over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Me: How about Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.

You:
Laughing....she never claimed that Obama was born in Kenya. Nor did she claim that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

I almost feel like it's taking advantage, y'know...you being an imbecile and all

But:

"...visited his home country in Kenya...."

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

Smashed another custard pie you your kisser, huh?

And shocker! Michelle doesn't say that Obama was born in Kenya in the video you spammed.

Now how did I know that was coming?

And your concession on the published blurb written by Miriam Goderich is accepted. All I ever have to do is demand evidence from you....and you collapse, PC. Each time, every time.

Did Michelle Obama claim that Kenya is Hussein Obama's "home country"???

Laughing...look at you backpedal! So much for your nonsense that 'Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.'

You just admitted you lied. As when pressed to show me the evidence that Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.......your video can't back that up.

And I'm still giggling at your desperate rout from your 'Obama told his publishers he was born in Kenya' bullshit. You're easy, PC. All I ever have to do is demand evidence....and you flee.

Simple question.

And the backpedalling continues. Show us where in the video Michelle claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

You can't. You lied.

Spam something for us, liar.

Let's prove I never lie.
OK....asked twice if Michelle Obama said that Kenya was Hussein's "home country," and you ran from the question the way you run from education.

So...let's stipulate that I forced you to admit that she said "home country."

Next:

Does "home country" mean the place where someone is born?

Double dog dare ya' to dodge this question, too.

And shocker! Michelle doesn't say that Obama was born in Kenya in the video you spammed.

Now how did I know that was coming?

And your concession on the published blurb written by Miriam Goderich is accepted. All I ever have to do is demand evidence from you....and you collapse, PC. Each time, every time.

Laughing...look at you backpedal! So much for your nonsense that 'Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.'

You just admitted you lied. As when pressed to show me the evidence that Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.......your video can't back that up.

And I'm still giggling at your desperate rout from your 'Obama told his publishers he was born in Kenya' bullshit. You're easy, PC. All I ever have to do is demand evidence....and you flee.

Simple question.

And the backpedalling continues. Show us where in the video Michelle claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

You can't. You lied.

Let's prove I never lie.
OK....asked twice if Michelle Obama said that Kenya was Hussein's "home country," and you ran from the question the way you run from education.

Next:

Then show us where in the video Michelle claims that Obama was born in Kenya, liar. Here's the video:

Give us the time stamp for when she claimed Obama was born in Kenya, liar.

And of course, prove that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, liar. The publisher explicitly contradicts you. You've run from your bullshit claim, but just because you fled doesn't mean your lies went away.

Simple question.

You can't. You lied.

Let's prove I never lie.

Next:

Then show us where in the video Michelle claims that Obama was born in Kenya, liar. Here's the video:

And of course, prove that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, liar. The publisher explicitly contradicts you. You've run from your bullshit claim, but just because you fled doesn't mean your lies went away.

Next:

Afraid to answer?

I got you running for the hills again, huh?

Simple question.

You can't. You lied.

Let's prove I never lie.

Next:

Next:

Afraid to answer?

Either give us the time stamp where Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya, or admit you're a liar, liar.

And your lies about Obama telling his publisher he was born in Kenya still reek to high heaven, PC. Just because you ignore your lies doesn't mean we will, liar.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-15-at-4.44.12-PM-1.jpg

7029370997_cf3783fc65.jpg

birthers.jpg

Simple question.

You can't. You lied.

Let's prove I never lie.

Next:

Next:

Afraid to answer?

Either give us the time stamp where Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya, or admit you're a liar, liar.

And your lies about Obama telling his publisher he was born in Kenya still reek to high heaven, PC. Just because you ignore your lies doesn't mean we will, liar.

OK.....now you've refused to admit what is clear to all.....that Michelle Obama stated in the vid that Kenya is Hussein's "home country."

AND.....I got you to run from the definition of "home country"...

home country (plural home countries)

1. the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/home_country

So it turns out you've been caught lying again.

'But.....if you write back, I'll give you some life-saving advice.

You can't. You lied.

Let's prove I never lie.

Next:

Next:

Afraid to answer?

OK.....now you've refused to admit what is clear to all.....that Michelle Obama stated in the vid that Kenya is Hussein's "home country."

1. the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/home_country

If Michelle claimed that Obama was born in Kenya....it will be remarkably easy for you to show us. Here's the video.

Either give us the time stamp where Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya, or admit you're a liar, liar. And I'm still waiting for your proof that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, liar.

