🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

NOpe. Forcible removing someone from a room where they are not supposed to be does not require waiting until force has been used against them.

Irrelevant. What's relevant here is -- what circumstances are required to justify assault and reckless endangerment? Not to mention false arrest?

The girl was disruptive of the class to the point the teacher summoned a police officer to remove her.

She refused to leave and the cop forcible removed her.

Your opinion that it was "assault" and "reckless endangerment" is just that. An opinion that you have done a very poor job of supporting with anything beyond your squeamishness and a large host of Logical Fallacies.

Didn't need those. We have the videos.
DAMN those videos, huh? Makes history revision so challenging.

That's why I take the side of truth over being a fucking liar. It's less work.

As for "class disruption" --- diga me Tonto:

-- which "disrupts" a class more?

(a) Math class going on, one girl on the side is texting. No one pays any attention, class simply the fuck continues.

(b) Math class going on, Officer Goonsquad swaggers in, starts moving materials around, flips desk over backward, crashes into another desk nearly impaling a student in the eye, hurls 16-year-old girl at wall, arrests her and another girl who stands up to stop the violence, leaves entire class traumatized; class expected to go on with math lesson as if nothing just happened.

Choose your answer.... Now. Cue Jeopardy think music.

Well, once you establish that the Teacher has zero Authority, the rest of the year, hell the rest of the school experience for everyone in the class if not the school is in the toilet.

So, A.

Bzzzt I'm sorry that's not correct. Have you actually never seen texting?

The fact is texting infringes on no one in the immediate area at all. It makes no sound, it attracts no attention. A girl texting in class -- which I have no doubt this is the first time that's ever happened, anywhere, ever --- deprives no one but herself. The end effect of that is entirely on her. The teacher can (a) let her know that if she continues to text she's going to miss something important; or (b) ignore her completely, let her fall behind and take the consequences.

This milquetoast did neither -- he chose (c) make a BFD about it and when his fragile ego was injured by the horror of teenager defying his authority, bring in the Goon Squad to kick ass. In other words this lameass teacher set this whole set of events in motion out of his own incompetence.

But hey I'm sure the class went on just fine after that and Jeepers, everybody was all focused on square roots and shit.
wow dude, you are the one that has obviously not been around someone texting. funny how uninformed left pukes are.

In order to qualify as any fallacy -- it would have to be part of an argument of assertion.
These are quotes, and therefore facts. Facts are not arguments of assertion.

They're there for perspective --- views of those within the school, within the community, within the state. If you don't like how those far closer to the event see it, just because they don't agree with your authoritarian-bootlicker mentality --- tough titty. There ain't a thing you can do to change 'em.

They are Authorities you are citing to support or "assert" your position.

Quotes are not facts. They are the judgements and opinions of the people who say them.

It is not credible that you are having this much trouble understanding a simple definition.

That these particular people made these particular quotes, is a FACT: Like it or lump it.

As I said these are the perspective of those within the school, within the community, within the state. Your finding them inconvenient is irrelevant. That IS what they said and there ain't a god damn thing in the world you can do about it.

We are on a internet debating forum. My lack of ability to directly "do" anything is nothing but a red herring.

The fact that the Authorities you are citing are close to the issue, increases the likely hood that they are NOT being objective or truthful, not decreases it.

Their squeamishness is no more relevant than your own.

Their opinions are no more relevant than anyone else's, UNLESS they support it with sound reasoning or facts.

Which I saw none of.

We actually have an emoticon here that expresses all of what you just posted. It goes :lalala:

Again, the fact that you find the perspective of those close to the event inconvenient interests nobody. As I said, like it or lump it -- you choose the latter.

Whatever, there still ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

I didn't say it was inconvenient, I said it was irrelevant "UNLESS they support it with sound reasoning or facts."

Which they did not.

They're not arguing an assertion, Dipshit. They're describing how they see the event in terms of their own values. They are, again, read this slowly, OPINIONS.

You're exactly right. Once the person assaults or tries to assault the cop...it's game on to use immediate and decisive force.

If only anything remotely like that existed here, you'd have a starting point.

