Outrage in Wisconsin as trump allows a "darkie" to say a sikh prayer on stage

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Are they trying to lose ?

A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Trump probably doesnt know what a sikh is but there should be someone there who could tell him. Most of his followers dont know either but they look like pakis to me and that is good enough.

They have upset that spiritual giant Nick Fuentes. He is the future of maga. Where will it end. ?

A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Trump probably doesnt know what a sikh is but there should be someone there who could tell him. Most of his followers dont know either but they look like pakis to me and that is good enough.

They have upset that spiritual giant Nick Fuentes. He is the future of maga. Where will it end. ?
What the deal? I mean all their Asian speakers had a very anti DEI message, that didn't convince the horde how anti woke they are? :dunno: :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This isn't going over well with many on the right. Will it hurt enough to offset any gains they might get?

Probably not.

Noted, it's going to go over well in Michigan. Trump wins Michigan he was won.

It highlights the scumbaggery of Trump's base. A bunch of uneducated, old racist, white hillbillies.

I hate to break this to you, Tommy but the GOP is firmly united behind Trump while the Democrats are as fractured as I've ever seen a party this close to an election!

Are they trying to lose ? A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Did you see when the bullets were flying into that crowd there was no stampede, hundreds weren't killed or injured.
Everyone took cover, and waited for the cover snipers to return fire, a matter of seconds.

In many other countries there would have been panic.

~~~~~~
Wow! Indian Sikh's are Seperatists seeking independence from India.
On the contrary it's the Sikh's that are targeted by India.
If what you are alluding to is racism, why is it that Nikki Halley an East Indian-American is a former Governor of South Carolina and was able to garner 4% of he Maga vote for president.
I contend that you're the racist for breaching the subject.
Democrat neo-Marxists don't fall far from the racist tree of Communism. In fact racism, segregation and anti-semetism runs through the veins of every true Democrat.

.https://www.reuters.com/world/how-alleged-india-plots-kill-sikh-separatists-us-canada-unfolded-2023-12-01/
**********​

Last edited:

Why does this make you mad?... I thought Brits loved Sikhs....

Why does that outrage you?

Alinsky 101: Dress in KKK and say you're for Bush

There was no hatred expressed. Get your facts straight.

Outrage in Wisconsin​

Ray Liotta Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Of course they don't know like many Americans they don't know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim all they see is they both wear a strange head dress.

I have noticed women especially black or brown skinned females are attacked more from the republicans. This is especially if they do not have a man/husband covering them. Such as Amber Rose and this woman and many others.

The republicans had a man go stand next to JD Vance's mother just to make her appear to be "covered" by a man so people would not attack her.

Factor in JD Vance's wife who is VERY brown-skinned. The republican males bite their tongue on saying anything bad about her ONLY because she is covered by her husband JD Vance. Should a brown skinned woman or dark skinned woman appear to be alone, single, not covered by a man's protection; other republican men will attack her and say awful things even if she is a republican.

I had to defend Amber Rose on this site as they began attack her.

Forum List

Back