🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Over a dozen congressional members may resign over sex scandal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bombshell: ‘Over Dozen Congressional Members May Resign’ Over Sex Scandals
What started as an attack on then-candidate Donald J. Trump leading into the 2016 Presidential election appears to have been flipped completely on its head as scores of media, music, movie and political resignations over sex scandals have left shock waves across the country.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh so sad isn't it to bad we can't send the entire crooked deep state pricks down the river right with it.

Last edited:
What started as an attack on then-candidate Donald J. Trump leading into the 2016 Presidential election appears to have been flipped completely on its head as scores of media, music, movie and political resignations over sex scandals have left shock waves across the country.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh so sad isn't it to bad we can send the entire crooked deep state pricks down the river right with it.
I heard over 40 Bet most are the scumbag republicans

Oh so sad isn't it to bad we can send the entire crooked deep state pricks down the river right with it.

Oh, please. Most are scumbags..... Just leave it at that. Peckers aren't driven by party affiliation.

Oh, please. Most are scumbags..... Just leave it at that. Peckers aren't driven by party affiliation.
I know and must agree ,,BUT in our WH?? Folks have stepped down for less than trump is accused of

12274644_116590428706142_9055052342311161722_n.jpg

^^^^ This is getting insane, literally now has a life of its own like the giant snowball. Soon the only people in America that will still have jobs will be carpet munchers because nobody so far has accused any of them of groping anyone or sexually harrassing anyone.

Now I have commented that you see beginning tomorrow 20,000 wimmens will all appear saying carpet munchers have groped them or sexually harrassed them :omg:

I know and must agree ,,BUT in our WH?? Folks have stepped down for less than trump is accused of

We had a Democrat that spewed all over the oval office. Then didn't step down, but lied instead. We had secret service sneak women into the WH to have sex with Kennedy. Roosevelt had 3 legs and only one of them worked...on his girlfriend...
Wangers are equal opportunity little thingees.. :ack-1:
Vaginas ask who, what, when, and where and why. Johnsons only ask, how. ;)

Last edited:

We had a Democrat that spewed all over the oval office. Then didn't step down, but lied instead. We had secret service sneak women into the WH to have sex with Kennedy. Roosevelt had 3 legs and only one of them worked...on his girlfriend...
Wangers are equal opportunity little thingees.. :ack-1:
Vaginas ask who, what, when, and where. Johnsons only ask, how. ;)
So let me get this straight Because of others going where no one should go you think it's ok NOW for the biggest asshole ever to become president to ruin our country

You'd have to go a long way to beat out Bill Clinton as the biggest asshole ever..

^^^^ This is getting insane, literally now has a life of its own like the giant snowball. Soon the only people in America that will still have jobs will be carpet munchers because nobody so far has accused any of them of groping anyone or sexually harrassing anyone.

Now I have commented that you see beginning tomorrow 20,000 wimmens will all appear saying carpet munchers have groped them or sexually harrassed them :omg:

I know it seems like they are filtering out ALL MEN, I mean Hollywood included. No little guys are being accused it seems just the real big wigs in Hollywood.

I dunno it sure seems at this point this sexual h. bs is being used more as a weapon than actual occurrence and then to wait flippen twenty years later screw that.

But to give credit where most due...

Democrats like Slick Willie and Teddy-the-swimmer did it with such grace and elan that they oft were awarded both ears and (a piece of) the tail!

I'm just amazed at all the straight men sexually exploiting women being outed in Hollywood. I thought they were all homos.

Forum List

Back