Poor deprived stormtrooper-bootlicker baby. :itsok:

"Game on" speaks volumes. You think this is all a "game" do you?
This is all some giant never-ending kickboxing match to you, where you score points according to how many heads you can bust.

Volumes. As in turned up to 11.
pin a medal on that cop. Nice take down of ms. belligerent. You know the one that was causing a seen on classmates time? Right, you seem to conveniently miss the point about the other students who I guess have no rights. Funny how you troll on the disruptive student as the hero. You should be ashamed of yourself, now go to the shed.

Mainstream
Excuse me, but are you just trying to be dumb? Why don't you call up the new guy and ask him if he would ever do anything like that?

School Resource Officers

Posted a ways back --

"Yesterday’s incident was an outrageous exception to the culture, conduct and standards in which we so strongly believe in in this district. ... What happened yesterday – what we all watched on that shamefully shocking video – is reprehensible, unforgivable and inconsistent with everything that this district stands for, what we work for and what we aspire to be. ... The safety and the dignity of our students is our highest priority.” -- School Board Chairman James Manning

“In a situation like yesterday, you see the sheer painfulness of watching it, and as it went on, it’s really upsetting – incredibly upsetting. Maybe like you, it hit me in the gut. ... Our district and our school have zero tolerance for what occurred. I personally have zero tolerance as well. I think of our 2,000 students as my own.” -- Spring Valley Principal Jeff Temoney

“I am greatly concerned by these videos. The safety of our students is always our No. 1 priority. School districts contract with hundreds of dedicated school resource officers who work hard to protect our students across South Carolina. However, these videos and what they appear to show should concern all of us in public education. While it is vital that students have respect for law enforcement, it is equally important that law enforcement ensure they do not abuse the power and trust school districts instill in them.

“I am pleased that Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott has moved quickly to place the officer on unpaid leave and initiate a thorough investigation of the officer involved, by reaching out to both the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Justice. Richland School District 2’s Superintendent Dr. Debbie Hamm has acted swiftly to ensure that pending the result of the investigation, the officer will not be working within any of the district’s schools. This matter must be investigated thoroughly and appropriate action taken.” --- Molly Spearman, SC State Superintendent of Education

“There is no justification whatsoever for treating a child like this. Regardless of the reason for the officer’s actions, such egregious use of force – against young people who are sitting in their classrooms – is outrageous. School should be a place to learn and grow, not a place to be brutalized. We must take action to address the criminalization of children in South Carolina, especially at school.” -- Victoria Middleton, SC ACLU

Doesn't appear the fascist bootlickers have a whole lotta support from those connected to the event.

And how was that NOT an Appeal to Authority?

In order to qualify as any fallacy -- it would have to be part of an argument of assertion.

They're there for perspective --- views of those within the school, within the community, within the state. If you don't like how those far closer to the event see it, just because they don't agree with your authoritarian-bootlicker mentality --- tough titty. There ain't a thing you can do to change 'em.

Quotes are not facts. They are the judgements and opinions of the people who say them.

It is not credible that you are having this much trouble understanding a simple definition.

That these particular people made these particular quotes, is a FACT. Like it or lump it Gummo.

As I said these are the perspective of those within the school, within the community, within the state. Your finding them inconvenient is irrelevant. That IS what they said and there ain't a god damn thing in the world you can do about that.
wow, really? You're making this statement "That these particular people made these particular quotes, is a FACT. Like it or lump it Gummo." And yet here you are arguing about others opinions. So I assume you don't like them so you're taking your lumps. Hey Lumpy.........

I don't know why I got an alert on this but no I don't agree this is a racial incident. I see no such indication.

Is Ben Fields a racist? I don't know that and nothing in these videos suggests either way. What I do see is egregious brutality and endangerment against peaceful citizens, and that's what this is all about. What he's doing is obediently, even slavishly, following the Warrior Cop model that's been infiltrating police like a cancer.

I don't believe this Warrior Cop Culture is white supremacist. I think it's police-supremacist. It sees itself as a military class, superior to the rest of us the unwashed, who it views as an enemy to be vanquished. It's visited on blacks, Hispanics, whites and even women. And here, as in McKinney Texas, it's devolved to attacking teenage girls.

