Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

Drip drip drip

They laughed when I said this yesterday, when Michael Flynn still had a job as National Security advisor. I think i'll change it to Next next next. The revolving doors have only just begun.
Already 3 guys have had to resign because of their Russian ties.

Any doubt Russia helped trump win? Sad
What three guys and how did Russia help? They revealed how corrupt the Dems are?
They just said who the three guys are on ABC. Trust me, 3 trump men SO FAR have been forced to resign because of ties to Russia.

What are their names? Who knows. Trumps only been in office 3 weeks. Impossible to know alll the guys he has appointed.

We know you'll defend trump no matter what so
I don't watch fake news so have no idea who you are talking about. Apparently neither do you.
You label all bad news fake and when proven you fall back to no big deal
I said no such thing. You're a pathological liar. The fact is you didn't know what you were talking about, some guy said it on ABC so that was good enough for you without knowing any details.

And you are stupid enough to think slinging more shit will cover it up.

Clinton trafficked in govt secrets......What exactly is Flynn accused besides discussing future relations between the countries

Well Trump must of told him to tell the Russian we'll get rid of the sanctions, I mean Trump was running for Pres.
How else would Flynn be able to tell them that, and oh by the way Tillerson , a friend of Russian now has the SOS job. All in on it.
How did they make deals before being elected? You make no sense. It was after and what deal was made? Liberals think accusations are facts.

The White House was told a month ago that Flynn could be blackmailed by Russia. Why didn't they do anything?

Obama knew that the jackass clown John Kerry had once spent time in France meeting with the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam War to undermine US foreign policy but yet the shithhead still hired Kerry for Secretary of State.

Clinton trafficked in govt secrets......What exactly is Flynn accused besides discussing future relations between the countries

No, that would be General Patreus.... the guy Trumplethinskin is considering replacing Flynn with.
Yeah cause handling The info like she did would get any repub jail time
You say that as if it were never even investigated.
It was covered up papered over and excused cause it went right to Obama

Well Trump must of told him to tell the Russian we'll get rid of the sanctions, I mean Trump was running for Pres.
How else would Flynn be able to tell them that, and oh by the way Tillerson , a friend of Russian now has the SOS job. All in on it.
How did they make deals before being elected? You make no sense. It was after and what deal was made? Liberals think accusations are facts.

The call in question took place on Dec 29th. The same day Obama imposed sanctions for election tampering.

White House says they didn't clear call between Mike Flynn and the Russian ambassador | Daily Mail Online

No, that would be General Patreus.... the guy Trumplethinskin is considering replacing Flynn with.
You say that as if it were never even investigated.
It was covered up papered over and excused cause it went right to Obama

Like I said, pivot to conspiracy.

Patreus is a Republican. What he did was much worse than Clinton. He knowingly gave classified information to someone not cleared for it. He served no jail time and may be awarded a high level job in Agent Orange's admin.

Hypocrisy much?

"U.S. intelligence services routinely intercept and monitor conversations with Russian diplomats, officials have said. While the transcripts of the conversations don’t show Mr. Flynn made any sort of promise to lift the sanctions once Mr. Trump took office, they show Flynn making more general comments about relations between the two countries improving under Mr. Trump, people familiar with them said."

Trump, Bannon Said To Weigh Firing Mike Flynn Over Russian Phone Calls Scandal | Zero Hedge

If this is all there is, Trump will stand by Flynn and Progs will continue to hold their breath; if there's anything more -- Flynn's toast

Wrong again, Barney...

Patreus is a Republican. What he did was much worse than Clinton. He knowingly gave classified information to someone not cleared for it. He served no jail time and may be awarded a high level job in Agent Orange's admin.

Hypocrisy much?
Bs............

Already 3 guys have had to resign because of their Russian ties.

Any doubt Russia helped trump win? Sad
What three guys and how did Russia help? They revealed how corrupt the Dems are?
They just said who the three guys are on ABC. Trust me, 3 trump men SO FAR have been forced to resign because of ties to Russia.

What are their names? Who knows. Trumps only been in office 3 weeks. Impossible to know alll the guys he has appointed.

We know you'll defend trump no matter what so
I don't watch fake news so have no idea who you are talking about. Apparently neither do you.
You label all bad news fake and when proven you fall back to no big deal
I said no such thing. You're a pathological liar. The fact is you didn't know what you were talking about, some guy said it on ABC so that was good enough for you without knowing any details.

And you are stupid enough to think slinging more shit will cover it up.

Anyone see a trend here? Everyone is a liar to Iceweasel. :lmao: That should tell you something...

It's how long before it will be admitted that the "current and former officials" who have accused him are mere figments of media imagination.

I believe the NSA has recordings, and now classified transcripts, of the conversation. Those with a high enough security clearance can read the conversation. And those people have described it as pretty damning evidence.

Then an NSA official can formally confirm the existence of such, and an administration official can confirm the confirmation.

Reflection: It appears that this has occurred. Onward and upward.

He's gone, good riddance, America has plenty of other Russian spies in Trump's cabinet, this is a start

illegal, immoral, irrelevant Trump Regime

Hypocrisy much?
Bs............

What part is BS? Clinton did not knowingly give classified information to anyone without a security clearance. Patreus did. Patties did not go to jail. Clinton did nothing akin to what Patreus did. Or Scooter Libby...who also did not serve any jail time.

Hillary Clinton didn’t go where David Petraeus and Scooter Libby did

Hypocrisy much?
Bs............

What part is BS? Clinton did not knowingly give classified information to anyone without a security clearance. Patreus did. Patties did not go to jail. Clinton did nothing akin to what Patreus did. Or Scooter Libby...who also did not serve any jail time.

Hillary Clinton didn’t go where David Petraeus and Scooter Libby did
Any honest person knows her traffic was being g read by foreign govts due to her lawlessness

Forum List

Back