Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

The NY Daily News posted that in an article, and I believe they have now updated their story. A story which is completely irrelevant to what happened.

KING: S.C. teen assaulted by deputy is in foster care

It is irrelevant. Which makes me wonder why libs jumped on it so hard and emphasized it so much.

ALL that's relevant....

She was being placed under arrest.
She resisited.
He used force as he's trained.

Obviously if the last were true he wouldn't have got his as FIRED wid a quickness.

All it took was one look at the video. The same video you look at and deny what's happening right there in it with fables of self-propelled desk-aircraft.

And that's because you're a FUCKING LIAR.

If that's his training, we definitely need to end that training. There were so many other logical ways to handle this. But as usual, the cop chose violence. He viciously attacked the girl. And i don't think losing his job is enough. I think she has a strong case. He should have been charged.
so, what do you think the training ought to be? Let's see how you extricate the suspect from the classroom.
In this case, pick up the desk, with her in it, and carry it into the hall.

Seems more logical and less violent.

It is irrelevant. Which makes me wonder why libs jumped on it so hard and emphasized it so much.

ALL that's relevant....

She resisited.

Obviously if the last were true he wouldn't have got his as FIRED wid a quickness.

All it took was one look at the video. The same video you look at and deny what's happening right there in it with fables of self-propelled desk-aircraft.

If that's his training, we definitely need to end that training. There were so many other logical ways to handle this. But as usual, the cop chose violence. He viciously attacked the girl. And i don't think losing his job is enough. I think she has a strong case. He should have been charged.
so, what do you think the training ought to be? Let's see how you extricate the suspect from the classroom.
hahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaha funny stuff frances, just how does he do that? ever pick up a desk with 140 pounds in it? you should know that is physically impossible, but I get that you have no other answer.

Uh, he was a hulking roided-up mongoloid. I think he could have handled it.

hahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaha funny stuff frances, just how does he do that? ever pick up a desk with 140 pounds in it?
With two adult men, no big deal. And he had no trouble throwing her around all alone now did he?

Request a female officer for backup. I think the situation is diffused very quickly. But that would mean the cop actually using his brain. And we know few cops are doing that these days. Their first instinct is to resort to violence. It's their training unfortunately.

"Expelled" ------ for what?
Another wag suggested the same thing, and I asked him the same question.
He ran away.

The far better question --- who the fuck is teaching this cop manners? Besides nobody?
If they expelled kids who weren't trying and didn't care or respect authority maybe we'd see better students.

Again, I don't know if this girls a bad person or was just having a bad day. I'm assuming shes a ghetto gurl.

The cop behaved much worse. He viciously attacked her. Thank God he's no longer a cop. He was a danger to the Citizenry. But in my own personal opinion, losing his job isn't enough. He should have been charged with assault and booked. He got off too easy.
Bullshit! You don't arrest cops because you're a pussy. If I were a cop I wouldn't get involved if you were being beaten. I wouldn't want to go to jail being too rough.

Yeah, let's check the tale of the tape...

An unarmed teenaged girl sitting at a desk VS. A hulking roided-up adult male armed with a taser, pepper spray, baton, and pistol.

Yeah, she was a real threat. He's the pussy. He should have never been given a gun & badge in the first place. And he did get off easy. He viciously attacked the girl. He should have been charged with assault.
Young people today will see a parent beating their kids and say the same thing you're saying about that cop. That he was too violent. Well guess what? Today parents don't hit their kids and look at the brats there producing. Maybe we need to beat him a little harder

We expect more from our police. This situation could have been handled in numerous more logical and less violent ways. But as usual, the cop chose violence over thinking it through. And that's the big problem we're seeing with cops these days.

ALL that's relevant....

She resisited.

Yeppers, that's why these morons reject the idea.

Yeppers, that's why these morons reject the idea.

Guess so. Bizarre.

I see you have nothing to say. Pin a medal on that cop!

They are going to pin something on that racist thug, but it won't be a medal.
she doesn't deserve anything pinned on her.

She deserves the wasted life that lies ahead of her.

