Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murderers are needed, says Fatah, glorifying killer of 10 - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
Murderers are needed, says Fatah, glorifying killer of 10
by Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Mar. 15, 2018 " id="ctl00_ctl00_mainContent_ctlCurDoc_td_print_email" valign="middle" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial; font-size: 12px;">

Fatah wants more murderers:

Murderer of 10 is "heroic prisoner"
"We miss you...
our people needs men like you"

• In letter from prison, murderer called for "resistance" - A Palestinian euphemism for violence and terror
By Nan Jacques Zilberdik

A branch of Abbas' Fatah Movement has announced that the Palestinian people needs murderers. In a post on Facebook glorifying murderer Thaer Hammad who killed 10 Israelis in 2002, Fatah in Bethlehem stated that the people "needs men like you":

"Heroic prisoner Thaer Hammad, we miss you. Allah willing you will soon be among us, our people needs men like you."
[Facebook page of the Fatah
Movement - Bethlehem Branch,
March 2, 2018]

Palestinian Media Watch exposed a video by Fatah, which visually presented murderer Hammad as a successful agent on a military mission. The video glorified the murder of the 10 Israelis as "one of the most famous operations."

Thaer Hammad is serving 11 life sentences for murdering 3 Israeli civilians and 7 soldiers by shooting them with a sniper rifle from a hilltop in Wadi Al-Haramiya between Ramallah and Nablus on March 3, 2002.

I'm never surprised at the pathologies that grip islamics and the way these low-IQ halfwits will destroy on behalf of their weird, sociopathic deity and his poorly written hate manual. But I'm free. I'm free from the uncontrollable, hateful rage that they are consumed by night and day. And when I see such murderous retrogrades, I'm free to shake my head for a moment, and then move on with my life, rather than hysterically running out of the house, firing shots into the air, screaming for blood.

And besides, at the end of the day, a true-blue American kafir has got to enjoy a chuckle at the expense of these overgrown disaffected teenagers for Allah. Why? Because, in spite of all their fury and efforts at lashing out against the infidel, their homeboys are still whiling away their days in a hot kafir jail cell, far from the jihad and martyrdom, and there isn't a thing that Allah can do about it. heh
WOW, so many terrorist cards. Must be a propaganda site.

WOW. Another of your spectacularly cowardly retreats.
If all they have is name calling, I have no interest in their site.

Tinmore whined:
“If all they have is name calling, I have no interest in their site.”

Tinmore whined:
“Like the Palestinians are going to get peace out of either one of these assholes.”
What are these assholes plan for peace?

PMW Bulletins
by Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Mar. 15, 2018 " id="ctl00_ctl00_mainContent_ctlCurDoc_td_print_email" valign="middle" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial; font-size: 12px;">

"We miss you...

• In letter from prison, murderer called for "resistance" - A Palestinian euphemism for violence and terror
By Nan Jacques Zilberdik

A branch of Abbas' Fatah Movement has announced that the Palestinian people needs murderers. In a post on Facebook glorifying murderer Thaer Hammad who killed 10 Israelis in 2002, Fatah in Bethlehem stated that the people "needs men like you":

"Heroic prisoner Thaer Hammad, we miss you. Allah willing you will soon be among us, our people needs men like you."
March 2, 2018]

Palestinian Media Watch exposed a video by Fatah, which visually presented murderer Hammad as a successful agent on a military mission. The video glorified the murder of the 10 Israelis as "one of the most famous operations."

Thaer Hammad is serving 11 life sentences for murdering 3 Israeli civilians and 7 soldiers by shooting them with a sniper rifle from a hilltop in Wadi Al-Haramiya between Ramallah and Nablus on March 3, 2002.

I'm never surprised at the pathologies that grip islamics and the way these low-IQ halfwits will destroy on behalf of their weird, sociopathic deity and his poorly written hate manual. But I'm free. I'm free from the uncontrollable, hateful rage that they are consumed by night and day. And when I see such murderous retrogrades, I'm free to shake my head for a moment, and then move on with my life, rather than hysterically running out of the house, firing shots into the air, screaming for blood.

And besides, at the end of the day, a true-blue American kafir has got to enjoy a chuckle at the expense of these overgrown disaffected teenagers for Allah. Why? Because, in spite of all their fury and efforts at lashing out against the infidel, their homeboys are still whiling away their days in a hot kafir jail cell, far from the jihad and martyrdom, and there isn't a thing that Allah can do about it. heh

Says he's not interested in name calling
Cheers when Abbas call US diplomat a "son of a dog".

:nocknockHT:
Hope one half of Your brain will eventually start communicating with the other one day.
What would you call a criminal who funds illegal settlements through fraudulent charitable organizations?

Mahmoud Abbas.

PMW Bulletins
by Nan Jacques Zilberdik

"We miss you...

By Nan Jacques Zilberdik

March 2, 2018]

Says he's not interested in name calling
Cheers when Abbas call US diplomat a "son of a dog".

