility for being a good manager. Most of us have had management practice at one university or another, probably you also. But, maybe not trump.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

Here's some
So does Impeached Trump.

When you're President of the United States...

harry-truman-buck-stops-here-96816088-fotosearch-getty-resized.jpg

"The buck stops here"...

Not with your predecessors...

Not with your subordinates...

With
YOU...

----------------------

But that only works with mature, rational mindsets...

With men who "own a pair" and have the courage to shoulder the blame when it comes their way...

Which rules out the current blame-shifting, lying Empty Suit sitting in the Big Chair... :cranky:
You see any hypocrisy in your post? No? Oh, I see. You are blind.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

You are the bullshit artist.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

Here's some
OK. Then the Idiot trump did not replace any for 3 years, just because Obama made a speech in 2014 saying it was important and trump's only consistent policy is that anything Obama is in favor of, trump is against, if for no other reason than Obama was in favor. Donnie didn't replace any did he, so it was not available when needed, right? He oversaw oversaw the executive combining of the white house NSC office overseeing foreign communicable disease control, without making sure the duties and responsibilities handled by the office were now, handled by the new combined office. He's just a shitty manager, but it does not release him of responsibility for being a good manager. Most of us have had management practice at one university or another, probably you also. But, maybe not trump.
Boo hoo. Vote for Biden.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

You are the bullshit artist.

Boo hoo. Vote for Biden.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

Here's some
Boo hoo. Vote for Biden.
Don't cry kid. It's going to be alright. Buck up. Most Americans will be voting for Biden. You do not have to tell anybody your plans if you will be ostracized by your peer group.

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
46m

For decades the @CDCgov

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
47m

Here's some
Boo hoo. Vote for Biden.
Don't cry kid. It's going to be alright. Buck up. Most Americans will be voting for Biden. You do not have to tell anybody your plans if you will be ostracized by your peer group.
Lol. Whatever you say, punk.

Forum List

Back