Palestine as Kosovo?

Did you learn Logic at "Princeton"?

"The Nazi era is the most discussed period in history, yet most Jews and others are unaware of the interaction between Zionism, Hitler and Mussolini."

True?
False?
Or anti-Semitic?

The Plot

Did you learn Logic at "Princeton"?

"The Nazi era is the most discussed period in history, yet most Jews and others are unaware of the interaction between Zionism, Hitler and Mussolini."

True?
False?
Or anti-Semitic?

Comparing Zionism to Nazism constitutes anti-Semitism, based on US and EU guidelines.

Did you learn Jew hatred from the unsuccessful and uneducated losers who raised you?

Martin Luther King, Jr...
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

Link to those "guidelines"?

I own you, Georgie. The unsuccessful, uneducated losers who raised you are Jew haters, too.

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/102406.htm#part1

US Department of State
Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism:A Report Provided to the United States Congress

Anti-Semitism is one of the oldest forms of malicious intolerance and violates the precepts of human dignity and equality that are fundamental to a free and peaceful society.
History has shown that wherever anti-Semitism has gone unchecked, the persecution of others has been present or not far behind.

Defeating anti-Semitism must be a cause of great importance not only for Jews, but for all people who value humanity and justice and want to live in a more tolerant, peaceful world. Together, we must continue our efforts to monitor and combat anti-Semitism in all of its forms wherever and whenever it occurs.

Forms of Anti-Semitism

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination.…

Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

EUMC...
Examples of the ways in which antiSemitism manifests itself with regard to the state of Israel, drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, eg, by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor.

FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights

"There are six selections re Zionism's relationship to anti-Semitism and racism prior to Hitler.

"The 51 documents, including 35 letters, memos, articles, and reports by Zionists, are from the Hitler era and after. Seven are by Nazis, most notably Eichmann's memoir, written in Argentina, on Hungarian collaborator RA<<zso Kasztner. Five of the six and 43 of the 51 are complete.

"The rest are extensive excerpts from important reports. There are four first-time full translations of articles from German, Hebrew, Italian and Russian."

Lenni Brenner: 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis

"There are six selections re Zionism's relationship to anti-Semitism and racism prior to Hitler.

Georgie the Nazi.
You were raised by unsuccessful, uneducated Nazis, too.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.

Lenni Brenner questions whether the interaction between Zionism and Fascism and Nazism has been adequately explored?

"And if not, why not?"

Why are hasbara shills afraid to look at Zionist dealings with Hitler's Third Reich? Are they afraid the terrorists who bombed the King David Hotel in order to hurry the British withdrawal from Palestine might have hedged their bets on the outcome of WWII?

Lenni Brenner answers the "why not" question like this:

"The answer is quite simple. Different aspects of the general subject have been dealt with, but there is no equivalent of the present work, one that attempts to present an overview of the movement's world activities during that epoch.

"Of course, that is not an accident, but rather a sign that there is much that is politically embarrassing to be found in that record.

"Dealing with the issues brings difficult problems, one of the most difficult arising out of the emotions evoked by the Holocaust.

"Can there by any doubt that many of the United Nations delegates who voted for the creation of an Israeli state, in 1947, were motivated by a desire to somehow compensate the surviving Jews for the Holocaust?

"They, and many of Israel’s other well-wishers, cathected the state with the powerful human feelings they had toward the victims of Hitler’s monstrous crimes.

"But therein was their error: they based their support for Israel and Zionism on what Hitler had done to the Jews, rather than on what the Zionists had done for the Jews.

"To say that such an approach is intellectually and politically impermissable does not denigrate the deep feelings produced by the Holocaust."

Those who are afraid of the potential "political embarrassments' lurking in the question of what elite Zionists did to the Jews before and during WWII will hide behind shrill claims of "anti-Semitism."

For everyone else...