Its victims are not dependent on race but with its view of itself as a "superior" life form it has the same divisive class-mentality as racism does. And that's fucked up. The Warrior Cop is to the general public as the KKK was to black people.
Overall I agree. Cops have militarized and I don't like it either.

But the way the girl acted reminds me of how when prisoners won't leave their cell so the guard bum rush the prisoner. It's not nice. So do what the officer says. But he was way too rough with the kids. I agree he shouldn't work in a school.

What if the next cops a girl and the next kid is a Mike Tyson. Let's roleplay. How would it go down?

If the next (or any) cop were a girl, chances are she'd find a way to think with something besides testosterone.

WOW....funny you say that. The "next one" WAS A female cop....in THE SAME COUNTY IN SC today....and she couldn't handle an 8 year old and had to call for a male cop to backup...and the kid bit The cop...ripped a teachers hair out...AND a hack leftist was nearby filming yelling "what are yall doing to that kid"?

Rosewood Elementary student bites deputy, pulls principal’s hair out

So again.....SOLUTIONS?
dude, my step daughter works at a grade school and there are three first graders, first graders mind you that act like wild animals. They are having to do a comprehensive training program for all of the teachers, assistance and principal on how to deal with em. Dude, the stuff she told me is this 8 year old. Maybe it was. I'll have to ask my step daughter tonight. The left know shit about behavior, they think everyone is equal. Remember?
I was working as a Teacher Consultant when the police had to come in and teach the staff how to remove an unruly student from the classroom by using a "basket hold." The school was made up of all kdg. students....that's the truth. It wasn't for just black students, all races were behaving unruly in this school.
so they attacked the student?

Mainstream
Posted a ways back --

"Yesterday’s incident was an outrageous exception to the culture, conduct and standards in which we so strongly believe in in this district. ... What happened yesterday – what we all watched on that shamefully shocking video – is reprehensible, unforgivable and inconsistent with everything that this district stands for, what we work for and what we aspire to be. ... The safety and the dignity of our students is our highest priority.” -- School Board Chairman James Manning

“In a situation like yesterday, you see the sheer painfulness of watching it, and as it went on, it’s really upsetting – incredibly upsetting. Maybe like you, it hit me in the gut. ... Our district and our school have zero tolerance for what occurred. I personally have zero tolerance as well. I think of our 2,000 students as my own.” -- Spring Valley Principal Jeff Temoney

“I am greatly concerned by these videos. The safety of our students is always our No. 1 priority. School districts contract with hundreds of dedicated school resource officers who work hard to protect our students across South Carolina. However, these videos and what they appear to show should concern all of us in public education. While it is vital that students have respect for law enforcement, it is equally important that law enforcement ensure they do not abuse the power and trust school districts instill in them.

“I am pleased that Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott has moved quickly to place the officer on unpaid leave and initiate a thorough investigation of the officer involved, by reaching out to both the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Justice. Richland School District 2’s Superintendent Dr. Debbie Hamm has acted swiftly to ensure that pending the result of the investigation, the officer will not be working within any of the district’s schools. This matter must be investigated thoroughly and appropriate action taken.” --- Molly Spearman, SC State Superintendent of Education

“There is no justification whatsoever for treating a child like this. Regardless of the reason for the officer’s actions, such egregious use of force – against young people who are sitting in their classrooms – is outrageous. School should be a place to learn and grow, not a place to be brutalized. We must take action to address the criminalization of children in South Carolina, especially at school.” -- Victoria Middleton, SC ACLU

Doesn't appear the fascist bootlickers have a whole lotta support from those connected to the event.

And how was that NOT an Appeal to Authority?

That these particular people made these particular quotes, is a FACT. Like it or lump it Gummo.

As I said these are the perspective of those within the school, within the community, within the state. Your finding them inconvenient is irrelevant. That IS what they said and there ain't a god damn thing in the world you can do about that.
wow, really? You're making this statement "That these particular people made these particular quotes, is a FACT. Like it or lump it Gummo." And yet here you are arguing about others opinions. So I assume you don't like them so you're taking your lumps. Hey Lumpy.........

