🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Legal gun and ammunition sales in the US in the last six months have skyrocketed.
99.999999% of these purchases are being made by Whites living nowhere near the inner city shitholes.
'Come Get Some'.
Highway of Death, The result of American forces bombing retreating Iraqi forces, Kuwait, 1991
One little spark and this is what the road leading out of Compton will look like.

We understood that this is what you are waiting and craving for. But race war it's not going to happen because there are far more decent people here in America than a repugnant human waste like you. You don't deserve to be called human being.
Danny is a just a little bitch like most of his silly little cave monkey friends.. He will just rah rah from the internet and hide away in his bunker. He is the type that turns red and gets real quiet when faced with a Black man. :laugh:
oh, I see you went to the closet and pulled out your class!!!! funny stuff douche bag.
I see you went to the closet and pulled out your butthurt. Funny stuff cave monkey.
laugh.gif
hhahahhaahhahhahahahaa, is that all you got. LOL. W I N N I N G..........
Thats all I need to have you losing. You must be butthurt because youre defending your boyfriend.
laugh.gif

We understood that this is what you are waiting and craving for. But race war it's not going to happen because there are far more decent people here in America than a repugnant human waste like you. You don't deserve to be called human being.
Danny is a just a little bitch like most of his silly little cave monkey friends.. He will just rah rah from the internet and hide away in his bunker. He is the type that turns red and gets real quiet when faced with a Black man. :laugh:
oh, I see you went to the closet and pulled out your class!!!! funny stuff douche bag.
I see you went to the closet and pulled out your butthurt. Funny stuff cave monkey.
laugh.gif
Thats all I need to have you losing. You must be butthurt because youre defending your boyfriend.
laugh.gif
ahhhhhh look at the loser reaching into his bag. W I N N I N G

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ahhhhhh look at the loser reaching into his bag. W I N N I N G
Stop reaching into your bag and maybe you will stop losing then.
laugh.gif

The cop definitely didn't use his head and ended up acting as bad as the bad student...

The cop definitely didn't use his head and ended up acting as bad as the bad student...
the cop used a technique. It was one that resolved the matter. To that he did his job.
If that is the only technique he knows, then he is not to well learned..
well when you or anyone can post up the correct technique, I'm all eyes.
I had to do crowd control for years with drunk people yet saw no need to treat them so harshly...

the cop used a technique. It was one that resolved the matter. To that he did his job.
I had to do crowd control for years with drunk people yet saw no need to treat them so harshly...
yeah, ok. I see so like no drunk ever starts a fight or anything like that right? Again, you didn't address the comment I made and that is post up the technique the cop should have used. I've been waiting.

yeah, ok. I see so like no drunk ever starts a fight or anything like that right? Again, you didn't address the comment I made and that is post up the technique the cop should have used. I've been waiting.
The girl did not start a fight, merely resisted...I would have pull her and her chair out of the building and let her set outside....

No actually he lost his job and the matter has not been resolved yet because of State and Federal Investigations into Civil Rights violations are ongoing...hopefully officer slam ends in the slammer...

The girl did not start a fight, merely resisted...I would have pull her and her chair out of the building and let her set outside....
How would you have done that? You see if you attempted to pull it from the front, all she had to do was put her feet out to stop that action. and if you attempted to push the desk out from behind, she would have stopped you at the door or got out of the desk and ran to the back of the room and then you need to chase her. Why is it you all don't get it that when someone doesn't want to go, they don't want to go.

So, if you are a cop, why does it take more than one cop to remove someone most all the time? Be honest.

it's funny how uninformed you really are. Stay that way, you're protected. Folks who really have to deal with these kind of kids know differently. Just ask a few. ahhh, you won't you don't wish to know the truth, you like you're little make believe world too much.

Ask the guy that fired the feral chimpanzee what the correct technique is. The email address was posted in this thread numerous times. Regardless of what you say the feral chimp is unemployed.

Ask the guy that fired the feral chimpanzee what the correct technique is. The email address was posted in this thread numerous times. Regardless of what you say the feral chimp is unemployed.
I see you're still scrambling.

How would you have done that? You see if you attempted to pull it from the front, all she had to do was put her feet out to stop that action. and if you attempted to push the desk out from behind, she would have stopped you at the door or got out of the desk and ran to the back of the room and then you need to chase her. Why is it you all don't get it that when someone doesn't want to go, they don't want to go.

So, if you are a cop, why does it take more than one cop to remove someone most all the time? Be honest.
You can't relate every action by one reaction...If you have been trained well enough you can remove a person by yourself....I've done it numerous times...

I see you're still scrambling.
I dont like scrambled eggs but what does that have to do with the point that the feral chimpanzee was fired?

You can't relate every action by one reaction...If you have been trained well enough you can remove a person by yourself....I've done it numerous times...
Well I've witnessed it too many times to count on my hand. I've seen as many as five to remove one. FIVE cops to remove one five ft. something man high on something. whaling around like a frckn lunatic. five. So again, when you witness it, then you understand the problem. Not everyone goes quietly, and when they don't, well, if a camera's around your gonna pick up tape of something you won't like. It's what it is.

Forum List

Back