🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PA School Is Forced To Have After School Satan Club

Public schools should have choice...

By definition they do not. Sick left wingers want public education to be about homosexual public education employees raping and "initializing" kids as homos. They want young black kids to hate whites while never learning math. Left wingers are sick people.

The solution is 100% pure choice private school vouchers. Nothing else breaks the monopoly of failure that is left wing public education.

If they were going to have after-school Christian prayer on the school grounds, the left would be on that like a dog on a porck chop.

Film the satan clubs meetings and make sure every parent sees them!

Hell, put it on the internet.
Great idea. I hear Pastafarrians are preparing their case for the same thing.

Our One Creator Which Flies and is Spaghetti and a Monster,

• I believe Thou art the Creator of Goodness and Nourishment, and of Sustenance. I thank the Pasta, and the Sauce, and the Meatballs, for they provide me all my needs.
  • I thank Thee for the Many Beverages that Thou provides, for they engender true fellowship, and I will quaff them heartily, be they Beer, or Wine, or Sweet Iced Tea (in the South), or even Milk or Kool-Aid, for it is not good to withhold fluids, and I need to take care of my Body, as Beneficiary of Thine Holy Goodness.
  • I thank Thee for the giving of healthful Green Salad, the Yummy Garlic Bread, and the Blessed Cheese for the top of my Spaghetti, and also I am most thankful that If I eat All my Dinner, a Dessert of Extreme Chocolateness will surely follow, preferably Dark Chocolate, for it is Good.
  • I believe that Thou are neither Male, nor Female, but are instead beyond the reaches of the gender confusion of Man and Woman Kind, yea, thou are ageless, timeless and all-encompassing.
  • I most humbly thank Thee, oh Noodly Appendaged One, for Touching me with the mental capacity to adapt the mythologies of This Universe to aid and comfort me here, until that day I am able to join together with my Pastafarian Brothers and Sisters at the foot of the Beer Volcano, and enumerate my specifications at the Stripper Factory, so that happiness and contentedness and good cheer be present for all, forever and forever,
RAmen.

And then the Flying Spaghetti Monster did sigh, for His Child Dee Dee did occasionally take it upon herself to embellish, and He laughed a jiggly laugh, for it was not He who specified the darkness of the chocolate in the dessert, nor that it be chocolate at all. He did tickle Dee Dee with his Appendages, and she did promise to confess to all that Our Lord Glob doth approve all sweet desserts, as long as the True Believer hath wasted not the Holy Meal.

And then the Flying Spaghetti Monster did sigh,

WeedKermit.jpg

What public education teaches

CRT
LBTGQxyz
a complete re-write of American history blaming white racism for everything, and all whites for it

What public education does not teach

Math
English
Science
actual History

Great to see Lucifer getting some media attention .
My tip for the top .

So much better to have a Prince of Light than that Old Testament pompous and war mongering ass , or that married and divorced Essene monk who starred in the New Testament but had his meagre belongings stolen .

Forum List

Back