Why do you believe her life should be ruined over misbehavior in school? You don't know a damned thing about her. I suspect it's really about a white officer losing his job over her.
I know her name and I know her record with LE.
Soon you will too. THEN we'll get to watch you attempt to spin and deflect and bullshit.
But for now I'm delighted knowing what a bunch of fuckimg 'usual suspect' losers you'll all be proven to be......again.
Today is a good day.
Still got your T-Boner hoodie with Trayvon's photo printed on it when he was twelve? When was the last time you wore it in public asshole?

hahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaha funny stuff frances, just how does he do that? ever pick up a desk with 140 pounds in it?
With two adult men, no big deal. And he had no trouble throwing her around all alone now did he?

Request a female officer for backup. I think the situation is diffused very quickly. But that would mean the cop actually using his brain. And we know few cops are doing that these days. Their first instinct is to resort to violence. It's their training unfortunately.

More so it's their culture methinks. The Warrior-Cop mentality. It would be a blanket generalization to apply this to literally all cops but way too many of them are sold, and eagerly buy, this notion that they're some kind of occupying army and the enemy is the public citizenry.

I know her name and I know her record with LE.

It wouldn't matter if you did. That would just be a deflection from the present incident.

This incident ain't about past records or incidents. This incident is about THIS INCIDENT. And it ain't about the girl ----- it's about the cop.

And we also have to take into account African American distrust of police. They don't see police the same way most white people do. They see cops shooting and killing them more often than helping them. I'm sure this girl knew what was coming. It happened just as she thought it would.

ALL that's relevant....

She resisited.

Citing his getting fired as "Evidence" of wrongdoing is the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

It is quite plausible that the Authority in question would throw a low level employee under the bus to save itself grief.

Pretty bizarre justification angle there. The dumbass brutally attacked an unarmed teenaged girl. He should have never been given a gun & badge in the first place. And therein lies the problem.
exactly how did he attack her? curious your view.

And then answer why she just didn't get up and leave when asked to?

the word is provoke, you should learn it.

Yes we know, you goose steppers would have been fine with the dummy shooting & killing her. You would have concocted some bizarre justification angle on it too.

Would also love to hear the lame rationalizations they'd come up with if the girl sitting behind the tackle had been impaled in the eye by a flying desk with a force of 150 pounds. She missed that by inches.

Oh wait, she was black too so they'd come up with "she was another thug, she had it coming". :rolleyes:

And we also have to take into account African American distrust of police. They don't see police the same way most white people do. They see cops shooting and killing them more often than helping them. I'm sure this girl knew what was coming. It happened just as she thought it would.

So did the rest of the class. That's why we have three videos of it. That's also why nobody else is seen to react -- attracting any kind of attention from the goon subjects you to the same thing. One girl did stand up and speak -- and she got arrested for it. Didn't even touch him; for SPEAKING. She hasn't been back to school.

There's no two ways about it, this goon fucked up on a massive scale

Citing his getting fired as "Evidence" of wrongdoing is the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

It is quite plausible that the Authority in question would throw a low level employee under the bus to save itself grief.

Pretty bizarre justification angle there. The dumbass brutally attacked an unarmed teenaged girl. He should have never been given a gun & badge in the first place. And therein lies the problem.
exactly how did he attack her? curious your view.

And then answer why she just didn't get up and leave when asked to?

the word is provoke, you should learn it.

Yes we know, you goose steppers would have been fine with the dummy shooting & killing her. You would have concocted some bizarre justification angle on it too.

Would also love to hear the lame rationalizations they'd come up with if the girl sitting behind the tackle had been impaled in the eye by a flying desk with a force of 150 pounds. She missed that by inches.

Oh wait, she was black too so they'd come up with "she was another thug, she had it coming". :rolleyes:

They wouldn't care. The cops are always right. They're lost souls.

