Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

You don't remember a week or two ago the young white boy kept videotaping the police officer and the cop told him to put the phone down while being arrested and he wouldn't do it and then resisted arrest so the cop shot him dead? That's interesting. When its a white kid you don't even remember it happening

Do you hve a link to this story? Because I am guessing if you post it, we are going to find out it is nowhere even in the same zip code as what you are portraying it as.
Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

No, he was killed for attacking the cop and going for his gun. The idiot is now taking a well deserved dirt nap.

She deserves the wasted life that lies ahead of her.

Why do you believe her life should be ruined over misbehavior in school? You don't know a damned thing about her. I suspect it's really about a white officer losing his job over her.
you know her? you know the pendulum swings both ways. the same thing can be asked of you. Why didn't she just leave when asked to leave, it was obvious she had no intention of being taught? She doesn't care. And yet you want us to care about her? I would if she had some sense of humility, but until then, she can rot somewhere uneducated and it's fine with me.
She's a kid, school is not usually a place they like to be.
really, I have seven grandchildren and they love to be in school. They miss it during the summer months when they're off. So again, you fail.

None of my 5 kids liked school, but they went, and they didn't waste time or fight with the teachers. All 4 who have graduated High School have gone on to college mostly on scholarships. The youngest is a senior right now and will be attending UCF with the help of Bright Futures money.

So yeah, he does fail. He always fails.
All three daughters just loved school. They all participated in the free programs, entertained and learned. All have kids and all grandkids in school, and they love it. They go out of their way to help at school, two are crossing guards, one plays the bass violin in the senior program.

You don't remember a week or two ago the young white boy kept videotaping the police officer and the cop told him to put the phone down while being arrested and he wouldn't do it and then resisted arrest so the cop shot him dead? That's interesting. When its a white kid you don't even remember it happening

Do you hve a link to this story? Because I am guessing if you post it, we are going to find out it is nowhere even in the same zip code as what you are portraying it as.
Shock Video: Teen Boy Shot and Killed by Cop for Flashing Headlights and Flexing Rights

No moron, he was killed for attacking the cop and going for his gun. The idiot is now taking a well deserved dirt nap.
BTW, he meant that as agreeing with us. i didn't read it that way either, but he posted it at me.

she doesn't deserve anything pinned on her.

Why do you believe her life should be ruined over misbehavior in school? You don't know a damned thing about her. I suspect it's really about a white officer losing his job over her.
you know her? you know the pendulum swings both ways. the same thing can be asked of you. Why didn't she just leave when asked to leave, it was obvious she had no intention of being taught? She doesn't care. And yet you want us to care about her? I would if she had some sense of humility, but until then, she can rot somewhere uneducated and it's fine with me.
really, I have seven grandchildren and they love to be in school. They miss it during the summer months when they're off. So again, you fail.
I hated school, it was boring and filled with stupid people, much like this place. Smart kids don't like school.

I see you have nothing to say. Pin a medal on that cop!

They are going to pin something on that racist thug, but it won't be a medal.

With every post you loudly and proudly proclaim your ignoance. Keep it up. What is it? Is it that you can't read? I mean it's almost like you can't understand even the simplest concepts. You read a post like mine above, one sentence, one idea, and you make up a paragraph about it. None of which follows the concept and idea of the post you responded to. You can read the words, but any context is totally lost on you. That sucks man, tough way to go through life.

She deserves the wasted life that lies ahead of her

What context? It's one sentence daclaring you opinion.
I asked you about your opinion and you are unwilling or unable to address it. You might be retarded. You see, one person posts something and others respond. The original poster then responds to those. That's why it's called a thread.

I hated school, it was boring and filled with stupid people, much like this place. Smart kids don't like school.
smart kids love to learn, that's the purpose of school. So your entire post is hypocritical. you have no desire to learn and I can definitely believe you hated school. So you don't fit the mold of a smart student. But hey, thanks for playing.

With every post you loudly and proudly proclaim your ignoance. Keep it up. What is it? Is it that you can't read? I mean it's almost like you can't understand even the simplest concepts. You read a post like mine above, one sentence, one idea, and you make up a paragraph about it. None of which follows the concept and idea of the post you responded to. You can read the words, but any context is totally lost on you. That sucks man, tough way to go through life.

I asked you about your opinion and you are unwilling or unable to address it. You might be retarded. You see, one person posts something and others respond. The original poster then responds to those. That's why it's called a thread.
perhaps you should take your own advice!

I see you have nothing to say. Pin a medal on that cop!

Why does her behavior as you outlined it deserve to ruin her life. It's a simple question that you and your retarded brother can't seem to understand. You posted an opinion and I'm asking you why.

What's the context there Corky?

Why does her behavior as you outlined it deserve to ruin her life. It's a simple question that you and your retarded brother can't seem to understand. You posted an opinion and I'm asking you why.
she obviously doesn't give a shit. I couldn't care less what her ambitions are. I don't feel sorry for her either. now I answered your question answer mine--- why didn't she just get out of her desk and leave as asked by both the teacher and the cop?

It's obvious that she wasn't just some innocent student caught in a bad situation for the first time in her life. That kind of stupidity and that attitude is develope over time. She's a loser, a thug, and soon to be a useless burden on society and the taxpayers.

It's obvious that she wasn't just some innocent student caught in a bad situation for the first time in her life. That kind of stupidity and that attitude is develope over time. She's a loser, a thug, and soon to be a useless burden on society and the taxpayers.

How so? Do you have access to her records?
How could you possibly know that?

You really are functionally illiterate aren't you? Tough break pal, good luck with that.

smart kids love to learn, that's the purpose of school. So your entire post is hypocritical. you have no desire to learn and I can definitely believe you hated school. So you don't fit the mold of a smart student. But hey, thanks for playing.
I learned what they were teaching, three years before they tried to teach it to me. Most of the time, I knew more than they did. B-o-r-i-n-g...

she obviously doesn't give a shit. I couldn't care less what her ambitions are. I don't feel sorry for her either. now I answered your question answer mine--- why didn't she just get out of her desk and leave as asked by both the teacher and the cop?

I doubt he can answer you. He doesn't read too well.

well jean, it's like this, you don't do what you suggested constitutes posting in a thread. None of you do. Your only reason for being here is to start trouble, we all know that, it's hilarious to watch, you all ignore the questions in a thread. Not just this one either.

How so? Do you have access to her records?
How could you possibly know that?

I'm psychic, I'm an empath, I am a remote viewer.

Couldn't tell you.

I learned what they were teaching, three years before they tried to teach it to me. Most of the time, I knew more than they did. B-o-r-i-n-g...
well I knew five years ahead and loved it. Enjoyed the sports, the choir, the band all of the attractions to use the school. Only chumps find it b-o-r-i-n-g.

Couldn't tell you.
well thanks for being honest anyway. Just that alone, she opens the door for all sorts of probabilities. Attention, to be an ass, to trap her teacher or cop in a video. any of them. She had motives it was very very obvious.

well jean, it's like this, you don't do what you suggested constitutes posting in a thread. None of you do. Your only reason for being here is to start trouble, we all know that, it's hilarious to watch, you all ignore the questions in a thread. Not just this one either.

Honestly, I have noticed one thing that all of the lefties here have in common, they are all illiterate to some degree. I used to think that they just didn't bother to read the posts they were responding to, but then when I pointed that out to them and they re read it they still didn't understand. But that is self-evident. To be a lefty is to be less intelligent than most people.

Forum List

Back