Zionism in the Age of Dictators

Lenni Brenner questions whether the interaction between Zionism and Fascism and Nazism has been adequately explored?

Comparing Zionism to Nazism constitutes anti-Semitism, based on US and EU guidelines.

US Department of State
Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism:A Report Provided to the United States Congress

Anti-Semitism is one of the oldest forms of malicious intolerance and violates the precepts of human dignity and equality that are fundamental to a free and peaceful society.
History has shown that wherever anti-Semitism has gone unchecked, the persecution of others has been present or not far behind.

Defeating anti-Semitism must be a cause of great importance not only for Jews, but for all people who value humanity and justice and want to live in a more tolerant, peaceful world. Together, we must continue our efforts to monitor and combat anti-Semitism in all of its forms wherever and whenever it occurs.

Forms of Anti-Semitism

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination.…

EUMC...
Examples of the ways in which antiSemitism manifests itself with regard to the state of Israel, drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, eg, by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor.

"Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis."

"Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler.

"By 1940-41, the "Stern Gang," among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany.'"

See the difference, Chomsky.

"Drawing comparisons of contemporary[/B] Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

US Department of State

Forms of Anti-Semitism

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination.&#8230;

EUMC...

"Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Do you have a problem with this document?

US Constitution

"Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Do you have a problem with this document?

US Constitution

You're Google much, but, think not so much.

"Zionism, however, is an ideology, and its chronicles are to be examined with the same critical eye that readers should bring to the history of any political tendency.

"Zionism is not now, nor was it ever, co-extensive with either Judaism or the Jewish people.

"The vast majority of Hitler&#8217;s Jewish victims were not Zionists. It is equally true, as readers are invited to see for themselves, that the majority of the Jews of Poland, in particular, had repudiated Zionism on the eve of the Holocaust, that they abhored the politics of Menachem Begin, in September 1939, one of the leaders of the self-styled 'Zionist-Revisionist' movement in the Polish capital.

"As an anti-Zionist Jew, the author is inured to the charge that anti-Zionism is equivalent to anti-Semitism and 'Jewish self-hatred'.

"It is scarcely necessary to add that all attempts to equate Jews and Zionists, and therefore to attack Jews as such, are criminal, and are to be sternly repelled.

"There cannot be even the slightest confusion between the struggle against Zionism and hostility to either Jews or Judaism.

"Zionism thrives on the fears that Jews have of another Holocaust.

"The Palestinian people are deeply appreciative of the firm support given them by progressive Jews, whether religious &#8211; as with Mrs Ruth Blau, Elmer Berger, Moshe Menuhin, or Israel Shahak &#8211; or atheist &#8211; as with Felicia Langer and Lea Tsemel and others on the left.

"Neither nationality nor theology nor social theory can, in any way, be allowed to become a stumbling block before the feet of those Jews, in Israel or elsewhere, who are determined to walk with the Palestinian people against injustice and racism.

"It can be said, with scientific certainty, that, without the unbreakable unity of Arab and Jewish progressives, victory over Zionism is not merely difficult, it is impossible."

Zionism in...

Do you think at all about the roots of Zionism?

"Zionism, however, is an ideology, and its chronicles are to be examined with the same critical eye that readers should bring to the history of any political tendency.

Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Zionist. You're just a psycho headed nowhere in life.

MLK...

And you're a timid, relatively high-functioning retard incapable of anything approaching meaningful debate.

Now..throw up more of your redundant boilerplate.

It's apparently all you've got, "Princeton"

And you're a timid, relatively high-functioning retard incapable of anything approaching meaningful debate.

:cuckoo:

I have ripped you so many new assholes, I deserve an honorary degree in proctology. :lol:

:cuckoo:

I have ripped you so many new assholes, I deserve an honorary degree in proctology. :lol:

I keep hearing that but I haven't seen it yet.
:lol:
This is due to you writhing in pain having had your new assholes ripped by me, repeatedly and unceasingly.

Forum List

Back