🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

For those that wonder what could cause a Police Officer to throw an attacking student...

Simply watch this video:

Now you know how that happens. The product of sub-human reasoning (Progressivism) is set upon civil society... . The Police Officer, is civil society solving the problem.

See how that works?

Why didn't that teacher "engage" or "understand" that student?

Better yet, where was the principal? Cop is called to a classroom and no principal shows up? What kind of school they runnen?

Well, it is a red state.

It's a COUNTY school. In Richland County School District. A blue county. One of only a couple SC counties to vote Obama. No wonder the District's schools are so fucked up.

People still whining about this stupid thug that attacked a cop?

She is lucky she is alive; end of story.
She niw has a 40k college fund and lawsuits still to come against her school, the cop, and the police force. And the cop needs a new career since no one will hire him as a cop.

She will blow it all on rims and weed.

He will easily be rehired...or...add a few 00s to his wrongful termination lawsuit. Which.he will.win.

She niw has a 40k college fund and lawsuits still to come against her school, the cop, and the police force. And the cop needs a new career since no one will hire him as a cop.

She will blow it all on rims and weed.

He will easily be rehired...or...add a few 00s to his wrongful termination lawsuit. Which.he will.win.
He wasn't wrongfully terminated, and any jury that sees those videos will wonder not why he was fired, but why he wasn't charged with a crime.

And your hatred for all the little ******* is noted...

Only ones complaining are the folks who are trying to defend the fired and disgraced cop.

Disgraced according to who, a bunch of Marxist idiots like you?

Who gives a fuck?

She assaulted a cop and should have had her face turned into mush.
Your blood-lust has already been noted, and dismissed by decent people you wouldn't understand.

Only ones complaining are the folks who are trying to defend the fired and disgraced cop.

Disgraced according to who, a bunch of Marxist idiots like you?

Who gives a fuck?

She assaulted a cop and should have had her face turned into mush.
You are a mental case. Any man who would endorse or promote a grown man, cop or otherwise, inflicting the physical damage you fantasize about needs serious professional care. Something is wrong with you. You are a reason for gun checks and better records on mentally ill people.

You are a mental case. Any man who would endorse of promote a grown man, cop or otherwise, inflicting the physical damage you fantasize about needs serious professional care. Something is wrong with you. You are a reason for gun checks and better records on mentally ill people.

I believe in social order and respect for due authority.

This thug assaulted a peace officer and deserved everything that happened to her. Were it up to me she would have been taught a lesson and not merely been controlled. She should have had scars left over from her act of stupid violence, but we live in a time that is dominated by passive pussy-fuck-faces like you so, it cant be helped for the moment.

You are a mental case. Any man who would endorse of promote a grown man, cop or otherwise, inflicting the physical damage you fantasize about needs serious professional care. Something is wrong with you. You are a reason for gun checks and better records on mentally ill people.

This thug assaulted a peace officer and deserved everything that happened to her. Were it up to me she would have been taught a lesson and not merely been controlled. She should have had scars left over from her act of stupid violence, but we live in a time that is dominated by passive pussy-fuck-faces like you so, it cant be helped for the moment.
You are too stupid to know what kind of an asshole you are informing the world about what kind of turds and sick wacko's support officer Slam.

3112020-slaveowner-whipping-a-slave-to-death-gettyimages.jpg

Last edited:
For those that wonder what could cause a Police Officer to throw an attacking student...

Simply watch this video:

Now you know how that happens. The product of sub-human reasoning (Progressivism) is set upon civil society... . The Police Officer, is civil society solving the problem.

See how that works?

Better yet, where was the principal? Cop is called to a classroom and no principal shows up? What kind of school they runnen?

Well, it is a red state.

It's a COUNTY school. In Richland County School District. A blue county. One of only a couple SC counties to vote Obama. No wonder the District's schools are so fucked up.

It could be better but red state madness rules the day.

NASRO tells CNN police should stay out of school discipline
LegalView2.png

“If there were an assault involved or a weapon involved, or the student were threatening the teacher, that would prompt law enforcement involvement, or should. If it was an incident where the student is just refusing to comply with the teacher, or not wanting to participate, that’s a school discipline incident and not necessarily a place for law enforcement.”

That’s one of the statements NASRO executive director Mo Canady made today during CNN’s “Legal View” with Ashleigh Banfield. CNN invited Mo to participate in its coverage of the videotaped arrest of a Columbia, South Carolina high school student by a school resource officer.

Mo also pointed out that the State of South Carolina does not allow NASRO to provide its nationally recognized school resource officer training anywhere in the state.

Simply watch this video:

See how that works?

Well, it is a red state.

LegalView2.png

“If there were an assault involved or a weapon involved, or the student were threatening the teacher, that would prompt law enforcement involvement, or should. If it was an incident where the student is just refusing to comply with the teacher, or not wanting to participate, that’s a school discipline incident and not necessarily a place for law enforcement.”

That’s one of the statements NASRO executive director Mo Canady made today during CNN’s “Legal View” with Ashleigh Banfield. CNN invited Mo to participate in its coverage of the videotaped arrest of a Columbia, South Carolina high school student by a school resource officer.

Mo also pointed out that the State of South Carolina does not allow NASRO to provide its nationally recognized school resource officer training anywhere in the state.

ROFLMNAO!

The Left put Cops IN SCHOOL! And Now they want to take them out.

Of course the REASON that the Left put Cops in school, was because it didn't want teachers having to enforce the rules.

Now... LOL! The Teachers can't enforce the Rules and THE COPS CAN'T ENFORCE THE RULES...

Anyone else seeing THE PROBLEM?

Well, it is a red state.

