over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

So, if I'm understanding correctly, it really doesn't matter where Obama was born, as long as one of his parents are U.S. citizens, correct?

The issue here shouldn't be if he was born in Hawaii, but, is he a legal citizen of the U.S. and therefore was he eligible to hold the office of President?

Yes, I agree that if he was a legal citizen born to an American in Kenya, then he would have no reason to lie and say he was born in Hawaii, unless he did it for beneficial reasons, which, I would agree would have been wrong, but it would not change the fact that he was legally eligible to be president.

If I am incorrect about this, the i apologize, but I was under the impression that the test if citizenship was either being born on U.S. soil, or born to an American citizen abroad.

Why are you so wedded to the most abject of failures, Hussein Obama?

Why are you so wedded to lying about Barack Obama? (and FDR and well anyone to the left of Attila the Hun)

I never lie.

All of my posts are linked, sources and documented.

You realize you lie every time you claim you never lie- right?

Or maybe not- maybe you are so completely delusional that you keep telling falsehoods because you can't tell the real from the unreal?

So if you are not mentally ill- you are lying.
If you are mentally ill- well you are mentally ill.

But either way- your posts are continually filled with false claims.

Starting with your claim that Barack Obama told someone he was born in Kenya.

195 countries

There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
How many countries are there in the world? (2017) - Worldometers
www.worldometers.info/geography/how-many-countries-are-there-in-the-world/

How did the name 'Kenya" just happen to turn up in Obama's blurb?

Certainly you can come up with the answer.....
Why are you so wedded to lying about Barack Obama? (and FDR and well anyone to the left of Attila the Hun

Certainly you can come up with the answer......

Did you want that list of books for your remediation?

Her she is stating that Kenya is Obama's home country.

What's the problem?

What is the time stamp for where Michelle says Obama was born in Kenya.

Show us the time stamp or admit that you lied, liar.

Why are you so wedded to the most abject of failures, Hussein Obama?

Is it an association based on your failures in life?

I'm wedded to the truth. Show us where in the video Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya. Show us the time stamp or admit that you lied, liar.

Then admit that you lied about Obama telling his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Then admit you lied about Hillary's team starting the Birther conspiracy.

"Show us where in the video Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya."

Sure.

Michelle never says Obama was born in Kenya in that video.

You're a liar.

If that's the case, why are you so loath to give the definition of the term she uses for his birth...."home country"?

Here....let me give you another chance.

Does she say Kenya was his 'home country'?

What is the definition of the term?

Or....you could just claim that Michelle Obama is as dumb as asphalt.....lots of folks have.

Ultimately the argument you two are having is incredibly stupid. There is nothing to gain from it for either of you. Various click bait websites put out stupid inflammtory bullshit that means NOTHING to anyone yet some moron shares the link and the race to the bottom of the barrel is off.
As with a lot of other things, I wonder what people think is being gained by this shit.

Oh, there we go again.

Birther conspiracy theory idiots claiming a former President was not a natural born citizen and therefore illegitimate vs. The truth being debated on a political discussion forum and your conclusion is just grouping both sides of the argument together as though they are equal?

Good one, Mac, thanks for wasting your time adding your 2 cents.
Oops, struck a nerve again.

The two ends are very similar in their behaviors. I wonder what it's like being so similar to those you loathe.

If you don't like that I point it out, too bad. You'll just have to live with it.

How are they similar? For once in your life try to answer a question. One side lies about the birth place of a former President and therefore his legitimacy while the other side has the truth. How are they comparable? I bet as usual you won't answer.

Ultimately the argument you two are having is incredibly stupid. There is nothing to gain from it for either of you. Various click bait websites put out stupid inflammtory bullshit that means NOTHING to anyone yet some moron shares the link and the race to the bottom of the barrel is off.
As with a lot of other things, I wonder what people think is being gained by this shit.

Oh, there we go again.

Birther conspiracy theory idiots claiming a former President was not a natural born citizen and therefore illegitimate vs. The truth being debated on a political discussion forum and your conclusion is just grouping both sides of the argument together as though they are equal?

The two ends are very similar in their behaviors. I wonder what it's like being so similar to those you loathe.

If you don't like that I point it out, too bad. You'll just have to live with it.

How are they similar? For once in your life try to answer a question. One side lies about the birth place of a former President and the other side has the truth on it's side. How are they comparable? I bet as usual you won't answer.
I've gone over this many times, and I'll be more than happy to go over it again.

Similar behaviors of the Left and the Right:
  1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies
Now, if you want to pretend that the Left does not engage in those behaviors, great. That would be an example of #7.

Oh, there we go again.

