Pa voter id law struck down

CROOK: Hi. I'm Joe Schmuckatelli. I'm here to vote.

OLD LADY VOLUNTEER: [checks voter registration list] Oh, yes. Here you are. [checks name off list] And here is your ballot.

CROOK: Har de har har! [votes for Muslim Kenyan marxist]

[ten minutes later...]

JOE SCHMUCKATELLI: Hi. I'm Joe Schmuckatelli. I'm here to vote.

OLD LADY VOLUNTEER:[checks voter registration list] Oh goodness! You've already voted!

And THAT, you morons, is why impersonation fraud is so rare, and why it cannot be perpetrated undetected on a large scale.

And that is why we do not need another government hurdle like Voter ID to vote, you liberal-minded rubes.

Hi. I'm Joe Schmuckatelli. I'm here to vote.

OLD LADY VOLUNTEER: [checks voter registration list] Oh, yes. Here you are. [checks name off list] And here is your ballot.

[ten minutes later...]

OLD LADY VOLUNTEER:[checks voter registration list] Oh goodness! You've already voted!

JOE SCHMUCKATELLI: Oh, did you think I said Joe, I am Mike Schmuckatelli.

OLD LADY VOLUNTEER: Oh, dear my mistake. Here's you ballot.

Explain to me again how voter id effects only minorities?

It does not affect only minorities. It affects low income and seniors most. And that happens to be the demographics which vote mostly Democratic.

I am really tired of this stupid apples and oranges comparison fallacy.

I have proven that Voter ID is not necessary to maintain the integrity of the voting process. If you can show that a Photo ID is not necessary to maintain the integrity of hunting and fishing, go right ahead. And then I will support you in demanding to eliminate that requirement. Tell me another way to maintain the integrity of hunting and fishing limits without IDS.

The real reason for voter id is first the democrats have been noted for cheating. Second we don't wish to dip our fingers in an ink jar.

I provided a link to a poll worker who altered ballots to straight Republican tickets. So don't give me that shit about Democrats being the only cheaters.

Try again.

OK, you proved they both cheat, let's do something about it and the simplistic and least intrusive is voter id.

Holy shit, how did you abandon your "dems are the cheaters" talking points that fast? You didnt even fight for it :lol:

Another district where he ISNT registered will work you say?

When the only thing you need under a no ID system is a name and an address how hard is it to fake it?

Fake what? Registering at another precinct?? Actually quite hard 0_o

It's actually quite easy. Take college students, for instance. They go to school in one state and have a home in another state. They can vote where they go to school, then go home and vote there.

[ten minutes later...]

And THAT, you morons, is why impersonation fraud is so rare, and why it cannot be perpetrated undetected on a large scale.

And that is why we do not need another government hurdle like Voter ID to vote, you liberal-minded rubes.

It would work if he drove to another Election district.

He would have to be registered there. And if he is, Voter ID won't stop him from voting twice!

Are you people thinking? At all?

It does not affect only minorities. It affects low income and seniors most. And that happens to be the demographics which vote mostly Democratic.

I am really tired of this stupid apples and oranges comparison fallacy.

I have proven that Voter ID is not necessary to maintain the integrity of the voting process. If you can show that a Photo ID is not necessary to maintain the integrity of hunting and fishing, go right ahead. And then I will support you in demanding to eliminate that requirement. Tell me another way to maintain the integrity of hunting and fishing limits without IDS.

I provided a link to a poll worker who altered ballots to straight Republican tickets. So don't give me that shit about Democrats being the only cheaters.

Try again.

OK, you proved they both cheat, let's do something about it and the simplistic and least intrusive is voter id.

Holy shit, how did you abandon your "dems are the cheaters" talking points that fast? You didnt even fight for it :lol:

This is what I actually posted: The real reason for voter id is first the democrats have been noted for cheating.

[ten minutes later...]

[ten minutes later...]

Because Mike Schmuckatelli is registered at that precinct and hasn't already voted...okay.

[ten minutes later...]

It would work if he drove to another Election district.

He would have to be registered there. And if he is, Voter ID won't stop him from voting twice!

All that is needed is a name of someone who he knows isn't going to vote, dead.

When the only thing you need under a no ID system is a name and an address how hard is it to fake it?

It's actually quite easy. Take college students, for instance. They go to school in one state and have a home in another state. They can vote where they go to school, then go home and vote there.

And Voter ID would stop this...how?

It wouldn't.

[ten minutes later...]

[ten minutes later...]

Because Mike Schmuckatelli is registered at that precinct and hasn't already voted...okay.

Poor Mike passed away two years ago.

[ten minutes later...]

[ten minutes later...]

Maybe that is what YOU would do if you are Joe Schmuckatelli.

Me, I'm going to raise the alarm. Someone voted in my name.

Now spend another ten seconds and consider just how impossible it would be to pull this off on a scale large enough to swing an election. Are you really stupid enough to believe all those eligible voters who showed up to vote and found someone else voted in their name will just go home and not say anything?

Last edited:

So you're saying its easy to fake having proof of residing at two addresses? :lol:

Remember this is on a large scale not just one person

Another district where he ISNT registered will work you say?

Where do you say all these cheaters will find names, addresses, voting locations and whether or not they've already voted or not? Is there an app for that? :lol:

Now you are discussing complexity, not possibility.

Which means the people who are for Voter ID have a point, and thus win.

If you were a conservative, you would fight them.

If you weren't a democrat, you would..

You know what we used to call people like who demand more government intervention to enact completely ineffective policies?

LIBERALS!!!

Where as we just call you a leftist.

What needs ID?

Using and EBT for welfare and food stamps. (Poor People)
Exercising the second amendment right to buy a gun. (Constitutional Right)
Buying ammunition
Buying a fishing license
Renting an apartment
Using a credit card
Driving a car
Boarding an airplane
Ordering an alcoholic drink

But democrats say that ID cannot be used to choose the leaders of the country...

The reason is painfully obvious.

You democrats demanding that ID cannot be used in voting is not different than burglars demanding that locks on doors be outlawed.

Where do you say all these cheaters will find names, addresses, voting locations and whether or not they've already voted or not? Is there an app for that? :lol:

Now you are discussing complexity, not possibility.

No, it is not possible. It is in fact impossible to acquire a running list of people who have not yet voted.

And note the key word is "yet". Those who have not voted yet may still vote later in the day.

Last edited:

[ten minutes later...]

[ten minutes later...]

Maybe that is what YOU would do if you are Joe Schmuckatelli.

Me, I'm going to raise the alarm. Someone voted in my name.

Now spend another ten seconds and consider just how impossible it would be to pull this off on a scale large enough to swing an election. Are you really stupid enough to believe all those eligible voters who showed up to vote and found someone else voted in their name will just go home and not say anything?

considering all you have to do without ID requirements is give your name and know an address, how hard do you think it is?

Also voter rolls are public documents, as are death records.

The righties here are crying because they knew their voter suppression thug tactics were the only hope they had in Pennsylvania. And they can't win a presidential election without PA.

Except both Bush's did.

Forum List

Back