LegalView2.png

ROFLMNAO!

Of course the REASON that the Left put Cops in school, was because it didn't want teachers having to enforce the rules.

Now... LOL! The Teachers can't enforce the Rules and THE COPS CAN'T ENFORCE THE RULES...

Who wants to take them out?
I would ask why SC is making this a problem.

LegalView2.png

You do realize this is a national police organization? Of course you do lest you look like an ass.

Last edited:
Germany and Japan have a fraction of the US population.
More importantly these countries have miniscule negro populations based on overall population.
These countries , especially Japan have extremely severe consequences for criminals.
Had the negro bitch behaved the way she did in a Japanese school she would have been lashed and thrown in prison for ten years.
But that wouldn't have happened anyway. Negroes are as welcome in Japan as the fucking bubonic plague.

I usually don't waste time on Stormfront escapees...

But- Japan and germany only lock up one out of 1500 of their citizens. America locks up one out of 150.

Germany's prisons are a lot more humane than ours.

The Japanese don't "Lash" people and certainly aren't throwing people in prison for misbehaving in class. again- only 69,000 prisoners. (You might be thinking of Singapore, but I'm sure all those "slanty-eyes" look the same to you.)

1. NO, it does not;

"An Appeal to Authority is a fallacy with the following form: Person A is (claimed to be) an authority on subject S. Person A makes claim C about subject S. Therefore, C is true."

Nothing about the Authority having to be "outside". The point is that you are claiming something is true with nothing but someone's opinion as "proof".

The best Authority is not infallible.

2. You brought up "degree of assault" as why you keep harping on the size difference. Yet the girl is reported to be uninjured. For you to just say that doesn't matter is not credible.

3. On one of the videos, you see her strike at the officer before the "slam".

4. LIar.

1. your definition is correct but that ain't what I did. Apparently it's what you WISH I did. That ain't happening. I don't work for you, chump.

2. I have no idea what point you're either making or running away from. If you can't articulate it, maybe there ain't any.

3. Wrong. I see no such thing. I see her left hand rise up laterally after she's put in a choke hold but she's in no position to strike him even if she had the size to.

4. You don't even refer to anything here so go fuck yourself, loser.

1. You do it constantly when you repeatedly point out that the cop was fired as though that supports or even proves your case.

Liberals. All the self awareness of turnips.

2. YOu keep whining about the irrelevant size difference. NOw you claim it is relevant because it relates to the "Degree of assault". Except there is no injury. So, stop filling the pages with useless filler in an attempt to hide how little you have to support your position.

3. Laterally means side to side. How does a hand "rise up laterally"? But regardless she hit the cop.

4. Fine. Liar. It is I who will be calling you on your dishonest bullshit. SO, you might as well drop it.

I don't know what part of this evades you, but claiming I said something I didn't ...................... still doesn't make me have said it. Doesn't work that way Junior.

2 - you still can't seem to articulate what the fuck your point is. That's a pretty good indication that you don't have one.

3 She flailed. Laterally. For you to suggest that's a "hit" on this guy -- and here's where size matters -- demonstrates your degree of dishonest hackitude.

4. No point ventured = no point gained.

You lose.

1. What point do you think you are making when you keep citing the fact the cop was fired? Dumbass.

2. It's your point to justify your constant whinging about the size difference. And I demolished it. That you are to dim or dishonest to admit it is not my problem.

3. Not a factor in Law Enforcement Procedure that I have ever heard. She hit him, boom justification.

1. What point do you think you are making when you keep citing the fact the cop was fired? Dumbass.

The fact that he fucked up and was fired.

The better question is what in the fuck is your point?

Thank you. I was trying to get POGO to admit that.

He keeps insisting that he is NOT doing that, ie NOT doing the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

That was my point.

Well, it is a red state.

LegalView2.png

ROFLMNAO!

They enjoy the benefits of a civilized society but are too squeamish to enforce civilized behavior.

And they are too dim or dishonest to admit that they are at fault for the moral and social decay that is driving this.

They enjoy the benefits of a civilized society but are too squeamish to enforce civilized behavior.

And they are too dim or dishonest to admit that they are at fault for the moral and social decay that is driving this.

I think we can have a civilized society without brutalizing teenage girls.

Keep in mind- Don't put a cell phone away fast enough. We send in a cop to slam you to the floor. If your black.

Shoot nine people in a church. Well, the police will take you Burger King because you were looking a bit peckish while running away from them. If you're white.

Welcome to Cleetus-Land, where they just don't understand what them darkies are so upset about.

If the next (or any) cop were a girl, chances are she'd find a way to think with something besides testosterone.

Nope. Would have encouraged resistance on the part of the punk.

There lies your problem right there. You and the rest of the authoritarian-worshiping sycophants: you view everything in terms of Force A overcoming Force B and imagine boiling down to a mathematical equation of "how much force is needed to overcome resistance of B".

These however are humans interacting with humans -- not hammers interacting with nails.

No, my "problem" is that I recognize that when a human is determined to cause trouble, you can't stop them. The punk had already told her friends to get their cell phones ready. She was planning of causing trouble.

A weaker Authority figure would only have been a plus for her plan.

You just confirmed everything I just said. Thanks for that.

Female cops do not solve problems better than male cops because of less testosterone. They get injured more, and have to resort to weapons more and hurt people more, because "humans" who are punks and thugs respect Authority only if it is backed up by force.
This is true generally speaking depending on the police/LEO department.
Female LEO' are partnered with a male LEO if the patrol area meets certain criteria ie high crime.
Single female LEO patrols are positioned in statistically the least violent and lowest crime areas.

Forum List

Back