Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Teachers all over America deal with cell phones in the classroom every day. They don't call the cops and have the kid beaten.

Teachers all over America deal with disruptive students in the classroom every day. They don't call the cops and have the kid beaten.

They HANDLE it.

I'm not in favor of what the police officer did, but some teenagers are too much of a challenge for teachers to just handle.
When a student continues talking on their cell phone after they have been asked to stop, and then refuses to leave the room after they have been asked to do so, it's understandable that a teacher, in particular a female teacher, would become frustrated and seek the help of her supervisor.
Maybe the teenager's parents or guardian should have been called to come and reason with her.

If the student will not leave and will not comply, what alternative do you suggest?

Call her parents or guardian to come to the classroom and reason with her.

and had she been a passenger on a plane, she would
and had you any brains and morals you would not be posting Right Wing Bull Shit

I have brains and morals. I would never say to someone that they think rape is a blessing.
yeah well party leaders of the Death cult sure say that and you happen to be a top notch wing nut
Rick Santorum thinks pregnancy through rape is God's gift ...

You don't know me; therefore, stop your slandering.

Schools should invest in cell phone jammers.

Seriously.

I have one, it works beautifully. I like to use it on the highway when the dipshit in front of me is driving like a drunk because they are on their phone.

I flip a switch, and presto, the retard is magically transformed into a driver who fucking pays attention to the road.
You can seriously get one of those? I'd like to have one for my semi truck. From my vantage point, I see assholes texting all the time behind the wheel.

Truck driver. Go figure.

What the fuck?

Where the hell do you come from that working for a living is something to be embarrassed by?

The only support he has is from racists who like to see ******* get beat up...
Why do you keep using that word? Do you admit you're a racist?
All humans are racist, Chief Sellout...
No. They aren't. Only a racist would believe that.
Nope. It's simply human nature, we are tribal animals, Chief Sellout, only you are a house ****** for the man.

I'm only a house ****** for my wife, who's complaining that I'm spending way too much time here. I told her I'm trying to reach 11,000 today.

Quantity over quality I see.

Teachers all over America deal with cell phones in the classroom every day. They don't call the cops and have the kid beaten.

Teachers all over America deal with disruptive students in the classroom every day. They don't call the cops and have the kid beaten.

They HANDLE it.

I'm not in favor of what the police officer did, but some teenagers are too much of a challenge for teachers to just handle.
When a student continues talking on their cell phone after they have been asked to stop, and then refuses to leave the room after they have been asked to do so, it's understandable that a teacher, in particular a female teacher, would become frustrated and seek the help of her supervisor.
Maybe the teenager's parents or guardian should have been called to come and reason with her.

If the student will not leave and will not comply, what alternative do you suggest?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL! Thanks that was a good one.

BUt seriously, what alternative do you suggest?

Glad to see the cop was fired. He doesn't have the temperament to effectively police these kids.

No one can effectively police these kids, with the rules as they stand.

Hence the education gap.

Hey.............even the police chief said that this cop didn't follow the advanced training he was given so that he could be a school officer. He acted inappropriately and used more force than what was required for the situation.

They HANDLE it.

How about the same protocol used with a trespasser.

They HANDLE it.

I just told you what I would do.
What would you do?

Glad to see the cop was fired. He doesn't have the temperament to effectively police these kids.

Hence the education gap.

Hey.............even the police chief said that this cop didn't follow the advanced training he was given so that he could be a school officer. He acted inappropriately and used more force than what was required for the situation.
Sheriff Lott also said that his deputies need more training for the school resource officer post. I'm sure that's going to be brought up in the lawsuit.

Seriously.

I have one, it works beautifully. I like to use it on the highway when the dipshit in front of me is driving like a drunk because they are on their phone.

I flip a switch, and presto, the retard is magically transformed into a driver who fucking pays attention to the road.

Attachments

• DOC-304575A2.pdf
    64.9 KB · Views: 65

Hence the education gap.

The Police Chief is an administrator. He's not the one called in to remove someone who needs removed from the room.

Thus, kids like that, constantly disrupt the class room, ruining the opportunity for learning for any student that might be there to learn.

Sure, you don't get much video of that.

BUt it is killing people and ruining lives.

Repeal Truancy laws NOW.

Seriously.

You can seriously get one of those? I'd like to have one for my semi truck. From my vantage point, I see assholes texting all the time behind the wheel.

Truck driver. Go figure.

What the fuck?

Where the hell do you come from that working for a living is something to be embarrassed by?

He's a nearly spot on example of the stereotype. Let me guess, you drive truck also.

Seems to me that a kid who recently lost a parent and was in foster care would be one that the school would pay a bit more attention to before bringing in officer Slam

They HANDLE it.

I just told you what I would do.
What would you do?

The class will be over by the time some administrator decides to make a call.

Meanwhile that class was a waste of time for all the other students.

THe call goes out. Odds are there is no timely response. Days may pass before anything is done. Likely nothing is done.

Meanwhile that student is disrupting multiple other classes, each and every day.

As are other students with similar behavioral issues.

Result, a complete failure of education.

What would I do?

Beat the young woman, arrest her and expel her, in whatever order you want.

Hence the education gap.

Sheriff Lott also said that his deputies need more training for the school resource officer post. I'm sure that's going to be brought up in the lawsuit.

And every other cop who is summoned to a class room has been told to not do anything.

Repeal Truancy Laws Now!

Seems to me that a kid who recently lost a parent and was in foster care would be one that the school would pay a bit more attention to before bringing in officer Slam

Her situation sucks, but not to the point of neglecting the right of every other student to get an education and not be distracted. Even berieved children need to face the consequences of their actions.

Forum List

Back