PA and GA Send in Republican Electors

HaHa, you must work for Dominion, according to the AP news service (yeah, that's one of your MSM outlets) Biden didn't even get 80M let alone 81M. Keep lying, that's a democrat prerequisite for the nomination.

2020 US election results
Updated Saturday at 12:37 PM EST

Won
CandidatesElectoral votesVote %Vote count

Joe Biden
Democratic Party
30651.4%81,283,495
Should have removed your computer's date stamp, moron, I can edit it so it will say they were all dead.

Trials began in July...similar to Covid vaccine...and first inoculations were Oct 5. Well faster than w/covid

So much for Trump jumping hurdles.
Actually operation warp speed, cut the time from FDA approval of a vaccine, to the time the vaccine was purchased, and rolled out and vaccinations begun, cut the time compared to H1N1 by three weeks.

H1N1 was approved Sep 15th, it was ordered on September 30th, and vaccinations began Oct 5th.

Full vaccination (available for anybody) was by late December, with over 100 million doses available.

What vaccines are you referring to?
Mers, sars, swine flu, meningitis, influenza Pneumonia.
Feb 12, 2010 — H1N1 swine flu has killed as many as 17000 Americans, including 1800 children , the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Influenza deaths- Pneumonia deaths.
2008–2009 alone= 1,585,938
H1N1 was detected in April. FDA approved a vaccine in September.
Amazing what the Trumpers claim that is complete bullshit
You claim more people voted for a mental patient than any other candidate in history. Talk about some bullshit.
Yeah it's kinda scary to think they are telling us that 81 million adults need to go back to school like Billy Madison.
4j7qg8.jpg

2020 US election results

Won

Joe Biden
Democratic Party
30651.4%81,283,495
Should have removed your computer's date stamp, moron, I can edit it so it will say they were all dead.
Fox news reports the same exact number.

Joe Biden

81,283,495 votes (51.4%)

Trials began in July...similar to Covid vaccine...and first inoculations were Oct 5. Well faster than w/covid

So much for Trump jumping hurdles.
Actually operation warp speed, cut the time from FDA approval of a vaccine, to the time the vaccine was purchased, and rolled out and vaccinations begun, cut the time compared to H1N1 by three weeks.

H1N1 was approved Sep 15th, it was ordered on September 30th, and vaccinations began Oct 5th.

Full vaccination (available for anybody) was by late December, with over 100 million doses available.
How do you vaccinate 308M people with 100M doses?

2020 US election results

Won

Joe Biden
Democratic Party
30651.4%81,283,495
Fox news reports the same exact number.

Joe Biden

81,283,495 votes (51.4%)
Stow it, you get your numbers from the same guy that vaccinate ALL 308M people with 100M doses.

They can send in as many clowns as they want. There was no voter fraud. The people have spoken. Let..it..go! :)

"No Voter Fraud" you say .......

Tell you what......I PROVE you wrong, you jump off the tallest building in Manhattan.

If I'm wrong I'll leave this forum forever.......

DEAL ????

You are retarded.
Did you guys release the kraken yet?
Did you release the names of those 81 million voters so they can be contacted and verified?
Didn't think so. Thanks for playing!
View attachment 429330
You think there’s a secret list of who everyone voted for?
You couldn't even give us 1 name not even yourself and not even Kamala or her husband voted for Biden. *L*

They can send in as many clowns as they want. There was no voter fraud. The people have spoken. Let..it..go! :)

"No Voter Fraud" you say .......

Tell you what......I PROVE you wrong, you jump off the tallest building in Manhattan.

If I'm wrong I'll leave this forum forever.......

DEAL ????

Let's see, where are we at now? 1-59 on court cases. That's a lot of dismissed lower court cases. Plus two SC cases dismissed. So no voter fraud. Just Trump supporter wet dreams and conspiracy theories.
You jump off the building. Do it because I say so. You're dumb enough to take any suggestion whispered into your ear that suits your narrative. Why not mine? :)

Let's see, where are we at now? 1-59 on court cases. That's a lot of dismissed lower court cases. Plus two SC cases dismissed. So no voter fraud. Just Trump supporter wet dreams and conspiracy theories.
This is indicative of either not having a case, or of picking bad lawyers.

E
By including it in the seasonal flu vaccine of 200 million doses.
Everyone includes 308M dumbass. You can't say everyone and disregard 2/3 of them. SMFH.
Don't be stupid. Herd immunity at 70% has been told to you enough for even a dummy to remember.
Here's your sign moron. Seventy percent of 300 is 210, not 100. However, that is irrelevant. The poster said they released enough for EVERYBODY, NOT 70%. Geez where do they find you guys.

Forum List

Back