over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Then why did the Registrar of Hawaii confirm that all the information on it was accurate?

I am sorry, I am new to America. WTF is a "Registar" of a state? :p

Its strange that people would believe the Registar of Hawaii on Hawaii's original vital documents rather than believe......you?

Skylar, not to get too personal, but how long have you had internet access? Second, do you have any experience with Adobe products such as Photoshop? :p

Then why did the Registrar of Hawaii confirm that all the information on it was accurate?

Its strange that people would believe the Registar of Hawaii on Hawaii's original vital documents rather than believe......you?

Skylar, not to get too personal, but how long have you had internet access? Second, do you have any experience with Adobe products such as Photoshop? :p

Registrar:
an official responsible for keeping a register or official records.
"the registrar of births and deaths"

State:
a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

Photoshop:
is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems for macOS and Windows often cited by conspiracy theorists who lack common sense and the skills to identify an image that has actually been 'photoshopped'.

Hope that helps.

HappyJoy, the only time an American citizen deals with a "registrar" is in college, you retarded idiot. So anyhow, what photo editing program do you use? :p

Last edited:
HappyJoy, what photo editing program do you use? :p

photoshop and illustrator, dabble in fireworks.

EDIT: Since you edited your post I thought I would mine, you added this:

HappyJoy, the only time an American citizen deals with a "registrar" is in college, you retarded idiot. So anyhow, what photo editing program do you use? :p

My reply: You're an idiot. A registrar is simply a term used for someone or an agency that keeps records, whether they are managing college transcripts or birth/death records. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Okay HappyJoy, did you notice the layers in the fake ass Obama birth certificate!

Okay HappyJoy, did you notice the layers in the fake ass Obama birth certificate!

Yes. you should try scanning your own birth certificate, converting to a pdf and then opening it with photoshop and see what happens.

It's odd that you would think the state of Hawaii wouldn't have avoided such an obvious mistake.

Have you every heard of Occam's razor?

I actually had to supply a copy of my birth certificate to Experion after some douchebag from Vermont somehow attached himself to my social security number. There were no layers that show it was a fraud as the fake ass Obama birth certificate was. What is pathetic is Experion sent me a letter saying they were hacked and someone stole the jpg I sent them to prove I was me. Meanwhile 3rd world invaders don't have any identification and get special treatment. So reform of the social security and credit bureaus is very important.

Back on topic, as far as Hawaii, their "mistake" is like the FBI insurgent saying they have "an insurance policy." From the beginning Obama said the fake mini card thing was enough and all he had. The Donald said he hired some guys to research it, and lo and behold, Hawaii "finds" the long lost long form. :p Do the math meh neegah!

Last edited:
I actually had to supply a copy of my birth certificate to Experion after some douchebag from Vermont somehow attached himself to my social security number. There were no layers that show it was a fraud as the fake ass Obama birth certificate was. What is pathetic is Experion sent me a letter saying they were hacked and someone stole the jpg I sent them to prove I was me. Meanwhile 3rd world invaders don't have any identification and get special treatment.

I'm not really concerned with how you avoid your debts.

Maybe this will help you understand; a working example of a pdf document and layers.

Once again, you edited your post and added this:

Back on topic, as far as Hawaii, their "mistake" is like the FBI insurgent saying they have "an insurance policy." From the beginning Obama said the fake mini card thing was enough and all he had. The Donald said he hired some guys to research it, and lo and behold, Hawaii "finds" the long lost long form. :p Do the math meh neegah!

The short form birth certificate was enough, it was proof he was born in Hawaii and the official document that Hawaii doles out upon request. Hawaii didn't release his long form to the public, Obama did, get it straight.

Trump has produced nothing, I don't think there is any proof he actually sent anyone to Hawaii.

There's Still No Evidence That Trump Sent Investigators To Hawaii To Dig Up Dirt On Obama | HuffPost

Last edited:

The Registrar of Hawaii who inspected the original vital documents has indicated twice, in court, that the information on the Long Form Birth Certificate on the White House Website matches those original vital documents.

So your working theory is a 100% accurate forgery?

Snouter, not to get too personal, but that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I actually had to supply a copy of my birth certificate to Experion after some douchebag from Vermont somehow attached himself to my social security number. There were no layers that show it was a fraud as the fake ass Obama birth certificate was. What is pathetic is Experion sent me a letter saying they were hacked and someone stole the jpg I sent them to prove I was me. Meanwhile 3rd world invaders don't have any identification and get special treatment.

I'm not really concerned with how you avoid your debts.

Maybe this will help you understand; a working example of a pdf document and layers.

Once again, you edited your post and added this:

The short form birth certificate was enough, it was proof he was born in Hawaii and the official document that Hawaii doles out upon request. Hawaii didn't release his long form to the public, Obama did, get it straight.

Trump has produced nothing, I don't think there is any proof he actually sent anyone to Hawaii.

There's Still No Evidence That Trump Sent Investigators To Hawaii To Dig Up Dirt On Obama | HuffPost

Laughing.....Trump kept telling us that we 'wouldn't believe' what his investigators were finding on Obama.

He was right about that.

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.
Obama was the first person to bring it up when he told his potential publisher that he was born in Kenya
bookbio.jpg

And, Michelle Obama claimed it, as well.

Strange, huh?

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.
Obama was the first person to bring it up when he told his potential publisher that he was born in Kenya
bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

Obama didn't write that, my little birther. Nor did he tell anyone he was born in Kenya.

Try again.

bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

It's strange that you actually believe after all these years that Obama was born in Kenya when the overwhelming evidence points otherwise.

Btw, thanks for Breitbart's watermark on your image, it's only appropriate we see how shitty their credibility is to be chasing this loon theory.

bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

Obama didn't write that, my little birther. Nor did he tell anyone he was born in Kenya.

Try again.

Of course he did.

He was responsible for the information he passed on to his agent, and his publisher.

How about Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.

You're taking quite a beating here, aren't you, you dunce?

bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

It's strange that you actually believe after all these years that Obama was born in Kenya when the overwhelming evidence points otherwise.

Btw, thanks for Breitbart's watermark on your image, it's only appropriate we see how shitty their credibility is to be chasing this loon theory.

"It's strange that you actually believe after all these years that Obama was born in Kenya..."

Where did I say I believed that?

You made that up, didn't you.

The fact that you put so much trust into a POLL ... after trusting a POLL that declared Hillary would win in a 'LANDSLIDE' ... is simply AMAZING!

View attachment 168155

View attachment 168156 View attachment 168157.

Actually the polls predicted she would win the popular vote by 3.2%, she only won it by 2.1% which is very close. Polls were right.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

See, even a knuckle dragger like you can learn something new (for a change).

bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

Try again.

Of course he did.

Says who? Not his publisher. Who is your source that Obama told anyone he was born in Kenya? Name them.

He was responsible for the information he passed on to his agent, and his publisher.

That's what you say. This is what the woman who wrote the blurb says:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

‘Born in Kenya’: Obama’s literary agent misidentified his birthplace in 1991

She says that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya and that the mistake was hers. So I ask again, my little birther, who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

Smiling....time to spam something, PC.

How about Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.

Laughing....she never claimed that Obama was born in Kenya. Nor did she claim that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

Like most birthers, you're very poorly informed.

bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

"It's strange that you actually believe after all these years that Obama was born in Kenya..."

Where did I say I believed that?

You made that up, didn't you.

OK, I guess you're just dragging Breitbart through the mud for the hell of it then.

Forum List

Back