Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

What three guys and how did Russia help? They revealed how corrupt the Dems are?
They just said who the three guys are on ABC. Trust me, 3 trump men SO FAR have been forced to resign because of ties to Russia.

What are their names? Who knows. Trumps only been in office 3 weeks. Impossible to know alll the guys he has appointed.

We know you'll defend trump no matter what so
I don't watch fake news so have no idea who you are talking about. Apparently neither do you.
You label all bad news fake and when proven you fall back to no big deal
I said no such thing. You're a pathological liar. The fact is you didn't know what you were talking about, some guy said it on ABC so that was good enough for you without knowing any details.

And you are stupid enough to think slinging more shit will cover it up.

Anyone see a trend here? Everyone is a liar to Iceweasel. :lmao: That should tell you something...
I'd ignore him if I were you. He's a known forum troll.

They just said who the three guys are on ABC. Trust me, 3 trump men SO FAR have been forced to resign because of ties to Russia.

What are their names? Who knows. Trumps only been in office 3 weeks. Impossible to know alll the guys he has appointed.

I don't watch fake news so have no idea who you are talking about. Apparently neither do you.
I said no such thing. You're a pathological liar. The fact is you didn't know what you were talking about, some guy said it on ABC so that was good enough for you without knowing any details.

Anyone see a trend here? Everyone is a liar to Iceweasel. :lmao: That should tell you something...
I poke holes in you retards and you have no defense so you blubber on each others' shoulders. The asshole didn't know what he was talking about. Lies and smears are all the left has.

No, that would be General Patreus.... the guy Trumplethinskin is considering replacing Flynn with.
Yeah cause handling The info like she did would get any repub jail time

Patreus is a Republican. What he did was much worse than Clinton. He knowingly gave classified information to someone not cleared for it. He served no jail time and may be awarded a high level job in Agent Orange's admin.

Hypocrisy much?
Bs............

What part is BS? Clinton did not knowingly give classified information to anyone without a security clearance. Patreus did. Patties did not go to jail. Clinton did nothing akin to what Patreus did. Or Scooter Libby...who also did not serve any jail time.

Hillary Clinton didn’t go where David Petraeus and Scooter Libby did
Any honest person knows her traffic was being g read by foreign govts due to her lawlessness

Provide evidence it was. You wishing it does not make it so. It was a private server, not an unsecured one...like Trumplethinskin is still using.

Trump’s Still Using His Old Android Phone. That’s Very, Very Risky

I poke holes in you retards and you have no defense so you blubber on each others' shoulders. The asshole didn't know what he was talking about. Lies and smears are all the left has.

You lie more than anyone else I know on this forum, so much so that you can't even keep your lies straight. You're a pathetic, jealous, senile man. If you weren't such an asshole I'd feel sorry for you. :itsok:

This is just one of what will be many scandals

Drip drip drip

They laughed when I said this yesterday, when Michael Flynn still had a job as National Security advisor. I think i'll change it to Next next next. The revolving doors have only just begun.
Already 3 guys have had to resign because of their Russian ties.

Any doubt Russia helped trump win? Sad
What three guys and how did Russia help? They revealed how corrupt the Dems are?

One of them is Paul Manafort. Carter Page the other.

Manafort, Page, Flynn...ties to Russia.

Yeah cause handling The info like she did would get any repub jail time

Patreus is a Republican. What he did was much worse than Clinton. He knowingly gave classified information to someone not cleared for it. He served no jail time and may be awarded a high level job in Agent Orange's admin.

Hypocrisy much?
Bs............

What part is BS? Clinton did not knowingly give classified information to anyone without a security clearance. Patreus did. Patties did not go to jail. Clinton did nothing akin to what Patreus did. Or Scooter Libby...who also did not serve any jail time.

Any honest person knows her traffic was being g read by foreign govts due to her lawlessness

Provide evidence it was. You wishing it does not make it so. It was a private server, not an unsecured one...like Trumplethinskin is still using.

Private=unsecured

Hypocrisy much?
Bs............

Private=unsecured

No, it doesn't.

Does it seem like the Dems are doing everything in their power to motivate Sessions to go after Hillary? Comes around, goes around.

You lie more than anyone else I know on this forum, so much so that you can't even keep your lies straight. You're a pathetic, jealous, senile man. If you weren't such an asshole I'd feel sorry for you. :itsok:
Post a lie from me, loser.

Does it seem like the Dems are doing everything in their power to motivate Sessions to go after Hillary? Comes around, goes around.
Well they did bitch about illegal voting so now have an investigation, which they are bitching about. Now they are bitching about Hillary not being prosecuted. Which would be easy with a Republican executive branch.

Calling other people liars that aren't liars is one, and you do that quite often. :)

Calling other people liars that aren't liars is one, and you do that quite often. :)
I said post a lie up. No one lies more than me so it should be easy. You can't even follow a simple discussion so you hurl shit. But like every thread you jump into it gets personal.

I said post a lie up. No one lies more than me so it should be easy. You can't even follow a simple discussion so you hurl shit. But like every thread you jump into it gets personal.

That's rich coming from you. :laugh2:

It's hard to tell if you are lying or just plain stupid.

You think you can get away with corruption by threatening Hillary? Go ahead, lock her up. Then when we out Trump and his cronies we will lock them up. If we are able that is because I believe our government has finally been 100% taken over by the rich. Do you think the next election won't be rigged? Pahleez.

It's easy to tell with you. When you post, you lie. I challenged the asshole to post my lies. Same for you.

It's easy to tell with you. When you post, you lie. I challenged the asshole to post my lies. Same for you.

You just lied, again.

Forum List

Back