PA and GA Send in Republican Electors

You are retarded.
Did you guys release the kraken yet?
Did you release the names of those 81 million voters so they can be contacted and verified?
Didn't think so. Thanks for playing!
View attachment 429330

Have we ever released the names of all the people who voted for a particular candidate in any presidential election?

No? Then your standards are obviously absurd.

And you never did answer that question: where's the kracken exactly? I've been told again and again to 'just wait'. Well, today the electoral vote came down.

Your ilk may have waited just a tad too long perhaps.
Your party is the one saying prove the fraud, then when whistleblowers come forward you deny them their rights and threaten them like the mob does, and then your politicians threaten the people who voted against them like Saddam or Meduro would do. So if people have to prove the fraud numbers you are equally responsible for backing your popular vote claim numbers, especially since it's the lawless party who got caught in many instances and lied and covered up committing more crimes then just the fraud. Including it's candidates admissions that they had the network in place to cheat. Therefore the burden of Colfax's claims are to peove that many people voted for weekend at Bidens. Colfax already lost the argument because he never removed the dead and illegal voters from those corrupted totals. If just 1 is found non existing (dead) ir illegal resident vote then Colfax's number is a lie. To know of cases and not subtract them is a lie.
The argument in that post is not the election or amount of fraud, but the vote tabulation numbers that don't add up to the amount that woukd admit they voted, so the burden of proof is now on you like as required by Trumps lawyers. Ohhh sorry you are out of time, you could not even name 1 voter for Biden, not even Hoe or Jill themselves.
:)
Problem is your whistleblowers are hilariously full of shit (or honest people who don’t understand that they’re observing normal procedures but are so coached to be looking for fraud that everything seems like fraud).
You lose your argument, many of the whistleblowers are not party affiliates some are dems and some are libertarians and independents and you can not prove people who risk charges are B.S. because if they were MSM wpuld have been all over it. Ypu would not need to lie, and ypu would not have people threatening them like mobsters do to keep people from testifying.
People have been arrested including a mayor and CNN and NY times themselves have reported the voter fraud.
You can only forum troll as a means to demonize people instead of refuting the facts and science.
I say science because it's scientifically impossible to take out a ballot from it's envelope without a fold crease. "Follow the science"-right?
-Genius!
View attachment 429481
Nope. I can’t prove they knowingly lied because as I said, they’re mostly too stupid to be able to prove that.

The voter fraud these people are claiming is just not happening. There are few isolated instances but these people want to paint a story of massive systemic fraud.

But keep trotting out crazy people like Melissa Carone as if they’re reliable to consistent.
Must be nice to deflect, so you don't have to face your inadequacies, but then it got you to where you are today, the hell you built you yourself have to reside in.....enjoy the show, you just never learn and it shows. ;-)
There’s nothing to deflect from other than your vague hand waving. If you refuse to be specific, my response can’t be specific.

Ballots not being folded right is a pretty garbage way to prove voter fraud.
See you just proved my point, I clearly stated there were No folds no creases in the ballots coming out of envelopes and you could bot compute what that means. IT ALSO PROVES, YOUR MEDIA SOURCE is making you oblivious and ill informed.View attachment 429489
Sure there were.
Using your standard you still have not proved 1 voter voted for Biden, so since this is your standard and logic You just checkmated yourself, yet again. Sorry you are so angry, maybe when you find all your favorite restaurants are gone forever you will cheer up with a nice hot bowl of oatmeal.
View attachment 429493
The states proved the Biden votes for me. Thanks for the reminder!

You are retarded.
Did you release the names of those 81 million voters so they can be contacted and verified?
View attachment 429330

Have we ever released the names of all the people who voted for a particular candidate in any presidential election?

And you never did answer that question: where's the kracken exactly? I've been told again and again to 'just wait'. Well, today the electoral vote came down.