Why do you believe her life should be ruined over misbehavior in school? You don't know a damned thing about her. I suspect it's really about a white officer losing his job over her.
you know her? you know the pendulum swings both ways. the same thing can be asked of you. Why didn't she just leave when asked to leave, it was obvious she had no intention of being taught? She doesn't care. And yet you want us to care about her? I would if she had some sense of humility, but until then, she can rot somewhere uneducated and it's fine with me.
She's a kid, school is not usually a place they like to be.
really, I have seven grandchildren and they love to be in school. They miss it during the summer months when they're off. So again, you fail.
I hated school, it was boring and filled with stupid people, much like this place. Smart kids don't like school.
smart kids love to learn, that's the purpose of school. So your entire post is hypocritical. you have no desire to learn and I can definitely believe you hated school. So you don't fit the mold of a smart student. But hey, thanks for playing.

I love to learn too. I never stopped. And I absolutely loathed school, literally every fucking day from grade one. That stifling cookie-cutter regimented bullshit -- all that does is destroy the soul, suppress the individual and stifle creativity.

So did the rest of the class. That's why we have three videos of it. That's also why nobody else is seen to react -- attracting any kind of attention from the goon subjects you to the same thing. One girl did stand up and speak -- and she got arrested for it. Didn't even touch him; for SPEAKING. She hasn't been back to school.

Very sad. African Americans especially, have been given good reason to distrust police.

The cop did his job, end of story.

you know her? you know the pendulum swings both ways. the same thing can be asked of you. Why didn't she just leave when asked to leave, it was obvious she had no intention of being taught? She doesn't care. And yet you want us to care about her? I would if she had some sense of humility, but until then, she can rot somewhere uneducated and it's fine with me.
She's a kid, school is not usually a place they like to be.
really, I have seven grandchildren and they love to be in school. They miss it during the summer months when they're off. So again, you fail.
I hated school, it was boring and filled with stupid people, much like this place. Smart kids don't like school.
smart kids love to learn, that's the purpose of school. So your entire post is hypocritical. you have no desire to learn and I can definitely believe you hated school. So you don't fit the mold of a smart student. But hey, thanks for playing.

I love to learn too. I never stopped. And I absolutely loathed school, literally every fucking day from grade one. That stifling cookie-cutter regimented bullshit -- all that does is destroy the soul, suppress the individual and stifle creativity.
oh-ok frances.

It's obvious that she wasn't just some innocent student caught in a bad situation for the first time in her life. That kind of stupidity and that attitude is develope over time. She's a loser, a thug, and soon to be a useless burden on society and the taxpayers.

It's obvious that she wasn't just some innocent student caught in a bad situation for the first time in her life. That kind of stupidity and that attitude is develope over time. She's a loser, a thug, and soon to be a useless burden on society and the taxpayers.

How so? Do you have access to her records?
How could you possibly know that?

He just pulls it out of his ass. Came in here last week declaring the kid should be expelled. I asked him nicely, "on what basis"? He has yet to think of anything at all in response. That was five days ago.

With every post you loudly and proudly proclaim your ignoance. Keep it up. What is it? Is it that you can't read? I mean it's almost like you can't understand even the simplest concepts. You read a post like mine above, one sentence, one idea, and you make up a paragraph about it. None of which follows the concept and idea of the post you responded to. You can read the words, but any context is totally lost on you. That sucks man, tough way to go through life.

She deserves the wasted life that lies ahead of her

What context? It's one sentence daclaring you opinion.
I asked you about your opinion and you are unwilling or unable to address it. You might be retarded. You see, one person posts something and others respond. The original poster then responds to those. That's why it's called a thread.
perhaps you should take your own advice!

What's the context there Corky?
well jean, it's like this, you don't do what you suggested constitutes posting in a thread. None of you do. Your only reason for being here is to start trouble, we all know that, it's hilarious to watch, you all ignore the questions in a thread. Not just this one either.

Honestly, I have noticed one thing that all of the lefties here have in common, they are all illiterate to some degree. I used to think that they just didn't bother to read the posts they were responding to, but then when I pointed that out to them and they re read it they still didn't understand. But that is self-evident. To be a lefty is to be less intelligent than most people.

Then how come after five fucking days you still can't figure out why you said she should be expelled?

Very sad. African Americans especially, have been given good reason to distrust police.
Why? all that inner city feuding between themselves that makes it so no one wants to do business in their neighborhood type distrust?

Forum List

Back