Yup, really. They are verbatim quotes, linked and sourced. That makes them documented facts.

What does it make them on your planet?

3. Not a factor in Law Enforcement Procedure that I have ever heard. She hit him, boom justification.

Got your "she hit him" moment right here, you dishonest fucking cop-knob-gobbler hack. I found a still:

Springvalley-donations-640x410.jpg

Why look at that, you're right -- she may be actually coming into contact there with his right upper arm. The one that's got her in a choke hold.

No, that's not a "lateral" trajectory at all. Why I bet he's got a broken humerus, probably a shoulder separation too.

Why that's WAY worse than a simple, I dunno, being flipped over backward in your own desk and thrown against a wall. Jeepers that's brutal.

Poor Officer Goon -- they may have to amputate.
hair-fire.gif

Of course, there's the little inconvenience of linear time, under which he's already inconveniently attacking her BEFORE this viscous, devastating, arm-shattering blow.

Ooopsie.

Dishonest fucking HACK.

My understanding of police procedure, which you kept harping on, is that even the threat of assault justify force in response.

Law enforcement is under no obligation to hold their force in check because the force used against them is not effective.

So, are you arguing procedure or not?

Seems you keep jumping around to find rationalizations for your anti-cop reflexive stance.

You're exactly right. Once the person assaults or tries to assault the cop...it's game on to use immediate and decisive force.

That's not just procedure...it's law. Graham v Connor.

Now...police procedure doesn't make exceptions for things like a 16 year old vs a 30 year old. That's up to the cop. Procedure is the same for a 110 pound female cop as it is for a 250 pound ex Marine who is a cop. WHY? Because telling one they have less right to self defense than the other would be unlawful. You can't tell one "Stand there and take it if she punches you" but allow the other to use force.

So....then Graham v. CONNOR kicks in. Force must be "reasonable and necessary" to detain a person.

Detained? Yes. She was being detained.
Necessary? Yes. She was refusing to move and resisted detention.
REASONABLE? This seems to be the sticker on this one. And by law and procedure....he was being hit DURING his "necessary" attempt to physically detain and move her....her assault...or attempt at assault...warranted a higher level of force.

ANY half ass lawyer will argue and win the above.

This is why he's gonna win a shit load of money in court and be working for Lexington County next year.

Sorry libs. I hate destroying your arguments.

I'll just repost this ^^^ as my auto response to all libs on this story. The Sheriff caved under pressure from racists. Wrongfully terminated the officer. And this is what he'll argue in civil court and win. And be working as a cop in the next county.....UNLESS the settlement is so big he can retire....which it might be...bc he can argue no other department will hire him and thus the "damages" are very large and...well...he's gonna do well.

If only anything remotely like that existed here, you'd have a starting point.

Poor deprived stormtrooper-bootlicker baby. :itsok:

"Game on" speaks volumes. You think this is all a "game" do you?
This is all some giant never-ending kickboxing match to you, where you score points according to how many heads you can bust.

Volumes. As in turned up to 11.
pin a medal on that cop. Nice take down of ms. belligerent. You know the one that was causing a seen on classmates time? Right, you seem to conveniently miss the point about the other students who I guess have no rights. Funny how you troll on the disruptive student as the hero. You should be ashamed of yourself, now go to the shed.

"Causing a seen" is it?
What were you doing, texting during spelling class?

Has no one here ever seen a person texting? I've never seen (note spelling) a phone text "cause a scene" (note spelling) under any circumstances, anywhere, ever.

Maybe there are special phones that require jackhammers to write your text. Yeah that's the ticket.

3. Not a factor in Law Enforcement Procedure that I have ever heard. She hit him, boom justification.

Got your "she hit him" moment right here, you dishonest fucking cop-knob-gobbler hack. I found a still:

Springvalley-donations-640x410.jpg

Why look at that, you're right -- she may be actually coming into contact there with his right upper arm. The one that's got her in a choke hold.

No, that's not a "lateral" trajectory at all. Why I bet he's got a broken humerus, probably a shoulder separation too.

