OWS supporters, aren't you a little embarrassed?

OWS total arrests almost 4,000...

This past weekend Occupy Wall Street...

So why are you supporting people that want to destroy institutions that you helped build and sustain AND generate the tax revenue that these OWS people depend on?

I guess putting your ignorance out there for all to see may be therapeutic, but are you truly this clueless?

OWS's message is one that even most of the Tea Party could agree with. When people like you get all caught up with ideology and personalities you truly lose an opportunity to unite the people around issues.

The protesters have General Assembly meetings. Not all people attending agree with all each other on everything. What unites them is seems lost on you.

pity the fool

When people start breaking the law, and affecting other people's lives, it loses whatever legitimacy it had. OWS protests have caused local businesses to close, laying off workers, and disrupting the lives of their fellow citizens. Their rights do not outweigh other people's.

Amen to that.when the quality of life,safety,and property are in peril,the movement loses its merit. Were not stupid to disrupt peoples lives,or break the law,WE CHANGE IT!!!!big difference...

In spite of the best efforts of the banker ass kissing right wing contingent of this lousy board to make this ALL about the protesters instead of the reason they are protesting, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Wall Street has earned every single bit of anger directed at them and I for one am not going to lie down at their feet like a loyal dog and lick their boot hoping they will allow a few crumbs to trickle down from their table. The protests will continue until they are held to the same standards of honesty and fair play the rest of us must adhere to. They will answer for their theft of our future.

Last edited:

So why are you supporting people that want to destroy institutions that you helped build and sustain AND generate the tax revenue that these OWS people depend on?

I guess putting your ignorance out there for all to see may be therapeutic, but are you truly this clueless?

OWS's message is one that even most of the Tea Party could agree with. When people like you get all caught up with ideology and personalities you truly lose an opportunity to unite the people around issues.

The protesters have General Assembly meetings. Not all people attending agree with all each other on everything. What unites them is seems lost on you.

pity the fool

When people start breaking the law, and affecting other people's lives, it loses whatever legitimacy it had.

Tell that to Dr. King

pity the fool

OWS protests have caused local businesses to close, laying off workers, and disrupting the lives of their fellow citizens. Their rights do not outweigh other people's.

What rights of other people have been violated? Because if you can name any it's news. :lol:

This past weekend Occupy Wall Street protesters engaged in violent protest that led to the arrest of some 300 protesters, just as Adbusters now calls for protestors to descend upon Chicago this summer in the tradition of the 1968 riots.
» Adbusters Tells Occupiers to Take to the Streets of Chicago a la 1968 - Big Government

Tea Party arrests.. if there were.. NOT reported!

Why would any sane, thinking person believe OWS is a worthwhile cause if the majority of the arrests are because people broke laws that the Majority of us agree were passed and agree to abide under?

I mean, the OWS people definitely most are anarchists. Most are grossly uninformed.
Most depend on others for food, shelter, etc. and prey on supposedly "compassionate" enablers!

So those of you on this forum.. why are you supporting people who ARE dependent on you for sustenance AND want to tear down the institutions that PROVIDE YOU with jobs,food,security.. your livelihood?

I mean I don't comprehend YOU OWS supporters that you MUST know the preponderance of OWS want to tear down the institutions YOU have helped build and you use in your livelihood!

"Embarrassment" requires a CONSCIENCE, as well as such traits as "morality", "values", "integrity", and "humility".

I have never met a leftist (aka OWS participants/supporters) who have ANY of those things.

Therefore, the answer to the question is a resounding "NO".

This past weekend Occupy Wall Street protesters engaged in violent protest that led to the arrest of some 300 protesters, just as Adbusters now calls for protestors to descend upon Chicago this summer in the tradition of the 1968 riots.
» Adbusters Tells Occupiers to Take to the Streets of Chicago a la 1968 - Big Government

Why would any sane, thinking person believe OWS is a worthwhile cause if the majority of the arrests are because people broke laws that the Majority of us agree were passed and agree to abide under?

I mean, the OWS people definitely most are anarchists. Most are grossly uninformed.
Most depend on others for food, shelter, etc. and prey on supposedly "compassionate" enablers!

So those of you on this forum.. why are you supporting people who ARE dependent on you for sustenance AND want to tear down the institutions that PROVIDE YOU with jobs,food,security.. your livelihood?

I mean I don't comprehend YOU OWS supporters that you MUST know the preponderance of OWS want to tear down the institutions YOU have helped build and you use in your livelihood!

"Embarrassment" requires a CONSCIENCE, as well as such traits as "morality", "values", "integrity", and "humility".

I have never met a leftist (aka OWS participants/supporters) who have ANY of those things.

Therefore, the answer to the question is a resounding "NO".

I've never seen a conservative that wasn't trying to lynch black people.

See? We can both say extremely idiotic things!

pity the fool

Taking of others property and destruction of same with little regard for who has to pay? Anarchy unites OWS. If they have these meeting you suggest, why no leadership emerging?

That's easily-enough explained:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8suVjclu8Zo]Can't Fix Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - March Footage with Interviews - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - Interview B-Roll - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Quality Deflection.

Forum List

Back