over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

His higher ed transcripts have "country of birth" on them, but Affirmative Action "King of Preferences" Barack doesn't have the courage or the integrity to show us his transcripts...

LOL- Dexter is a classic example of a Birther- a liar and a racist.

Guess which of these Presidents is the only President Dexter has ever asked to see the transcripts of
upload_2017-12-29_14-47-32.jpeg

There are only 2 reasons why Obama would tell his publisher that he was "born in Kenya",

There are only two reasons why Frank would repeatedly make this lie about Obama
  1. Frank is a racist and still pissed off that a black man was elected(twice) as President or
  2. Frank is just a gullible idiot who sucks down whatever bile he is fed from Right Wing Nut Job Media.

Why are you so wedded to the most abject of failures, Hussein Obama?

Why are you so wedded to lying about Barack Obama? (and FDR and well anyone to the left of Attila the Hun)

The publisher never checked with Obama, she just picked a country out of the air -- for an author who never wrote anything.

Nonsense. Every other datum in that About the Author bio was accurate. Whence came that information? Obviously, from Obama. As a published author myself, I have never had a publisher publish an About the Author bio that I did not draft and did not approve in its final version. It is nonsense to suggest that the publisher just winged it on his birthplace but got all the other information from Obama. That's not how it works..

You got one thing correct- everything you are posting is nonsense- as in it makes no sense.
They made a mistake

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Meanwhile- every single other publication from 1990 onward got Barack Obama's place of birth correct
Such as this one from 1990

upload_2017-12-29_14-53-48.png

And all of these

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

There are only 2 reasons why Obama would tell his publisher that he was "born in Kenya",

1. Frank is a racist and still pissed off that a black man was elected(twice) as President or
  2. Frank is just a gullible idiot who sucks down whatever bile he is fed from Right Wing Nut Job Media.

Why are you so wedded to lying about Barack Obama? (and FDR and well anyone to the left of Attila the Hun)

I never lie.

All of my posts are linked, sources and documented.

That's what bothers you, isn't it.

A great part of your problem is not your dishonesty....that's a requirement because of the real problem.
This: you lack education.
Deep down, you know that, don't you.

I'd be happy to recommend a few books if you ever develop the intellectual curiosity.

M'kay?

I never lie.

You realize you lie every time you claim you never lie- right?

Or maybe not- maybe you are so completely delusional that you keep telling falsehoods because you can't tell the real from the unreal?

So if you are not mentally ill- you are lying.
If you are mentally ill- well you are mentally ill.

But either way- your posts are continually filled with false claims.

Starting with your claim that Barack Obama told someone he was born in Kenya.

I never lie.

Or maybe not- maybe you are so completely delusional that you keep telling falsehoods because you can't tell the real from the unreal?

195 countries

There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
How many countries are there in the world? (2017) - Worldometers
www.worldometers.info/geography/how-many-countries-are-there-in-the-world/

How did the name 'Kenya" just happen to turn up in Obama's blurb?

Certainly you can come up with the answer.....

I never lie.

195 countries

There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
How many countries are there in the world? (2017) - Worldometers
www.worldometers.info/geography/how-many-countries-are-there-in-the-world/

How did the name 'Kenya" just happen to turn up in Obama's blurb?

Certainly you can come up with the answer.....
Why are you so wedded to lying about Barack Obama? (and FDR and well anyone to the left of Attila the Hun

Certainly you can come up with the answer......

The publisher never checked with Obama, she just picked a country out of the air -- for an author who never wrote anything.

Do you understand that the back side of the COLB was accidentally released and that it shows that it was created in 2007? Do you understand that fact? That was when Obama reps went to Hawaii to create his born-in-Hawaii story..

I do understand that you Birthers make up all sorts of lies and call it a 'fact'.

Barack Obama's certificate of birth that he showed voters in 2008 was indeed 'created' in 2007- because it was a certified digital copy- just like everyone else got in 2007.

You Birthers whined and lied about how that was not a legitimate document- even when the State of Hawaii said yes it was.

So then in 2012, to show what an idiot Trump was, Obama made a special request of Hawaii to make a certified photocopy of the original birth certificate- which Hawaii did.

And of course- as predicted- idiot Birthers didn't believe that either.

think about it, when Obama approached the publisher, he was a non entity: he was the only student to ever graduate Harvard Law without publishing a single article in the Law Review. Why would the publisher have the faintest interest in him at all, much less make up facts about his bio. It just makes no sense

think about it, when Obama approached the publisher, he was a non entity: he was the only student to ever graduate Harvard Law without publishing a single article in the Law Review. Why would the publisher have the faintest interest in him at all, much less make up facts about his bio. It just makes no sense

Doesn't make any sense? LOL

He was in the national news. Millions had read about Barack Obama- and his birthplace in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii
upload_2017-12-29_15-55-58.png

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Yes- why would any publisher consider the story of a person who was in the National News?