Your party is the one saying prove the fraud, then when whistleblowers come forward you deny them their rights and threaten them like the mob does, and then your politicians threaten the people who voted against them like Saddam or Meduro would do. So if people have to prove the fraud numbers you are equally responsible for backing your popular vote claim numbers, especially since it's the lawless party who got caught in many instances and lied and covered up committing more crimes then just the fraud. Including it's candidates admissions that they had the network in place to cheat. Therefore the burden of Colfax's claims are to peove that many people voted for weekend at Bidens. Colfax already lost the argument because he never removed the dead and illegal voters from those corrupted totals. If just 1 is found non existing (dead) ir illegal resident vote then Colfax's number is a lie. To know of cases and not subtract them is a lie.
The argument in that post is not the election or amount of fraud, but the vote tabulation numbers that don't add up to the amount that woukd admit they voted, so the burden of proof is now on you like as required by Trumps lawyers. Ohhh sorry you are out of time, you could not even name 1 voter for Biden, not even Hoe or Jill themselves.
Problem is your whistleblowers are hilariously full of shit (or honest people who don’t understand that they’re observing normal procedures but are so coached to be looking for fraud that everything seems like fraud).
You lose your argument, many of the whistleblowers are not party affiliates some are dems and some are libertarians and independents and you can not prove people who risk charges are B.S. because if they were MSM wpuld have been all over it. Ypu would not need to lie, and ypu would not have people threatening them like mobsters do to keep people from testifying.
People have been arrested including a mayor and CNN and NY times themselves have reported the voter fraud.
You can only forum troll as a means to demonize people instead of refuting the facts and science.
I say science because it's scientifically impossible to take out a ballot from it's envelope without a fold crease. "Follow the science"-right?
-Genius!
View attachment 429481
Nope. I can’t prove they knowingly lied because as I said, they’re mostly too stupid to be able to prove that.

The voter fraud these people are claiming is just not happening. There are few isolated instances but these people want to paint a story of massive systemic fraud.

But keep trotting out crazy people like Melissa Carone as if they’re reliable to consistent.
Must be nice to deflect, so you don't have to face your inadequacies, but then it got you to where you are today, the hell you built you yourself have to reside in.....enjoy the show, you just never learn and it shows. ;-)
There’s nothing to deflect from other than your vague hand waving. If you refuse to be specific, my response can’t be specific.

See you just proved my point, I clearly stated there were No folds no creases in the ballots coming out of envelopes and you could bot compute what that means. IT ALSO PROVES, YOUR MEDIA SOURCE is making you oblivious and ill informed.View attachment 429489
Sure there were.
Using your standard you still have not proved 1 voter voted for Biden, so since this is your standard and logic You just checkmated yourself, yet again. Sorry you are so angry, maybe when you find all your favorite restaurants are gone forever you will cheer up with a nice hot bowl of oatmeal.
View attachment 429493
And using your popular vote argument during your 2016 loss -"Trump carried more States", thanks for the reminder.
download-4.jpg

Above is one of Biden's candidates for Secretary of State.

You are retarded.
View attachment 429330

-Genius!
View attachment 429481

Sure there were.
View attachment 429493
And using your popular vote argument during your 2016 loss -"Trump carried more States", thanks for the reminder.
View attachment 429498
Above is one of Biden's candidates for Secretary of State.
Okay.

At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence for President and Vice President respectively.

“We took this procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward” said Bernie Comfort, Pennsylvania Chair of the Trump campaign. “This was in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters.”

Because the President’s lawsuit contesting the Georgia election is still pending, the Republican nominees for Presidential Elector met today at noon at the State Capitol today and cast their votes for President and Vice President.

Every swing state should do the same. Even though the fraud is now proven, it's clear that the judges, one of the biggest donor class of the Biden campaign, are not intent on hearing it. Ultimately it is up Trump and American people whether a fraudulent election can be accepted in a purported first world country.

'it's clear that the judges, one of the biggest donor class of the Biden campaign'? Some of the judges that threw out the lawsuits were Trump appointed.

Both Liberal and Conservative judges have mocked Trumps legal challenges as baseless

Every one on USMB mocks you as the head buffoon of Xi's and Putin's Propaganda Parade.

At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence for President and Vice President respectively.

