Over 50% of US babies were born on Medicaid

Medicaid pays for birth control...nice try

Which you are against I'm sure . Well righties want people to get married and have lots of babies . And righties tell young couples not to get Obamacare plans , even though it covers child birth.

So what's your plan???

Be responsible, you idiot. Birth control is everywhere at no charge, USE IT!!!

Good grief do you ever think before you post? If you're on Medicaid don't get PG you're in no financial shape to be raising kids. Trust me it takes a ton of money.

Typical conservatives. You have all kinds of opinions but no SOLUTIONS!

Their solution is to let them die or force the father to work 3 jobs.

Conservatives are fucking evil

I'm not a conservative, used to be a demorat till that party went batshit crazy anti white, anti american. Anyway, why don't the people that are all for babies being brought into the world by parents who can't afford them, start up their own fund for taking care of these babies? obama and the clintons could easily come up with the first billion or two. Now that's compassion. Will they do it? Hell no.

When Democrats talk about taking care of people, they mean taking care of them with other people's money, not their own.

Keep in mind that the Kaiser report was based on data from 2010-2016. If you look at the list of states, New Mexico was right up there at the top with 72%. And being a border state, Mexican nationals were coming across on a daily basis to have their children, so they can have dual citizenship and qualify for US welfare.

The other states listed also show the sheer number of illegal who were coming into this country during the Obama years.

The other states listed are all red states. What a surprise!

Of course they are. If you were an illegal sneaking into this country, where would you want to go? Some well-to-do red state or a third world shithole blue state?

When I get into debates with liberals about our social programs, it doesn't take long for a few to chime in and tell us about some unfortunate person who had children and then lost control over supporting them. Yeah, I'm sure that's the typical case.

On the right, we have asserted that this is not the typical case. The typical case is poor people having children knowing they can't afford them, but have them anyhow because we working people will have to support them.

That debate is now over. In over half of the states across the country, over 50% of babies are born using Medicaid, further proof that the so-called poor have more children than do the working on average. Either that, or half of the country is on Medicaid. Either way, something has to change.

In almost half of the United States, 50% or more babies born were on Medicaid

and?

Which you are against I'm sure . Well righties want people to get married and have lots of babies . And righties tell young couples not to get Obamacare plans , even though it covers child birth.

So what's your plan???

Good grief do you ever think before you post? If you're on Medicaid don't get PG you're in no financial shape to be raising kids. Trust me it takes a ton of money.

I'm not a conservative, used to be a demorat till that party went batshit crazy anti white, anti american. Anyway, why don't the people that are all for babies being brought into the world by parents who can't afford them, start up their own fund for taking care of these babies? obama and the clintons could easily come up with the first billion or two. Now that's compassion. Will they do it? Hell no.

When Democrats talk about taking care of people, they mean taking care of them with other people's money, not their own.
I have no problem paying taxes to help support my fellow American's health, especially for the kids....I was raised around a fellow that said it was best, his name was Jesus Christ..

Discouraging the poor, the uneducated, the weak, the 'flawed' from having children is a form of eugenics.

Right or wrong, that's what it is,

so just remember that, RW'ers, when you go off on one of your rant fests about how it was the LEFT that started that whole 'eugenics' thing.

On the right, we have asserted that this is not the typical case. The typical case is poor people having children knowing they can't afford them, but have them anyhow because we working people will have to support them.

That debate is now over. In over half of the states across the country, over 50% of babies are born using Medicaid, further proof that the so-called poor have more children than do the working on average. Either that, or half of the country is on Medicaid. Either way, something has to change.

Too bad that the op like many conservatives are too stupid to realize that many people work and receive Medicaid.
So his false and ignorant narrative that assumes working people don't avail themselves to Medicaid is simply more conservative b.s.

So what's your plan???

Since when are Democrats exempt from paying taxes to support Medicaid, food stamps, etc.?