Nonsense. Every other datum in that About the Author bio was accurate. Whence came that information? Obviously, from Obama. As a published author myself, I have never had a publisher publish an About the Author bio that I did not draft and did not approve in its final version. It is nonsense to suggest that the publisher just winged it on his birthplace but got all the other information from Obama. That's not how it works.

I'm gonna take the word of the lady who created the pamphlet over your assurances. Especially since Obama is on the record as naming his place of birth as Hawaii both before and after the pamphlet was created.

Do you understand that the back side of the COLB was accidentally released and that it shows that it was created in 2007? Do you understand that fact? That was when Obama reps went to Hawaii to create his born-in-Hawaii story.
A COLB is created by the State when its requested. That COLB was printed in 2007 when Obama was in Hawaii and ordered it. If Obama went to Hawaii and got another COLB this year, it would say 2017.

The COLBs are laser printed from computer records on demand at the Department of Health of Hawaii.
And how about the technical indications of fraud in the COLB and the BC?
The Registrar of Hawaii affirmed that all the information on the Long Form COLB was accurate and matched their original vital records.

Twice.

So your working theory is that its a 100% accurate forgery?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Show us where in the video Michelle says that Obama was born in Kenya.

You can't liar. You made that up.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have had to lie.

Her she is stating that Kenya is Obama's home country.

What's the problem?

What is the time stamp for where Michelle says Obama was born in Kenya.

Show us the time stamp or admit that you lied, liar.

Is it an association based on your failures in life?

I'm wedded to the truth. Show us where in the video Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya. Show us the time stamp or admit that you lied, liar.

Then admit that you lied about Obama telling his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Then admit you lied about Hillary's team starting the Birther conspiracy.

"Show us where in the video Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya."

Sure.

Michelle never says Obama was born in Kenya in that video.

You're a liar.

"Obama is black, therefore there's no possible way he could've been born in Amerikka"

-Typical Trump supporter

Btw, he's not black, but biracial. Let's stop pretending his mom doesn't exist now.

Ultimately the argument you two are having is incredibly stupid. There is nothing to gain from it for either of you. Various click bait websites put out stupid inflammtory bullshit that means NOTHING to anyone yet some moron shares the link and the race to the bottom of the barrel is off.
As with a lot of other things, I wonder what people think is being gained by this shit.

Oh, there we go again.

Birther conspiracy theory idiots claiming a former President was not a natural born citizen and therefore illegitimate vs. The truth being debated on a political discussion forum and your conclusion is just grouping both sides of the argument together as though they are equal?

Good one, Mac, thanks for wasting your time adding your 2 cents.

Maybe he should not have fucking lied to his publisher to sell books.g

LOL Maybe you shouldn't lie about Obama? (oh I know- a pipe dream)

The publisher said that Barack Obama never said he was born in Kenya- so what was the lie Barack Obama told his publisher- and evidence other than the voices in your head?

"Obama is black, therefore there's no possible way he could've been born in Amerikka"

-Typical Trump supporter

Btw, he's not black, but biracial. Let's stop pretending his mom doesn't exist now.

A typical Trump supporter would call him a mulatto or a half breed.

The myriad of Birther 'theories' don't even work with each other- basically when it came to Birther theories there were hundreds of Birthers typing random shit on computers and whenever any of the idiotic crap they made up convinced even one gullible Birther they just all parroted it to each other.

And so it goes.

They don't believe the State of Hawaii. And demand that the State of Hawaii provide proof.
They believe that Barack Obama 'lied' to his publisher to 'sell books'- while telling millions of the most well read Americans at the same time that he was born in Hawaii.
They believe that Barack Obama 'lied' about his place of birth to get into Harvard (or pay for Harvard- they keep changing their minds) even though there was no benefit to being from Kenya- to get into Harvard- or to pay for Harvard.
They eagerly embraced a fake birth certificate being sold on the internet by a convicted con-man.
They believed that a used car salesman who had been paid off by Birthers- was an actual investigator- and believed that he had a report proving fraud- even though he copywrited the report to prevent anyone from publishing it- and has never shown it to anyone.

They are gullible, partisan, pathetic un-American idiots.

They are Birthers.

I don't know if the Barrypuppet was born in the United States or not....but his certificate of live birth has been proven to be a fraudulent document that was a poor attempt to legitimize his contention that he was......and that is an undeniable fact.

Ultimately the argument you two are having is incredibly stupid. There is nothing to gain from it for either of you. Various click bait websites put out stupid inflammtory bullshit that means NOTHING to anyone yet some moron shares the link and the race to the bottom of the barrel is off.
As with a lot of other things, I wonder what people think is being gained by this shit.

Oh, there we go again.

Birther conspiracy theory idiots claiming a former President was not a natural born citizen and therefore illegitimate vs. The truth being debated on a political discussion forum and your conclusion is just grouping both sides of the argument together as though they are equal?

Good one, Mac, thanks for wasting your time adding your 2 cents.
Oops, struck a nerve again.

The two ends are very similar in their behaviors. I wonder what it's like being so similar to those you loathe.

If you don't like that I point it out, too bad. You'll just have to live with it.

Forum List

Back