Why that's WAY worse than a simple, I dunno, being flipped over backward in your own desk and thrown against a wall. Jeepers that's brutal.

Poor Officer Goon -- they may have to amputate.
hair-fire.gif

Of course, there's the little inconvenience of linear time, under which he's already inconveniently attacking her BEFORE this viscous, devastating, arm-shattering blow.

Ooopsie.

Dishonest fucking HACK.

My understanding of police procedure, which you kept harping on, is that even the threat of assault justify force in response.

Law enforcement is under no obligation to hold their force in check because the force used against them is not effective.

So, are you arguing procedure or not?

Seems you keep jumping around to find rationalizations for your anti-cop reflexive stance.

That's not just procedure...it's law. Graham v Connor.

Now...police procedure doesn't make exceptions for things like a 16 year old vs a 30 year old. That's up to the cop. Procedure is the same for a 110 pound female cop as it is for a 250 pound ex Marine who is a cop. WHY? Because telling one they have less right to self defense than the other would be unlawful. You can't tell one "Stand there and take it if she punches you" but allow the other to use force.

So....then Graham v. CONNOR kicks in. Force must be "reasonable and necessary" to detain a person.

Detained? Yes. She was being detained.
Necessary? Yes. She was refusing to move and resisted detention.
REASONABLE? This seems to be the sticker on this one. And by law and procedure....he was being hit DURING his "necessary" attempt to physically detain and move her....her assault...or attempt at assault...warranted a higher level of force.

ANY half ass lawyer will argue and win the above.

This is why he's gonna win a shit load of money in court and be working for Lexington County next year.

Sorry libs. I hate destroying your arguments.

I'll just repost this ^^^ as my auto response to all libs on this story. The Sheriff caved under pressure from racists. Wrongfully terminated the officer. And this is what he'll argue in civil court and win. And be working as a cop in the next county.....UNLESS the settlement is so big he can retire....which it might be...bc he can argue no other department will hire him and thus the "damages" are very large and...well...he's gonna do well.
Any jury that sees the videos, and they will, will not be sure why he was only fired, not charged with assault.

And it's not him being fired that will keep him from ever being a cop again, it's the videos.

Obviously you cant. You just know "something different". Can't offer any alternatives. But you can bitch about it. Typical leftist.

Don't feel like educating you. I doubt it would matter. You're all in on the Authority-Worship thing. Nothing i say is gonna change that. So i'll just let you think about some more logical ways of handling this situation. See what you come up with.

So again....you have absolutely no idea how. You just want to rip cops.

Police and military prison guards have tried...for a century or more...to find non violent ways to move 1 uncooperative person from 1 room to another. They have failed. It's always ugly.

What are your ideas?

THIS JUST IN:

School isn't supposed to be "prison".

Is your mind on permanent lockdown or what? This is a human situation. You need people skills. Flipping desks over and tossing people against the wall are not what can be called "people skills".

This is a fucking 16-year-old girl. Not a convicted felon in Sing Sing. Get the fuck OVER your Mighty Mouse He-man addiction, Pencildick.

As Sheriff Lott himself said, this is not cops' job.

Then Sheriff Lott should resign for sending his deputies into a job that even he says isn't their job. Right?

Has nothing to do with prison. Has to do with moving a person who is determined not to go....without force. Prisons. Bouncers. Teachers. Cops. Military. None have figured it out yet. But you lefties have apparently.

Then why do you keep leaning back on prisons as a crutch to try to defend this brutality?

I'll tell you another story that's destined to fly right over your pointy little testosterone-soaked head. My GF is trying to get her dog out of the car. She's pissed at the dog. She's yelling, screaming for the dog to get out. The dog just cowers.

I step in, I tell the GF "move away". She moves away, I call the dog with a cheery invitational "Here Jazz!". Dog comes right out. Problem solved. Adversarial got no results. Invitational worked immediately.

Learn the psychology of how the world works. Apply your energy in harmony with what you're trying to do. Stop trying to accomplish everything by shooting it. clobbering it, throwing it against the wall and beating the shit out of it.

In other words ---- grow the fuck up.

