over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.
The fact that you put so much trust into a POLL ... after trusting a POLL that declared Hillary would win in a 'LANDSLIDE' ... is simply AMAZING!

View attachment 168155

View attachment 168156 View attachment 168157.

Actually the polls predicted she would win the popular vote by 3.2%, she only won it by 2.1% which is very close. Polls were right.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

See, even a knuckle dragger like you can learn something new (for a change).
Yes, re-write history to erase some of the pain from the historic 'Hillary Landslide' prediction bust....

upload_2017-12-27_11-28-10.jpeg

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.
The fact that you put so much trust into a POLL ... after trusting a POLL that declared Hillary would win in a 'LANDSLIDE' ... is simply AMAZING!

View attachment 168155

Actually the polls predicted she would win the popular vote by 3.2%, she only won it by 2.1% which is very close. Polls were right.

Yes, re-write history to erase some of the pain from the historic 'Hillary Landslide' prediction bust....

View attachment 168158

Laughing! Look, an awkward and desperate attempt to change the topic.

Funny, all you have to do is mention the birther conspiracy....and conservative conspiracy tin foil comes running. Its batshit they just can't let go of. Regardless of the evidence contradicting them.

View attachment 168155

View attachment 168158

Who is erasing history? I provided a link that hasn't changed since before the election, apparently you aren't even aware of how close they actually were.

Obama was the first person to bring it up when he told his potential publisher that he was born in Kenya
bookbio.jpg

And, Michelle Obama claimed it, as well.

Strange, huh?

Obama didn't write that, my little birther. Nor did he tell anyone he was born in Kenya.

Try again.

Of course he did.

Says who? Not his publisher. Who is your source that Obama told anyone he was born in Kenya? Name them.

He was responsible for the information he passed on to his agent, and his publisher.

That's what you say. This is what the woman who wrote the blurb says:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

‘Born in Kenya’: Obama’s literary agent misidentified his birthplace in 1991

She says that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya and that the mistake was hers. So I ask again, my little birther, who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

Smiling....time to spam something, PC.

How about Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.

Laughing....she never claimed that Obama was born in Kenya. Nor did she claim that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

Like most birthers, you're very poorly informed.

Me: How about Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.

You:
Laughing....she never claimed that Obama was born in Kenya. Nor did she claim that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

I almost feel like it's taking advantage, y'know...you being an imbecile and all

But:

"...visited his home country in Kenya...."

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

Smashed another custard pie you your kisser, huh?

Obama was the first person to bring it up when he told his potential publisher that he was born in Kenya
bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

It's strange that you actually believe after all these years that Obama was born in Kenya when the overwhelming evidence points otherwise.

Btw, thanks for Breitbart's watermark on your image, it's only appropriate we see how shitty their credibility is to be chasing this loon theory.

"It's strange that you actually believe after all these years that Obama was born in Kenya..."

Where did I say I believed that?

You made that up, didn't you.

OK, I guess you're just dragging Breitbart through the mud for the hell of it then.

Is this your oblique admission that you lied?

Excellent.

I only read the first page of this thread, so perhaps this has already been answerable , but what is racist about believing a man was born in Africa? Okay, you might say it's silly to believe he was born in Africa, and we could have a discussion about that, but it isn't racist to say it, or at least I fail to see how it could be called racist.

bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

Obama didn't write that, my little birther. Nor did he tell anyone he was born in Kenya.

Try again.

Of course he did.

Says who? Not his publisher. Who is your source that Obama told anyone he was born in Kenya? Name them.

He was responsible for the information he passed on to his agent, and his publisher.

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

She says that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya and that the mistake was hers. So I ask again, my little birther, who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

You:

I almost feel like it's taking advantage, y'know...you being an imbecile and all

But:

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

Laughing....and shocker. Michelle never says that Obama was born in Kenya in the video you spammed.

Now how did I know that was coming? So I ask again, who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? It certainly wasn't Michelle. Or Obama.

And can I take it from your complete rout from the nonsense claims that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.....that you were poorly informed on that too?

bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

Try again.

Of course he did.

You:

But:

Laughing....and shocker. Michelle never says that Obama was born in Kenya in the video you spammed.

Now how did I know that was coming? So I ask again, who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? It certainly wasn't Michelle. Or Obama.

And can I take it from your complete rout from the nonsense claims that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.....that you were poorly informed on that too?

You:

But:

Try again.

Of course he did.

