🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our President lies again

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ration-iran-complying-nuclear-deal/100637738/

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's.

...apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.

Last edited:
After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program.

sounds like the Russians told him what's what.

Nice to see Putin is getting a return on his investment.

Once again, our President plays his supporters for fools

Tells them what they want to hear and then quickly reverses himself once he becomes President

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's lies.

That's because they sit drooling in front of of their TVs and let leftists tell them what to think.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me over and over and over, and I must be a trump supporter.

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's lies.

That's because they sit drooling in front of of their TVs and let leftists tell them what to think.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me over and over and over, and I must be a trump supporter.
You pooped your baby diaper again.

whadda hoot.
RW is now concerned about a president who lies.
Hilarious.

You pooped your baby diaper again.

Idiot-gram ^^^

An idiot-gram is a single sentence or phrase which lack substance, is off topic and always thoughtless and never thought provoking. In summary, every post by iceweasel.

If the liberals are in a tizzy trying to say Trump is lying, then Trump MUST be doing everything right. America will be Great Again, more working people will have more money in their pockets, the rest of the world will RESPECT the US of A, not show a lack of (RSPECT as Obama spelled it) since the spineless bi racial, homosexual, Muslim Loving, Community agitator in chief has left office. The reason why I think the left is afraid of Trump is that they ACTUALLY may have to go back to work, once Welfare goes back to the 2 year plan, that the Rapist William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) signed the Newt Contract with America.

andaronjim lies and lie and lies, and America is great right now.

Don't need no Trump to be great.

What Donald did, your president, was tap into the bubble that Fox news and Rush created during the Obama years...a world of anxieties, ignorance, racism, white frustration and white poverty. He took these people down a path of great white hope and change....and then, LIKE EVERY DAMNED REPUBLICAN HAS DONE AND CONTINUES TO DO, IS CON YOU INTO A VOTE AND THEN DO NOTHING FOR YOU. Republicans continue to be all talk and never any action, because they lack ideas, they lack purpose and they lack a sense of urgency in districts that consists solely of ignorant white people.

One thing is certain, when Trump lies, he only hurts the ones he love...you stupid white ignorant pink mf's with no jobs, no healthcare and no brains.

Forum List

Back