:clap:

To be an Appeal to Authority fallacy, it sure does. It has to be some source outside the argument. Which doesn't apply here, since there IS NO argument.

Police chief fired Deputy Goon. That's a fact. Not open to debate.

If I were to quote Herman V. Finstervlep opining that said goon should have been charged with assault and reckless endangerment, AND maintained that therefore it "proves" Deputy Goon did so, THEN you would have an Appeal to Authority.

But ..................................................................................................... I didn't.

Sucks to be you.

No point made here, no response warranted.

Which is not at all what she did, since she was literally in no position to do so.

Get this straight Clyde -- I'm the one calling out YOUR dishonesty. And I just did it again in the previous line.

Anything else?

1. NO, it does not;

"An Appeal to Authority is a fallacy with the following form: Person A is (claimed to be) an authority on subject S. Person A makes claim C about subject S. Therefore, C is true."

Nothing about the Authority having to be "outside". The point is that you are claiming something is true with nothing but someone's opinion as "proof".

The best Authority is not infallible.

2. You brought up "degree of assault" as why you keep harping on the size difference. Yet the girl is reported to be uninjured. For you to just say that doesn't matter is not credible.

3. On one of the videos, you see her strike at the officer before the "slam".

4. LIar.

1. your definition is correct but that ain't what I did. Apparently it's what you WISH I did. That ain't happening. I don't work for you, chump.

2. I have no idea what point you're either making or running away from. If you can't articulate it, maybe there ain't any.

3. Wrong. I see no such thing. I see her left hand rise up laterally after she's put in a choke hold but she's in no position to strike him even if she had the size to.

4. You don't even refer to anything here so go fuck yourself, loser.

1. You do it constantly when you repeatedly point out that the cop was fired as though that supports or even proves your case.

Liberals. All the self awareness of turnips.

2. YOu keep whining about the irrelevant size difference. NOw you claim it is relevant because it relates to the "Degree of assault". Except there is no injury. So, stop filling the pages with useless filler in an attempt to hide how little you have to support your position.

3. Laterally means side to side. How does a hand "rise up laterally"? But regardless she hit the cop.

4. Fine. Liar. It is I who will be calling you on your dishonest bullshit. SO, you might as well drop it.

I don't know what part of this evades you, but claiming I said something I didn't ...................... still doesn't make me have said it. Doesn't work that way Junior.

2 - you still can't seem to articulate what the fuck your point is. That's a pretty good indication that you don't have one.

3 She flailed. Laterally. For you to suggest that's a "hit" on this guy -- and here's where size matters -- demonstrates your degree of dishonest hackitude.

4. No point ventured = no point gained.

You lose.

1. What point do you think you are making when you keep citing the fact the cop was fired? Dumbass.

2. It's your point to justify your constant whinging about the size difference. And I demolished it. That you are to dim or dishonest to admit it is not my problem.

1. What point do you think you are making when you keep citing the fact the cop was fired? Dumbass.

The fact that he fucked up and was fired.

The better question is what in the fuck is your point?

Last edited:
Obviously you cant. You just know "something different". Can't offer any alternatives. But you can bitch about it. Typical leftist.

Don't feel like educating you. I doubt it would matter. You're all in on the Authority-Worship thing. Nothing i say is gonna change that. So i'll just let you think about some more logical ways of handling this situation. See what you come up with.

So again....you have absolutely no idea how. You just want to rip cops.

Police and military prison guards have tried...for a century or more...to find non violent ways to move 1 uncooperative person from 1 room to another. They have failed. It's always ugly.

What are your ideas?

THIS JUST IN:

School isn't supposed to be "prison".

Is your mind on permanent lockdown or what? This is a human situation. You need people skills. Flipping desks over and tossing people against the wall are not what can be called "people skills".

This is a fucking 16-year-old girl. Not a convicted felon in Sing Sing. Get the fuck OVER your Mighty Mouse He-man addiction, Pencildick.

As Sheriff Lott himself said, this is not cops' job.

Yeah, a pretty bizarre leap there. Equating prison with an innocent troubled teenaged girl? I'm not gettin it.
Prisons are full of criminals who a couple years earlier we're nothing more than innocent troubled teenagers

Or cops.