“We took this procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward” said Bernie Comfort, Pennsylvania Chair of the Trump campaign. “This was in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters.”

Because the President’s lawsuit contesting the Georgia election is still pending, the Republican nominees for Presidential Elector met today at noon at the State Capitol today and cast their votes for President and Vice President.

Every swing state should do the same. Even though the fraud is now proven, it's clear that the judges, one of the biggest donor class of the Biden campaign, are not intent on hearing it. Ultimately it is up Trump and American people whether a fraudulent election can be accepted in a purported first world country.

'it's clear that the judges, one of the biggest donor class of the Biden campaign'? Some of the judges that threw out the lawsuits were Trump appointed.

Both Liberal and Conservative judges have mocked Trumps legal challenges as baseless

Every one on USMB mocks you as the head buffoon of Xi's and Putin's Propaganda Parade.

I'm on USMB, and I don't.

Maybe you're just speaking for yourself.

I am the most popular poster on USMB and beloved by millions of fans. If you visit the USMB Headquarters Building you will see that I have a reserved parking space and there is a plaque honoring me as poster of the year between the first floor Ladies Room and the USMB Gift Shop.

Simply a paid troll
I don't know who would pay for that - probably someone who doesn't have English as their primary language.

Simply a paid troll
I don't know who would pay for that - probably someone who doesn't have English as their primary language.

Or......no one is getting 'paid' to refute the silly arguments being raised on an obscure message board. And you're imagining yet another conspiracy to make yourself feel vaguely important and relevant.

The reality is a little less interesting: we debunk your nonsense for fun.

I am the most popular poster on USMB and beloved by millions of fans. If you visit the USMB Headquarters Building you will see that I have a reserved parking space and there is a plaque honoring me as poster of the year between the first floor Ladies Room and the USMB Gift Shop.

YOU are a Fraud. But Putin loves a Fraud, Xi loves a Fraud, and someone that can be easily bought, like you, like Joe Biden.

Cheatin Joe is no more legitimate in 2020 than Hitler was in 1933, and like Joe has you in 2020, Hitler had his Poster, Goebbels belching out his message from Hell 24-7. And like Goebbels, you should know that Hell is reserved for Liars.

I suggest you purchase some fire insurance, not that it will do you any good.

1608053229731.png

YOU are a Fraud. But Putin loves a Fraud, Xi love a Fraud, and someone that can be easily bought, like you, like Joe Biden. Joe is no more legitimate in 2020 than Hitler was in 1933, and like Joe has you in 2020, Hitler had his Poster, Goebbels belching our his message from Hell 24-7. And like Goebbels, you should know that Hell is reserved for Liars.

Or.....you're imagining a new conspiracy to explain the failure of your old conspiracy.

And of course Biden is the legitimate president-elect. He won the election easily. That's how our system works. That you don't like the outcome doesn't suddenly make it 'illegitimate'.

It just makes you a sore loser.

YOU are a Fraud. But Putin loves a Fraud, Xi love a Fraud, and someone that can be easily bought, like you, like Joe Biden. Joe is no more legitimate in 2020 than Hitler was in 1933, and like Joe has you in 2020, Hitler had his Poster, Goebbels belching our his message from Hell 24-7. And like Goebbels, you should know that Hell is reserved for Liars.

Or.....you're imagining a new conspiracy to explain the failure of your old conspiracy.

And of course Biden is the legitimate president-elect. He won the election easily. That's how our system works. That you don't like the outcome doesn't suddenly make it 'illegitimate'.

Joe never won an election. You cannot win a rigged election. You cannot win an insecure and fraudulent election.

Joe is appointed if he takes office in 2020, just like Hitler was appointed Fuhrer in 1933.

Just right winger
Not your dumb ass
Mind your own business.

Just right winger
Not your dumb ass
Mind your own business.

I'll say what I like, thank you.

And your 'paid' nonsense is nonsense no matter who you are directing it at.

When you think you are getting a Free Shit Card, instead of The Draft Card Snow Biden is going to give you so you can die for The Glory of The New World Order in WWIII, I think you and your lover, Right Dinger are going to have a lover's quarrel and no longer sniff each other's hairy man asses.

