Outrageous! House Approves Bill To Expand Homosexual Rights

Give us some examples of gays expressing unprovoked hate towards straight people. Then I will give you examples of allegedly straight people expressing hatred for gays.
It’s openly displaying they suck cock,, no one needs to know that..

Is that suppose to be an answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in a urban town.. most gays are not good people.. just being honest.. I’m not going to describe what I mean.. get some diversity in your life
That is still not an answer. You made the statement that gays are express hatred for straights. You were asked for examples. All that you came up with was some moronic reference to sucking cock. You fail!.
Get some diversity
It needs conversion therapy too!

Give us some examples of gays expressing unprovoked hate towards straight people. Then I will give you examples of allegedly straight people expressing hatred for gays.

I live in a urban town.. most gays are not good people.. just being honest.. I’m not going to describe what I mean.. get some diversity in your life
That is still not an answer. You made the statement that gays are express hatred for straights. You were asked for examples. All that you came up with was some moronic reference to sucking cock. You fail!.
Get some diversity
STILL not an answer. You said something stupid that you cant defend, so now you are just tossing some dung at the wall and hoping that everyone will forget what this is actually about.

Get some diversity
STILL not an answer. You said something stupid that you cant defend, so now you are just tossing some dung at the wall and hoping that everyone will forget what this is actually about.
I’ll take this a different route.. really really slow for you

Lol are there some Americans against gays? Yes or no?

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

House approves sweeping bill to expand gay rights
jussie-smollett.jpg

I'm Above the Law, AND Better Than You, sucker!

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?

In its current form, the bill would disenfranchise many female athletes. Consider males identifying themselves as female in athletics.

Get some diversity

You're still not owning up to the stupid shit that you said. Instead you're asking a stupid question

Get some diversity

You're still not owning up to the stupid shit that you said. Instead you're asking a stupid question
I didn’t think so

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

jussie-smollett.jpg

I'm Above the Law, AND Better Than You, sucker!

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?

In its current form, the bill would disenfranchise many female athletes. Consider males identifying themselves as female in athletics.
I suspect that something legal will be done about that soon...just like there are now rules/laws against drug enhancing in sports. That didn't happen overnight either.

Be advised that YOU were warned about personal insults. Debunking your lies is not mocking you crybaby. Read the anti-discrimination laws (or have mommy read them to you). Laws against disrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. Now run along liar. You lose again.
What lies have I told slick.? I have read the laws? What is you point? That anti discrimination laws are a jihad on America,? That they promote inequality? You don't give a shit about equality. That line is just a smoke and mirrors horseshit fallacy that you bigots promote. Try telling that to blacks or women and get ready for the blow back, if you can take it, which I doubt. Can't take personal insults ? Too bad. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

You're the one here crying because your LIE got exposed. What part of sexual orientation being part of anti-discrimination laws do you not seem to understand? Now you deflect to blacks and women. Just pathetic. Those groups have record low unemployment under TRUMP, destroying another of your lies. By the way, you are not a big dog. You're a liar who attributes statements to people that they never made. run along liar. You are dismissed.
Holy shit! You do sound rattled. Sorry, I didn't mean to push you off of the deep end , but you are blathering incoherently. For the record, I stated that there are no federal protection for LGBT people( Except for same sex marriage) and that many states do no include sexual orientation or gender identity in their anti discrimination laws. Where is the fucking lie? What statements have I attributed to you that you did not make?

And as another poster pointed out, you are a liar. Federal anti-discrimination laws include sexual orientation. Your own fault you can't read. You are the one screaming incoherently. Crying the loudest does not make you right. It just makes calmly destroying your lies that much easier. Now go away, adults are speaking.

Bullshit Post the law

No. I'm not a secretary crybaby. Learn to read liar. Seems you're getting your head handed to you by a lot of posters here. Maybe you'd best quit while you're only 6 feet deep in your own BS.

Gays need to be confronted to ton down there hate towards straight white makes

Really?

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of this 'matter-of-fact statement?

Either post it or your words mean nothing and yet again you have proven what a homophobic, piece of relative excrement you (IMO) really are.

Gays need to be confronted to ton down there hate towards straight white makes

Really?

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of this 'matter-of-fact statement?

Either post it or your words mean nothing and yet again you have proven what a homophobic, piece of relative excrement you (IMO) really are.
It’s reality sucks I live around them

Really?

So you have ZERO links to back up your matter-of-fact statement.

Obviously two things are thus apparent:

1) your previous statement means absolutely nothing.

and 2) you are homophobic.

We are done here (for now).

Have a nice day.

Really?

So you have ZERO links to back up your matter-of-fact statement.

Obviously two things are thus apparent:

1) your previous statement means absolutely nothing.

and 2) you are homophobic.

We are done here (for now).

Have a nice day.
Are you saying my experience isn’t valid?

What lies have I told slick.? I have read the laws? What is you point? That anti discrimination laws are a jihad on America,? That they promote inequality? You don't give a shit about equality. That line is just a smoke and mirrors horseshit fallacy that you bigots promote. Try telling that to blacks or women and get ready for the blow back, if you can take it, which I doubt. Can't take personal insults ? Too bad. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

You're the one here crying because your LIE got exposed. What part of sexual orientation being part of anti-discrimination laws do you not seem to understand? Now you deflect to blacks and women. Just pathetic. Those groups have record low unemployment under TRUMP, destroying another of your lies. By the way, you are not a big dog. You're a liar who attributes statements to people that they never made. run along liar. You are dismissed.
Holy shit! You do sound rattled. Sorry, I didn't mean to push you off of the deep end , but you are blathering incoherently. For the record, I stated that there are no federal protection for LGBT people( Except for same sex marriage) and that many states do no include sexual orientation or gender identity in their anti discrimination laws. Where is the fucking lie? What statements have I attributed to you that you did not make?