How are they similar? For once in your life try to answer a question. One side lies about the birth place of a former President and the other side has the truth on it's side. How are they comparable? I bet as usual you won't answer.
I've gone over this many times, and I'll be more than happy to go over it again.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies
Now, if you want to pretend that the Left does not engage in those behaviors, great. That would be an example of #7.

Mac, as usual you won't answer a simple question. Staying on topic, in a thread where a poll is saying 60% of white Republicans think Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, how are both sides equal? Bet you still won't answer the question.

Oh, there we go again.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

You tell 'em, FenceSitter!!!!!!

Observing the marvelous consistency of all of your posts is exhilarating.

Happy New Year!

Oh, there we go again.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

Mac, as usual you won't answer a simple question. Staying on topic, in a thread where a poll is saying 60% of white Republicans think Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, how are both sides equal? Bet you still won't answer the question.
I just answered your question.

And you just provided a lovely example of #10. Show me where I have ever said the "two sides are equal". Ever.

Ever.

When you can't, you won't admit to it. That's another behavior the two ends share.

Oh, there we go again.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

Happy New Year!
And PC comes along to provide yet another beautiful example of the first line of my sig.

The two ends are SO DAMN SIMILAR in their behaviors.

Oh, there we go again.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

Although you lied about it earlier in the thread, I've never said Hussein wasn't born in the United States....

....but I do so enjoy making you dolts hop around, stamp your weedle feet, and foam at the mouth.

Thus:
I simply pointed out three facts...

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

Who cares. If you're not part of that 60% why do you care? The time to prove he was ineligible to serve has passed. Move the fuck on, both trolls & conspiricy nuts. Get over it.

That’s what I was thinking when I saw the thread, the article is over five years old.

So, the OP digs up an old dead article and posts it. Obama is gone, Trump is President and the world continues to move on.

Oh, there we go again.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

Happy New Year!
And PC comes along to provide yet another beautiful example of the first line of my sig.

The two ends are SO DAMN SIMILAR in their behaviors.

You couldn't be more wrong including me in that melange.
You could try to be....but you wouldn't succeed.

All of my posts are linked, sourced, and documented, resulting in 100% accuracy.

And....unlike a certain FenceSitter, I never fear taking a position and defending it.

Soooo....waddda ya' think.....you might grow a pair in '18????

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

And for every ounce of talent for racism the white republicans have, the white liberal democrats have 10 times that talent for white guilt. So what?

Who cares. If you're not part of that 60% why do you care? The time to prove he was ineligible to serve has passed. Move the fuck on, both trolls & conspiricy nuts. Get over it.

That’s what I was thinking when I saw the thread, the article is over five years old.

So, the OP digs up an old dead article and posts it. Obama is gone, Trump is President and the world continues to move on.

Oh....c'mon.....watching the Leftists take more twists and turns than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine is a blast!!!

"To raise hospital income, London’s Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients"
To raise hospital income, London's Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients

And I get to do it for free!!!

I happily take incoming from both ends of the spectrum every day, including this very thread.

You, by stark contrast, have a nice, soft, warm, comfy little online Safe Space from which you can toss out your talking points and partisan spin.

Let me know when you've grown up a bit. Right now you're just a coward.

I happily take incoming from both ends of the spectrum every day, including this very thread.

You, by stark contrast, have a nice, soft, warm, comfy little online Safe Space from which you can toss out your talking points and partisan spin.

"You, by stark contrast, have a nice, soft, warm, comfy little online Safe Space from which you can toss out your talking points and partisan spin."

1. The 'safe space' is fortressed by knowledge, education, and insight.

2. Every "talking point and partisan spin" is out in the open for debate.
And I never lose.

3. "Right now you're just a coward."
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

"You, by stark contrast, have a nice, soft, warm, comfy little online Safe Space from which you can toss out your talking points and partisan spin."

1. The 'safe space' is fortressed by knowledge, education, and insight.

2. Every "talking point and partisan spin" is out in the open for debate.
And I never lose.

3. "Right now you're just a coward."
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Okay, Miss Safe Space.

Happy New Year.
138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg~original

Oh, there we go again.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

Although you lied about it earlier in the thread, I've never said Hussein wasn't born in the United States....

....but I do so enjoy making you dolts hop around, stamp your weedle feet, and foam at the mouth.

Thus:
I simply pointed out three facts...

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

You're a birther and you keep reposting the same debunked lies and won't even bother to challenge any of them, you simply pretend they don't exist and keep repeating yourself. You're credibility is zero.

Oh, there we go again.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

And you just provided a lovely example of #10. Show me where I have ever said the "two sides are equal". Ever.

Ever.

When you can't, you won't admit to it. That's another behavior the two ends share.

When you can't take a stand on birtherism in a thread about birtherism.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

Ever.

When you can't take a stand on birtherism in a thread about birtherism.
Yes, I wasn't expecting an admission.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back