Keep running.

Is this in any way pertinent to
a. Hussein Obama telling his agent that he was born in Kenya?

or

b. His wife stating that he was born in Kenya?

Are you claiming that both were lying?

You're looking.......confused.

Let's prove I never lie.

Next:

Next:

Afraid to answer?

If Michelle claimed that Obama was born in Kenya....it will be remarkably easy for you to show us. Here's the video.

Either give us the time stamp where Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya, or admit you're a liar, liar. And I'm still waiting for your proof that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, liar.

Keep running.

Glad you came back for that life-saving advice I promised.

Here ya' go:

You know I''m here to look out for you….especially during the Christmas season, I try to help our less…..fortunate….members.

So, I'm suggesting you make a New Year's Resolution to stop accepting and supporting such stupid and clearly fallacious Leftwing positions.

Then I won't have to beat you up this way.

You'll feel better about yourself, and won't have to keep lying about 'laughing.'

Good plan?

Is this in any way pertinent to
a. Hussein Obama telling his agent that he was born in Kenya?

or

b. His wife stating that he was born in Kenya?

Are you claiming that both were lying?

You're looking.......confused.

Laughing.....speaking of confused, you insisted that Michelle claimed that Obama was born in Kenya.

Show us, don't tell us. Here's the video you offered:

Next:

Afraid to answer?

Keep running.

Glad you came back for that life-saving advice I promised.

Here ya' go:

You know I''m here to look out for you….especially during the Christmas season, I try to help our less…..fortunate….members.

So, I'm suggesting you make a New Year's Resolution to stop accepting and supporting such stupid and clearly fallacious Leftwing positions.

Then I won't have to beat you up this way.

You'll feel better about yourself, and won't have to keep lying about 'laughing.'

Good plan?

Laughing......you're still running, PC. Here's the video again.

And of course, you're still stuck with your lies that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. That doesn't go away just because you flee, liar.

In his own words

If only the audio matched the video. Here's the *actual* video, in its entirety....with video and audio that match.

Notice the high resolution, the clean audio that matches the people speaking. And here's the transcript:

Obama Holds a Town Hall in Istanbul

So where in the *actual* video does Obama admit to being born in Kenya? Or even mention Kenya?

To me- if a person doesn't have the balls to admit when he made a mistake- and reposted lies about about someone- and is shown specifically how he re-posted lies about someone- and just runs away instead of just admitting his mistake- well that pretty much tells me how little integrity the person has.

I will just add longknife to the list of ball-less lying Birthers.

oh boohoo

Well not as if it is a surprise to anyone that longknife is a liar.

But a liar and a Birther?

b15.jpg

If that makes you feel better, have a nice day.

If being a lying birther makes you feel better- well you have a nice day also.

images

So when Trump finally admitted that he believes Obama was born in the US,

was he just lying for political purposes? Or was he saying that the Birthers are full of shit?

Timing is everything.

Trump went full Birther until he locked in the Republican nomination. Then he threw the Birthers under the bus and miraculously discovered that Barack Obama was born in the United States- and that is was all Hillary's fault.

It's hard to believe that damn near 40% of white republicans thinks The Blamer WAS born in the U.S.
Where do these worthless leftist clowns find this worthless shit?

Yeah- what white Republican would believe the Republican Governor of Hawaii?

Former Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle, a Republican, has been quoted as saying, "I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records at the Department of Health. We issued a news release at the time saying the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that is just a fact."

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

That means 40% of white Republicans have been fooled.

That means 40% of white Republicans have trouble tying their own shoe laces.

Yeah- what white Republican would believe the Republican Governor of Hawaii?

Former Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle, a Republican, has been quoted as saying, "I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records at the Department of Health. We issued a news release at the time saying the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that is just a fact."

Yeah but Linda is an ESTABLISHMENT Republican - Likely part of the Deep State!

:laugh: :laugh2::lmao:

So when Trump finally admitted that he believes Obama was born in the US,

was he just lying for political purposes? Or was he saying that the Birthers are full of shit?
He was saying that you worthless leftist clowns are full of shit.

Apparently you haven't heard...

...Jack Daniels, it's not just for breakfast anymore...
Everything about your Messiah is fraudulent. So, surely it is possible he was not born in Hawaii.

I don't have a Messiah. I have never understood why you contards considered Barack Obama to be the Messiah. I guess you look for the Messiah all the time.....I just didn't peg you as choosing a black man to be your Messiah.

Forum List

Back