Over 40 dead illegals in tractor trailer San Antonio

It is pathetic how Conservatives celebrate the deaths of people trying to get a better life
They’re breaking our laws and being smuggled in. They’re not merely “people trying to get a better life.”

They should not be here. They are low class, unskilled, uneducated, semi-literate foreigners with no respect for American laws, and many are outright criminals bringing in drugs.

They’re breaking our laws and being smuggled in. They’re not merely “people trying to get a better life.”

They should not be here. They are low class, unskilled, uneducated, semi-literate foreigners with no respect for American laws, and many are outright criminals bringing in drugs.

So Trespassing is an offense worthy of death?

Why do you gloat over dead people?
Have you no compassion?

Your open hatred is offensive

It would seem to me that those in charge of enforcing our employment law are the one with no respect for our laws.

Coming the country illegally is a misdemeanor. Hiring an illegal is a felony. It seems thousand of employers have no qualms with committing felonies. I'm suppose to get more upset over those committing a misdemeanor?

That's what people from 1/6 are being held unlawfully for over a year. Trespassing.

No, those charged with simple trespassing have all received bail (most on personal recognizance). A very small number had other reasons to hold them.

Boy I hope not. Made a bet with my wife after the election that Biden would not be the president in 2023. I am running out of time but still have faith in my prediction.
The stench of death around Progressives is a constant morbidity.

So Trespassing is an offense worthy of death?

Why do you gloat over dead people?
Have you no compassion?

Your open hatred is offensive
I didn’t say it’s worthy of death. But they are knowingly deciding to break our laws, largely to smuggle in drugs, and are taking the risk. That’s their choice.

Where’s your compassion for the American lives they’re destroying?

I didn’t say it’s worthy of death. But they are knowingly deciding to break our laws, largely to smuggle in drugs, and are taking the risk. That’s their choice.

Where’s your compassion for the American lives they’re destroying?

No, largely seeking out jobs. How much in drugs did they find on that truck?

No, largely seeking out jobs. How much in drugs did they find on that truck?
I don’t know. But the fentanyl pouring into this country by illegals is destroying us. Why are you so willing to put American lives at risk in favor of law-breaking foreigners?

BTW, this and Biden’s inflation is why the midterms will be a nightmare for you. I have my popcorn ready for Election Night.

I don’t know. But the fentanyl pouring into this country by illegals is destroying us.

It's coming in from China on boats for the most part. As I noted earlier, the Supreme Court just made it easier for doctors to become pushers of the stuff.

Supreme Court Sides With Doctors Accused of Running Pill Mills

Where is the uproar over this?

Why are you so willing to put American lives at risk in favor of law-breaking foreigners?

BTW, this and Biden’s inflation is why the midterms will be a nightmare for you. I have my popcorn ready for Election Night.

I've noted many many many times why that is. I am not going to condemn those committing a misdemeanor while looking the other way at those committing a felony.

And the midterms will not be a nightmare for me. I did NOT vote for Biden. He is as guilty of this as was Trump, Obama, Bush, etc.

I don’t know. But the fentanyl pouring into this country by illegals is destroying us. Why are you so willing to put American lives at risk in favor of law-breaking foreigners?

Who is forced to use illegal drugs?

No, those charged with simple trespassing have all received bail (most on personal recognizance). A very small number had other reasons to hold them.
No they were held over a year and when they went to trial. They were charged with trespassing.

It would seem to me that those in charge of enforcing our employment law are the one with no respect for our laws.

Coming the country illegally is a misdemeanor. Hiring an illegal is a felony. It seems thousand of employers have no qualms with committing felonies. I'm suppose to get more upset over those committing a misdemeanor?
Yes you should. They are the ones lowering the quality of life for all Americans by increasing the debt on each one of us

Forum List

Back