Oz to Fetterman: If you had eaten more vegetables you wouldn't have had a stroke

That's an odd approach to win an election.

If he were wise he might be able to recover by politely suggesting that the job is too important and it voters cannot risk electing someone who may have serious health issues. I'm not sure insulting him is the best approach, even if he is trying to deflect from his veggie video.

Ironically Fetterman IS a vegetable. Oz isn't much better unfortunately.

fetterman.jpg

Oz is so lost in the weeds that it really doesn't matter what he says. That weird ass crudites with salsa and vodka for his wife video was pretty much the nail in his coffin.
Obviously you're in denial that under the incompetent Biden administration the price of food at the grocery store has skyrocketed.

That's an actual issue the voting public is concerned about.

Last edited:
I'm not sure insulting him is the best approach, even if he is trying to deflect from his veggie video.
Did you see Fetterman's veggie video?

Note how out of touch the morbidly obese Fetterman is with the working class American hurting from the price of food skyrocketing.

Many Americans simply cannot afford the premade veggie tray he's demonstrating because it costs about 10 times more than buying the vegetables and peeling and cutting them yourself. That's why he didn't mention the price of it.

It's a huge wasteful plastic container with very little actual food in it. And that big plastic container ends up in a landfill.

It shows how wasteful Democrats are.

Last edited:
Obviously you're in denial that under the incompetent Biden administration the price of food at the grocery store has skyrocketed.

That's an actual issue the voting public is concerned about.

Obviously you are in denial that Oz is 5 points behind.

I think Dr. Oz should criticize Fetterman on the issues and not mock his stroke.
Strokes are very serious.
I hope Oz to stop doing this. It's mean spirited.
That is a fact.

Everybody should eat 7 to 10 cups of vegetables a day, half of them being raw.

Kill the breads, grains, sugars, and alcohol.

75% fat

20% protein

5% carbohydrates

You would be amazed at how many diseases that cures.

I guess we'll see just how far gone Pennsylvania is this Fall. If they
Oz is so lost in the weeds that it really doesn't matter what he says. That weird ass crudites with salsa and vodka for his wife video was pretty much the nail in his coffin.
Perhaps it is more important to clearly understand where the two Senate candidates stand on the pressing issues facing us today rather than personal stuff. Fetterman has so far refused to accept any debate invitations from Dr. Oz. That's not good.

I guess we'll see just how far gone Pennsylvania is this Fall. If they

Perhaps it is more important to clearly understand where the two Senate candidates stand on the pressing issues facing us today rather than personal stuff. Fetterman has so far refused to accept any debate invitations from Dr. Oz. That's not good.

People come to the circus to see people mauled by the lions or fall from the highwire, not debate the finer merits of a woman's right to have a beard if she wants one.

Forum List

Back