And as another poster pointed out, you are a liar. Federal anti-discrimination laws include sexual orientation. Your own fault you can't read. You are the one screaming incoherently. Crying the loudest does not make you right. It just makes calmly destroying your lies that much easier. Now go away, adults are speaking.

Bullshit Post the law

No. I'm not a secretary crybaby. Learn to read liar. Seems you're getting your head handed to you by a lot of posters here. Maybe you'd best quit while you're only 6 feet deep in your own BS.
What you are is a pathetic nuisance. You made the stunningly idiotic claim that that gays are protected under Federal Civil Rights laws, (post 191) without even citing the law. You painted yourself into a corner and your making an ass of yourself. You try to cover your tracks by whining about not being a secretary when asked for documentation, and hurl childish insults at the same time.

/——/ Sure, Christians are famous for beheading non believers and stoning women for minor offenses. BTW how many babies do you libtards murder every year?

There are many forms of violence. It can been seen as a continuum. All genocide begins with hateful words and ostracizing those who are hated, and scapegoated, The next step is to marginalize them by chipping away at rights and denying them full participation in society. That begins the dehumanizing process, casting them as "the others- not like me," After that it's open season. If the violence is not officially sanctioned it is, at minimum condoned and encouraged. Do you have any fucking idea how many gay and trans people are murdered each year in this country. ? They only difference between Christian Fundies and Islamic extremism is the method of inflicting pain and suffering and that fact that killing LGBT people in the Muslim majority countries is often officially sanctioned so they can get away with it. There are many Christians in this country who have advocated the killing of gays but don't because they could not easily get away with it. Instead, they inspire and incite others to do their dirty work.

Oh and by the way, how often do you hear Muslims IN THIS COUNTRY, spewing hate and bigotry against gays? Rarely if ever. They have more respect to the rule of law and our constitution then the Fundies ever had or will have.
Wrong

Words are not violence

Marginalization is not violence

Hays and others have the same rights as everyone else

The number of hay murder victims is proportional to their percentage within the general population

They spew worse hatred here all the time

You are out of touch with reality boy.
I made my case as to how and why words are indeed part of the continuum of violence. Just stating that no, it is not is not much of an argument. It is nothing more than and appeal to ignorance logical fallacy .
You did not make a case

You simply posted an out right falsehood which is absolutely destroyed by facts.

Words are not violence plain and simple and that is the end .

Logical fallacy is what you are engaging in not me

You are just projecting because you claim is rooted in fiction and defeated by facts.

You are not very bright
You damned sure are not making a case for anything. You are just hysterically bleating the some tired appeal to ignorance as before. Words are indeed a form of violence and history and common sense-which you obviously lack - clearly shows that words lead to physical violence .
Wrong.

Words are not violence and it is you appealing to ignorance

My case does not need to be made because it is factual and you cannot intelligently refute it.

History shows no such thing although you are an uneducated fool who does not know shit about it.

There are many forms of violence. It can been seen as a continuum. All genocide begins with hateful words and ostracizing those who are hated, and scapegoated, The next step is to marginalize them by chipping away at rights and denying them full participation in society. That begins the dehumanizing process, casting them as "the others- not like me," After that it's open season. If the violence is not officially sanctioned it is, at minimum condoned and encouraged. Do you have any fucking idea how many gay and trans people are murdered each year in this country. ? They only difference between Christian Fundies and Islamic extremism is the method of inflicting pain and suffering and that fact that killing LGBT people in the Muslim majority countries is often officially sanctioned so they can get away with it. There are many Christians in this country who have advocated the killing of gays but don't because they could not easily get away with it. Instead, they inspire and incite others to do their dirty work.

Oh and by the way, how often do you hear Muslims IN THIS COUNTRY, spewing hate and bigotry against gays? Rarely if ever. They have more respect to the rule of law and our constitution then the Fundies ever had or will have.
Wrong

Words are not violence

The number of hay murder victims is proportional to their percentage within the general population

I made my case as to how and why words are indeed part of the continuum of violence. Just stating that no, it is not is not much of an argument. It is nothing more than and appeal to ignorance logical fallacy .
You did not make a case

You simply posted an out right falsehood which is absolutely destroyed by facts.

You are just projecting because you claim is rooted in fiction and defeated by facts.

You are not very bright
You damned sure are not making a case for anything. You are just hysterically bleating the some tired appeal to ignorance as before. Words are indeed a form of violence and history and common sense-which you obviously lack - clearly shows that words lead to physical violence .
Wrong.

My case does not need to be made because it is factual and you cannot intelligently refute it.

History shows no such thing although you are an uneducated fool who does not know shit about it.
You haven't studied the Holocaust , have you?

Wrong

Words are not violence

You did not make a case

You are not very bright
Wrong.

Sure have and no one was killed with words

Words are not violence that is absolute fact

Wrong

Words are not violence

You did not make a case

You are not very bright
Wrong.

/——/ Funny you mention that. I’m 3/4 the way through Killing the SS by Bill O’reilly.

You did not make a case

You are not very bright
Wrong.

Sure have and no one was killed with words

Words are not violence that is absolute fact
Thank you for proving that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. You don't know or understand anything You just mindlessly bleat the same old crap about how words are not violence without ant real intellectual assessment of what your saying.

Forum List

Back