That will make for some long cold and lonely nights for you two in the trenches as you await your impending doom and fate as cannon fodder, as The Red Horse of The Apocalypse rides towards you.

So sniff each other's hairy asses while you can because you may not have many tomorrows.

Last edited:

Joe never won an election. You cannot win a rigged election. You cannot win an insecure and fraudulent election.

Joe is appointed if he takes office in 2020, just like Hitler was appointed Fuhrer in 1933.

Of course Biden won. He won the initial count, every recount, hand count, physical ballot count, electronic tally, every certified results, 306 elector's worth of certificates of ascertainment, and the electoral vote.

Trump lost them all.

That's how elections work.

You look quite impressive in your tiara.

When you think you are getting a Free Shit Card, instead of The Draft Card Snow Biden is going to give you so you can die for The Glory of The New World Order in WWIII, I think you and your lover, Right Dinger are going to have a lover's quarrel and no longer sniff each other's hairy man asses.

In case nobody told you yet today, you are a nutbag. A big old goofy nutbag, who isn't quite right in the head.

Lucky devil.

He sure did, and better than placing Covid patients in nursing homes like a total dumbass...
More shit. Trump's done.

When I joined here in 2017 all I read was that Trump's done.
When we had the Mueller investigation they all said Trump's done.
When they impeached Trump over nothing, they said that Trump's done.
When China sent Covid around the world killing thousands you blamed Trump for it and said Trump's done.
Now that you've destroyed all election integrity by using Venezuelan-level cheating to steal the office you say Trump's done.

Unless you have clabber for brains, by now you ought to know that TRUMP IS NEVER DONE.

We'll, in your heart of hearts you know Trump's not done. He's going nowhere. Out of office he'll be a bigger thorn in your side than in office. He'll never go away, Trump always hits back 4X harder than hit and whatever Trump has in store planned, if you think you hate Trump now or are free of him, he's going to make you sorry you ever heard of him.

Donald Trump is like a dog turd you can't scrap off your shoe. And once you throw the shoes away, the smell still remains.

As long as the DNC and Left remain the crooks and bastards they are, there will always be a Donald Trump. You grew him in the compost pile out behind your back.

He is the weed of progressive-socialism.

Trump is the reason the nation is in this mess. It's why you don't elect people that know
nothing about government.

By your hapless measure, then George Washington, John Adams, James Madison and Thomas Jefferson were all failures, because none of them knew anything about government, there was no government before them! They weren't pros.

And what about Barack Obumma? Was he an expert on government because he sat in the Senate for two years scratching his balls?

Where do you go to find people who "know about government," Jack? Is there a school? You mean every House Rep and Senator all "knew about government" when they took office? And just what do they know about government, Jack, that it is all crooks?

Maybe for a change, we should start not electing government unless they first know something about business!

We need government to operate more like a business Jack, where they can meet deadlines, live within a budget and make a PROFIT.

Government is unable to do any of that. So immediately, your argument FAILS.

What you need Jack are CAREER LIFETIME GOVERNMENT LEADERS. People born to rule over you. Some people call them Kings.

Other people call them Dictators.

Jack, you need to be dictated to because people like you can't run you're own life. That's why you all fell apart with Trump in office-- -- he didn't run your life for you.

But don't worry: Joe will fill that hole for you.

And if we had a functioning government with Republicans who had any honor, integrity, or credibility, Trump would have been gone.
Trump leaves a legacy of failure. From the economy, to jobs, to the response to the pandemic. So the people showed him the door.
This is what happens when you elect an incompetent, corrupt former reality TV game show host. Sooner or later, it catches up with him.

No Freaky, as we've seen over the last four years, government cannot be run like a business. Well, at least a business run by a guy that's
declared bankruptcy seven time, killed two Atlantic City casinos, and has had every major venture that he lent his name to go belly up. :)
Again, it's not about the size of government. It's about its efficiency in action. And what we've learned over the last four years is that we
need competent people leading our government agencies and competent leadership in the White House for it to operate and execute efficiently.

Forum List

Back