OWS throws bombs at the Whitehouse

I can find the same information on a lot of other sites most days, and there was a link to the research at the site I linked. (Many sites are blacked out today as a protest so I can't link them.) Ernie is just making stupid excuses for continuing to believe a lame-ass stereotype when it has been disproven.

Most Occupy people have jobs, 70% compared to 56% of Tea Partiers. Both those stats are misleading. Most of the 30% of Occupiers who don't have jobs are students, and therefore not "unemployed" properly so called. Most of the 44% of Tea Partiers who don't have jobs are retired, and therefore not "unemployed" properly so called.

People need to stop believing talk-radio propaganda.

So the 70% of OWS folk that have jobs are on vacation while they protest 7 days a week for weeks on end? They may have HAD jobs...

I didn't say the OP wasn't factual.

My point is that by trying to draw a comparison of a smoke bomb to a bomb that can kill people simply because they both contain the word "bomb" in the name is trolling.

Very transparent trolling at that.

I didn't draw that conclusion nor imply it, you did that all by yourself.

Uh huh

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrre you didn't.

Ahhh memories of the good old days with Ayers.

What kind of bombs did the Weathermen use?

It's hyperbole. The same shit nearly everyone on here does. Left or right, but its only trolling when the right does it? Gotcha....

hummm, strangely I feel a bit more respect for the OWS folks now.:lol:

not that I condone violence etc. and attacking even the symbol of the Pres. and the US ala the WH, BUT at least they are in the right zip code ;) and a whole lot closer to who really 'fucked' them over.

It's pretty dumb of them to toss a smoke bomb over the White House fence.

wow.....a smoke-bomb.

Better stock-up, Grandfeathers.......

mccain-in-depends-adult-diapers.jpg

I didn't draw that conclusion nor imply it, you did that all by yourself.

Uh huh

Ahhh memories of the good old days with Ayers.

It's hyperbole. The same shit nearly everyone on here does. Left or right, but its only trolling when the right does it? Gotcha....

It's trolling when the right does it just like it is when the left does it.

I've trolled the shit out of people here.

Trust me I know a troll thread when I see one.

It's funny seeing you get butthurt over a light getting shined on it.

Uh huh

Lol, like I said. You're the current troll in this thread. Doing a fine job too I might add.

Such a peaceful bunch.
Now if they could just throw themselves into a shower, then the employment office, they'd be all set.
Absolutely.

Why bother with peaceful......when there's much-more-honor.....and, profit$....in joining Corporate America??!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]​

Such a peaceful bunch.
Now if they could just throw themselves into a shower, then the employment office, they'd be all set.
Absolutely.

Why bother with peaceful......when there's much-more-honor.....and, profit$....in joining Corporate America??!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]​

Stay on topic clown.

Lol, like I said. You're the current troll in this thread. Doing a fine job too I might add.

Did your spot get blown up?

Ahhhh memories of the good ole days with McVeigh :lol:

That's a bit of a stretch since I never supported nor associated with that terrorist. I give you 1/10 for effort.

I'll check back when I arrive at my supplier to see if your next effort is better. Good luck.

So the 70% of OWS folk that have jobs are on vacation while they protest 7 days a week for weeks on end?

They DON'T protest 7 days a week for weeks on end.

Like I said, stop listening to right-wing talk radio. Or at least stop believing that shit without question.

That's a bit of a stretch since I never supported nor associated with that terrorist. I give you 1/10 for effort.

I'll check back when I arrive at my supplier to see if your next effort is better. Good luck.

It's just as big of a stretch as comparing a smoke bomb to a real bomb, and implying that a group of protesters who prolly weren't even born when the Weather Underground did what they did somehow supported it and/or associated with Bill Ayers.

Making stuff up is fun!

I like how the left is avoiding the ACTUAL STORY and instead focusing on a thread title.

Great job guys! Your so predictable.

So, what is the story, exactly? And how is one to know what the story is, when the story is mislabeled?

As with most threads the story is in the link not the title. The title is ment to grab attention for the story. But you already knew that huh.

I like how the left is avoiding the ACTUAL STORY and instead focusing on a thread title.

The actual story isn't much of a story, which is probably why the NY Post devoted only a paragraph to it. So one of the protesters tossed a smoke bomb onto the White House grounds. Big deal.

There, I've dealt with the "actual story." Happy now?

big deal my ass.:lol:

you have not changed, you are one intellectually dishonest dude, forcing me to decalre you; a P.O.S., because you know better, so have chosen this.

sorry, but reading 4 years of posts etc etc of yours under 3 names, there it is.

Forum List

Back