Paid time off for me, no paid time off for you.

Life is all about making smart decisions. It’s why I can take time off and still get paid. :)

This is an example of the problem. So many like yourself that believes everything is about you.
The opportunities are there if you’re smart enough to take advantage of them.

No they are not for everyone.
Yes.. they are.

If there was, everyone would have a job that paid them to be off sick.

Repost...

And still stupid leftist low IQ nonsense.

Sure you can have sick leave if you negotiate it with your employer.

Life is all about making smart decisions. It’s why I can take time off and still get paid. :)

This is an example of the problem. So many like yourself that believes everything is about you.

Yes.. they are.

You’re an idiot for thinking people who didn’t work for those benefits should be treated the same as those who did.

GOP LAWMAKER WHO VOTED AGAINST PAID SICK LEAVE IN FLORIDA TAKES PAID LEAVE FROM CONGRESS

Gaetz Voted Against Florida Paid Sick Leave. He’s Using It in Congress.

As the article notes, he isn't even sick but he is still going to take time off, all paid for by the taxpayers.
Duplicate thread, and it’s been debunked. He isn’t against paid leave. He voted to stop cities from mandating their own paid sick leave demands on companies because we already have state and federal laws that do.

I'll drop this after this, somehow I missed the other thread, I looked. There are no state and federal laws already.
Its a bad idea for government pinheads to micro-manage businesses that they know nothing about

But businesses have no problem with these pinheads giving them billions.
Which businesses are you objecting to?

Yes.. they are.

You’re an idiot for thinking people who didn’t work for those benefits should be treated the same as those who did.

LOL, work is work.

GOP LAWMAKER WHO VOTED AGAINST PAID SICK LEAVE IN FLORIDA TAKES PAID LEAVE FROM CONGRESS

Gaetz Voted Against Florida Paid Sick Leave. He’s Using It in Congress.

As the article notes, he isn't even sick but he is still going to take time off, all paid for by the taxpayers.
Duplicate thread, and it’s been debunked. He isn’t against paid leave. He voted to stop cities from mandating their own paid sick leave demands on companies because we already have state and federal laws that do.

I'll drop this after this, somehow I missed the other thread, I looked. There are no state and federal laws already.
Its a bad idea for government pinheads to micro-manage businesses that they know nothing about

I'm not. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of people who aren't even sick being able to take time off and getting paid while denying others the ability to get paid while actually sick.

Yes.. they are.

LOL, work is work.
I love my job. Getting paid while not working is a benefit reserved for smart people. People smart enough to be a Trump supporter.

I'm not. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of people who aren't even sick being able to take time off and getting paid while denying others the ability to get paid while actually sick.
I think any massive half-assed gov program like this will be a cluster fuck

How is anyone being denied the ability to get paid sick leave by the government?

This is what is wrong with you idiots. You can’t even comprehend that a company can give its employees paid sick leave if it wants to. If they don’t, then the employees don’t have to work there and they can find a different job. All without the government getting involved.

The congressman never voted to deny anyone the ability to have paid sick leave. There is nothing preventing an employee from signing a contract with their employer to include paid sick leave. If it’s that important to a new employee, then don’t sign the contract.

Don't you just love people who seem to believe that companies have bottomless bank accounts to provide all manner of goodies to their employees?
Especially small businesses. I operate one. I have 8 employees. Without income from customers we would go out of business in two pay periods. (One month) At any given time that is what is in the companies account. So if the government wanted to mandate 2 weeks of forced sick leave without affecting the PTO time they alreday have, it would have a significant effect on our business. If revenues also diminish because of everyone over-reacting... it could indeed cause closure for me.
And then everyone loses their employment.
Liberalism 101 - money grows on make believe rainbow trees.

Don't you just love people who seem to believe that companies have bottomless bank accounts to provide all manner of goodies to their employees?
Especially small businesses. I operate one. I have 8 employees. Without income from customers we would go out of business in two pay periods. (One month) At any given time that is what is in the companies account. So if the government wanted to mandate 2 weeks of forced sick leave without affecting the PTO time they alreday have, it would have a significant effect on our business. If revenues also diminish because of everyone over-reacting... it could indeed cause closure for me.
And then everyone loses their employment.
Liberalism 101 - money grows on make believe rainbow trees.
Most of the delusional people are the ones who lived off the government teat all their lives

How is anyone being denied the ability to get paid sick leave by the government?

This is what is wrong with you idiots. You can’t even comprehend that a company can give its employees paid sick leave if it wants to. If they don’t, then the employees don’t have to work there and they can find a different job. All without the government getting involved.

The congressman never voted to deny anyone the ability to have paid sick leave. There is nothing preventing an employee from signing a contract with their employer to include paid sick leave. If it’s that important to a new employee, then don’t sign the contract.

Hardly anyone gets to sign a contract. You envision some place that doesn't exist.

When headlines are written to, by design, get an emotional response...

And you give them one.

It's cute.

Annoying, but cute.

He isn't sick, why isn't he at work?
You don't want the truth, you want a reason to hate.

Nothing I say will change that so carry on.

What you said doesn't exist.
Neither does the truth in this story of yours.

Thought the lies were required with you.

He isn't sick. Why isn't he at work?
Do you not know how well these thieves have it? Giving them 2 weeks sick pay isn't a drop in the bucket.

Hardly anyone gets to sign a contract. You envision some place that doesn't exist.

We’re not talking about wetbacks getting paid under the table. Yes all actual employment requires signing an agreement.

We’re not talking about wetbacks getting paid under the table. Yes all actual employment requires signing an agreement.

I wonder where the alternative world you all live in is at.

I wonder where the alternative world you all live in is at.
In your world are goods and services delivered by the Tooth Fairy?

If liberals pay everyone to stay home the economy will collapse

the Great Run on Toilet Paper of 2020 will extend to everything everywhere

Forum List

Back