Overweight Korean-American Rugmunchers for Obama

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
"At first I thought Sarah Palin was some kind of Republican pandering -- a misguided attempt to woo Hillary voters over to the dark side, as if they believed women voters were so stupid that they would vote for anyone in a skirt, but now I see that she is much, much worse. I have nothing against hockey moms -- I just don’t want to be one. If Sarah Palin had her way, she would take away that right not to be a mom. She wants to outlaw abortion -- so to call her a feminist is as laughable as calling evangelicals ‘Christians.’ They shouldn’t have the right to call themselves Christian, for they have no Christ-like attributes."

-- Margaret Cho, on her blog

Margaret Cho - latimes.com

mcbefore_01.jpg

Not the greatest picture. Sometimes she looks cute. It's a shame - had she not made the conscientious choice to eschew penis she could have become a wife and mother, and led a happy heterosexual life.

Last edited:
It's a shame - had she not made the conscientious choice to eschew penis she could have become a wife and mother, and led a happy heterosexual life.

:lol: maybe she could have even landed a gem like you, sexy.

Margaret Cho really needs to lay off the bee bim bap and start doing some crunches.

MargaretChoBurlesque.jpg

Look at how repulsive her stomach flab looks squishing out of her 10 sizes too small corset :booze:

What next. You are really desperte for any kind of shit aren;t you.

She is actually a pretty funny comdiene if you ever listened to her.

And all you have is Ann Coulter and Laura Ingalls.

Poor bastards

"At first I thought Sarah Palin was some kind of Republican pandering -- a misguided attempt to woo Hillary voters over to the dark side, as if they believed women voters were so stupid that they would vote for anyone in a skirt, but now I see that she is much, much worse. I have nothing against hockey moms -- I just don’t want to be one. If Sarah Palin had her way, she would take away that right not to be a mom. She wants to outlaw abortion -- so to call her a feminist is as laughable as calling evangelicals ‘Christians.’ They shouldn’t have the right to call themselves Christian, for they have no Christ-like attributes."

-- Margaret Cho, on her blog

Margaret Cho - latimes.com

mcbefore_01.jpg

Not the greatest picture. Sometimes she looks cute. It's a shame - had she not made the conscientious choice to eschew penis she could have become a wife and mother, and led a happy heterosexual life.
How come Repugs have such an obsession with homosexuals?

I admit I'm obsessed with dykes. Usually cute ones, sometimes even not so cute ones. See: OP.

I find it tragic. I really believe a good fuck could cure 99.9% of lesbians of their gender identity crisis and bring them back into the heterosexual fold.

I admit I'm obsessed with dykes. Usually cute ones, sometimes even not so cute ones. See: OP.

I find it tragic. I really believe a good fuck could cure 99.9% of lesbians of their gender identity crisis and bring them back into the heterosexual fold.
A typical man statement! And organism is an organism and they say women pay closer to detail.

I won't argue your hypothesis but the problem is that 99% of men don't have a good one in them. And if you're going to argue that you're among the 1% that do, please provide testmonies! :lol:

Forum List

Back