For those that wonder what could cause a Police Officer to throw an attacking student...

Simply watch this video:

Now you know how that happens. The product of sub-human reasoning (Progressivism) is set upon civil society... . The Police Officer, is civil society solving the problem.

See how that works?

Why didn't that teacher "engage" or "understand" that student?

Better yet, where was the principal? Cop is called to a classroom and no principal shows up? What kind of school they runnen?

Well, it is a red state.

The dumbass lacked the ability to think and reason, And he was lazy too. That's why he chose violence. And now he's no longer a cop. He shouldn't have ever been one in the first place.

Hey jackass! You STILL can't offer us even 1 alternative solution he should've used? You said there are "many, numerous" better methods.

But when pushed to name just 2 or 3....you run and hide. Sad. It really is.

He's gonna win a wrongful termination lawsuit and be working for Lexington County Sheriff within 2 years. Bank on it.
Not a chance, that video seals the deal, obvious excessive use of force when she wasn't even under arrest. Hid career is over, and should be. You can't have someone like that with a gun as an authority.

As for other options:

Bring in her "parents".
Wait until she got up herself.
Wait until she got bored, or needed the bathroom, she would have eventually.
Clear the room and just talk with her.
Clear the room except for a friend of hers.
Bring in a professional mental health specialists.
etc.

None of those you will approve of because you approve of using force, against what's more or less still a child...

Or even simply --- pay no attention to her and simply move the fuck on with the class.

A 16-year-old texting ---whether she stops or defies the order and continues, either way --- in no way "disrupts" the class. All it means is she's not personally paying attention. That doesn't in any way preclude the others around her from participating; it may indicate, at most, that she's not into the class. And that's entirely on her.

Ultimately the responsible party that started this snowball rolling downhill is the milquetoast teacher whose ego was challenged by the horror of a kid not doing what she was told. Challenging his authority. And since he's too much of a wimp to deal with it himself he calls in Officer Slam.

Or as he's now known, Officer Slam-Bam-Fuck-You-Ma'am.
He acted like he was an authority figure. A police officer is an authority figure.

What right did the teenager have to ignore he his commands and those of the teacher? Teenagers need some shaping up.
She had the right to demand that she be treated like any other citizen. Her age, gender, race or whatever did not give the officer the right to cancel her rights. No matter how cool his uniform looked or how shiny his badge was, he only has the authority the law and his employer gives him.
And that's exactly the authority he used.
He wasn't even charged with anything.
800K settlement wrongful dismissal suit.
Got to love it!
The negro bitch brat "cancelled" her own rights.

Really....
Why do you characterize her as "negro" [sic]?

Even officer Goonsquad didn't say that.
Or are you saying he's a racist?
Have you met him in your Klavern?
That's where we are today. Ever since our dear president has made us more divided than ever before. Look to our leaders when people are being accused of being racists, and generally meet the definition it it. We are becoming a land of racists both ways.
Ya and it only going to take one little spark for an all out race war to explode across the country.
Once the shooting starts no one is going to be able to stop it. Not the NG. Not the military. The race war will spread like a wildfire across the country. It will not stop until an entire race no longer exists.
I've seen young men who had never fired a round in anger put into life and death situations. Once many of these quite peaceful restrained men shot and killed a few times a frightening thing happened to their psyches. They turned into bloodthirsty killers craving the next fire fight.
You all can expect millions of well armed young White men to rampage. It will be 'open season' on any negro.
The 'spark' which will ignite the horror will at first seem insignificant. But someone will fuck up and the lid will blow off.
Our society exists the way it does under an extremely thin veneer of civility. Lift the veneer and what's underneath is frighteningly violent.
Remember this when you watch the next mob of feral negroes attack an innocent old White lady.

You are a repugnant shitstain of a human being.

People still whining about this stupid thug that attacked a cop?

She is lucky she is alive; end of story.

People still whining about this stupid thug that attacked a cop?

She is lucky she is alive; end of story.
She niw has a 40k college fund and lawsuits still to come against her school, the cop, and the police force. And the cop needs a new career since no one will hire him as a cop.

Forum List

Back