It is grotesque low IQ, unproductive individuals get free medical care to reproduce themselves while intelligent, productive people have to pay tens of thousands of dollars. Seems like it actually might be part of the "left's" intentional policy to genocide Whitey.

LOL half of rightwing nuttery thinks the left is engaging in a genocide of whites, the other half believes the left is engaging in a genocide of minorities.

You dopes are the same guys who say people shouldn't be forced to get health insurance . So young people don't get health insurance . Guess who has babies ??? YOUNG HEALTHY PEOLPLE!

Yes, it's true we put a lot of aid into having healthy babies . Why ? Because it's the right thing to do AND it saves the taxpayer in the long run.

Unless you'd rather have sick babies being born ? Penny wise , pound foolish .

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Middle-class people usually end up with middle-class children when they become adults. Upper middle-class people usually end up with upper middle-class children when they become adults. Wealthy people usually end up with wealthy children when they become adults. Nothing different about the poor.

So what our social system does is reward the poor to procreate more poor people, and then the libs sit back and can't figure out why we can't solve poverty.

You sound quite a bit like Margaret Sanger.

You dopes are the same guys who say people shouldn't be forced to get health insurance . So young people don't get health insurance . Guess who has babies ??? YOUNG HEALTHY PEOLPLE!

Yes, it's true we put a lot of aid into having healthy babies . Why ? Because it's the right thing to do AND it saves the taxpayer in the long run.

Unless you'd rather have sick babies being born ? Penny wise , pound foolish .

What are "PEOLPLE"?

When I get into debates with liberals about our social programs, it doesn't take long for a few to chime in and tell us about some unfortunate person who had children and then lost control over supporting them. Yeah, I'm sure that's the typical case.

Of course, this is the way the world works. And.....?

The right demand that the poor have babies, they want Planned Parenthood taken down because they promote contraception and abortions, and then the right get pissy because the poor ARE HAVING BABIES.

You couldn't make this shit up.

What do they want exactly? For no prenatal care ? For people to have babies at home? Why don't we turn pregnant mothers away from the hospital. Yes , let her have a baby in the ally that becomes a permanently disabled ward of the state because you didn't want to spend a couple grand on a hospital birth .

Why would our allies have anything to do with babies?

Will you please study harder in 8th grade so you can learn to write?

When you realize that a very large number of those babies will grow up to be dependent on the government for everything, it almost makes a pretty convincing case for Planned Parenthood.

peepwalla.gif

Naw, Right wingers only care about children when they are in Fetus Form. The minute that umbilical chord is cut, they become welfare people and sub-human in the eyes of a guy like Ray.

Well, repugs are opposed to abortion, birth control, planned parenthood, and sex education. You expected a different outcome?

I am opposed to killing babies. I think if you need birth control you should pay for it. Planned Abortion instead of Parenthood should stop doing abortions on my dime. I am not opposed to sex education, and I don't think I am alone. That makes you totally confused, doesn't it? I guess truth hurts.

If you're on Medicaid you don't need to be having babies. Get situated in life then start a family

Or get an abortion ?

Oh. I agree with you by the way . But reality is what it is .

So we just should ignore reality instead of trying to fix the problem? That's why you don't study for your tests in middle school. You know you should study, but don't because you will fail anyway.

If you're on Medicaid you don't need to be having babies. Get situated in life then start a family

Or get an abortion ?

Medicaid pays for birth control...nice try

So what's your plan???

Oh it covers the birth after you pay hundreds of dollars a month in premiums and then cannot meet your deductible in the thousands of dollars because you work a minimum wage job because you are without a high school diploma. Who pays for the birth then?

Sorry bub I don't even have to read the article it's not all poor people without a job that get medicaid for the
first year of life. I know for a fact in my state regardless if the woman makes $50,000 or $5,000 a year if they have no insurance the baby is born with Medicaid and normally stays on a year or two. So your bullshit article of lazy no good poor people is wrong. And it's been run by republicans for many years and also red.

How would a woman who makes $50,000 a year be legible for Medicaid? More liberal BS!

Forum List

Back