You:

But:

You:

But:

And shocker! Michelle doesn't say that Obama was born in Kenya in the video you spammed.

Now how did I know that was coming?

And your concession on the published blurb written by Miriam Goderich is accepted. All I ever have to do is demand evidence from you....and you collapse, PC. Each time, every time.

Read Jerome Corsi's book on the birth certificate. Its convincing and factual.
Its neither compelling or convincing, being instead a collection of baseless speculation where Corsi just makes shit up and hopes something sticks.

He imagines that Obama Sr. wasn't Obama's father, backed by nothing.

Corsi imagines that Obama wasn't born on August 4th, 1961, despite the Registrar of Hawaii affirming his place of birth specifically.

Corsi imagines Ann Dunham wasn't Obama's mother, even demanding pictures of a pregnant Ann Dunham from 1961 as 'proof'. Speculation again, backed by nothing.

Corsi imagines that Barack Obama isn't the president's legal name, backed by nothing.

Corsi imagines that a birth certificate doesn't exist at all, despite the State of Hawaii affirming that it does exist and that Obama was born in Hawaii no less than 6 times.

Baseless speculation, desperate willful ignorance and jack shit to back up your allegations is neither 'compelling' nor 'convincing'. A COLB issued by the State of Hawaii? That is compelling and convincing, acting as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Of course he did.

You:

But:

You:

But:

And shocker! Michelle doesn't say that Obama was born in Kenya in the video you spammed.

And your concession on the published blurb written by Miriam Goderich is accepted. All I ever have to do is demand evidence from you....and you collapse, PC. Each time, every time.

Did Michelle Obama claim that Kenya is Hussein Obama's "home country"???

Simple question.

bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

It's strange that you actually believe after all these years that Obama was born in Kenya when the overwhelming evidence points otherwise.

Btw, thanks for Breitbart's watermark on your image, it's only appropriate we see how shitty their credibility is to be chasing this loon theory.

"It's strange that you actually believe after all these years that Obama was born in Kenya..."

OK, I guess you're just dragging Breitbart through the mud for the hell of it then.

Excellent.

Didn't lie, I've read your posts and it seemed more than likely that you're a birther. If you're not, great! Congratulations.

You:

But:

You:

But:

Laughing...look at you backpedal! So much for your nonsense that 'Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.'

You just admitted you lied. As when pressed to show me the evidence that Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.......your video can't back that up.

And I'm still giggling at your desperate rout from your 'Obama told his publishers he was born in Kenya' bullshit. You're easy, PC. All I ever have to do is demand evidence....and you flee.

bookbio.jpg

Strange, huh?

Excellent.

Didn't lie, I've read your posts and it seemed more than likely that you're a birther. If you're not, great! Congratulations.

1. I never lie.

2. But...I caught you lying when yo made that claim: "It's strange that you actually believe after all these years that Obama was born in Kenya..."

Simply find any such claim by moi...or admit to being a lying low-life.

M'kay?

You:

But:

You:

But:

Laughing...look at you backpedal! So much for your nonsense that 'Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.'

You just admitted you lied. As when pressed to show me the evidence that Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.......your video can't back that up.

And I'm still giggling at your desperate rout from your 'Obama told his publishers he was born in Kenya' bullshit. You're easy, PC. All I ever have to do is demand evidence....and you flee.

Simple question.

Excellent.

1. I never lie.
You lie constantly. You said that Michelle claimed he was born in Kenya. Yet in the video you offered, she never claims Obama was born in Kenya.

Ever. You lied.

You claimed that Obama told his publishers that he was born in Kenya. Yet he never did. And his publisher made it very clear that Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya.

You lied again.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to keep lying to back it up.

You:

But:

Simple question.

And the backpedalling continues. Show us where in the video Michelle claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

You can't. You lied.

Spam something for us, liar.

Excellent.

1. I never lie.
You lie constantly. You said that Michelle claimed he was born in Kenya. Yet in the video you offered, she never claims Obama was born in Kenya.

Ever. You lied.

You claimed that Obama told his publishers that he was born in Kenya. Yet he never did. And his publisher made it very clear that Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya.

You lied again.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to keep lying to back it up.

OK....asked twice if Michelle Obama said that Kenya was Hussein's "home country," and you ran from the question the way you run from education.

So...let's stipulate that I forced you to admit that she said "home country."

Next:

Does "home country" mean the place where someone is born?

Double dog dare ya' to dodge this question, too.

Forum List

Back