:nocknockHT:
Hope one half of Your brain will eventually start communicating with the other one day.
What would you call a criminal who funds illegal settlements through fraudulent charitable organizations?

The P.A.

Qatar, The EU, And Illegal Palestinian Settlements

PMW Bulletins
by Nan Jacques Zilberdik

"We miss you...

By Nan Jacques Zilberdik

March 2, 2018]

Tinmore whined:

Tinmore whined:
“Like the Palestinians are going to get peace out of either one of these assholes.”

Tinmore whined:

PMW Bulletins
by Nan Jacques Zilberdik

"We miss you...

By Nan Jacques Zilberdik

March 2, 2018]

Tinmore whined:

Tinmore whined:

Does it matter?
Abbas has already rejected it before being brought to the table.

Mahmoud Abbas calls US ambassador 'son of a dog'

Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas labelled the US ambassador to Israel David Friedman a "son of a dog" on Monday during an attack on Donald Trump's policies.

The scathing comments come with US President Trump still expected to launch a plan for peace between Israel and the Palestinians despite Abbas boycotting his administration over his controversial recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

"The US ambassador in Tel Aviv is a settler and a son of a dog," Abbas said in comments to Palestinian leaders in Ramallah.

The White House later Monday slammed Abbas's "insults," saying he must choose between hate and peace.

"The time has come for President Abbas to choose between hateful rhetoric and concrete and practical efforts to improve the quality of life of his people and lead them to peace and prosperity," top Trump aide Jason Greenblatt said in a terse statement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Abbasid Caliphate - Wikipedia
"The US ambassador in Tel Aviv is a settler and a son of a dog," Abbas said in comments to Palestinian leaders in Ramallah.
:113::113::113::113::113: So true.

"The time has come for President Abbas to choose between hateful rhetoric and concrete and practical efforts to improve the quality of life of his people and lead them to peace and prosperity," top Trump aide Jason Greenblatt said in a terse statement.
Like the Palestinians are going to get peace out of either one of these assholes.

When have Muhammedans wanted peace?

"Women can die in a more spectacular way than men die" - Fatah celebrates terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
"Women can die in a more spectacular way than men die" - Fatah celebrates terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi
by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Mar. 13, 2018

"Women can die in a more spectacular way
than men die"

• Fatah on killers of 12 Israeli children and 25 adults:
    "We stand in honor and appreciation of these thunderous souls, who ascended and hovered in Heaven to dwell by their Lord, cast their shadow, and entered the heart, soul, and memory of every Palestinian and of every Arab who belongs to Palestine"

• Fatah on leader of those killers:
    "The legend that doesn't die"
    "The Martyr hero Dalal Mughrabi"
  • The murder of 37 Israeli civilians was "bravest victory"
  • Dying while murdering 37 Israeli civilians is a "spectacular way to die"

Israel always whines about chickenfeed. The Palestinians cannot kill like Israel.

Islamic terrorism carries consequences.

PMW Bulletins
by Nan Jacques Zilberdik

"We miss you...

By Nan Jacques Zilberdik

March 2, 2018]

Tinmore whined:

Tinmore whined:

Good question.

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

The muhammedan peace plan.

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas labelled the US ambassador to Israel David Friedman a "son of a dog" on Monday during an attack on Donald Trump's policies.

The scathing comments come with US President Trump still expected to launch a plan for peace between Israel and the Palestinians despite Abbas boycotting his administration over his controversial recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

The White House later Monday slammed Abbas's "insults," saying he must choose between hate and peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the Palestinians are going to get peace out of either one of these assholes.

"Women can die in a more spectacular way than men die" - Fatah celebrates terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
"Women can die in a more spectacular way than men die" - Fatah celebrates terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi
Mar. 13, 2018

than men die"

"We stand in honor and appreciation of these thunderous souls, who ascended and hovered in Heaven to dwell by their Lord, cast their shadow, and entered the heart, soul, and memory of every Palestinian and of every Arab who belongs to Palestine"

Israel always whines about chickenfeed. The Palestinians cannot kill like Israel.

PMW Bulletins
Mar. 13, 2018

than men die"

Oh jeese, another terrorist card.

What else you got?

Tinmore whined:

Tinmore whined:

Does it matter?
Abbas has already rejected it before being brought to the table.
Every "offer" to the Palestinians for the last hundred has sucked. What is new now?

PMW Bulletins
Mar. 13, 2018

than men die"

Oh jeese, another terrorist card.

What else you got?

Oh, my. Another of your cowardly retreats.

Digging tunnels for Allah.

TV Report on Hamas Tunnel-Digging Unit in Gaza: Resistance Courses Like Blood Through Their Veins

TV REPORT ON HAMAS TUNNEL-DIGGING UNIT IN GAZA: RESISTANCE COURSES LIKE BLOOD THROUGH THEIR VEINS

March 17, 2018
The tunnels are a critical part of Palestinian defense.

Islamic terrorists burrowing into israeli territory is not defensive.

You need help with your pathology, or at least bigger Pom Poms for flailing about in celebration of your Islamic terrorist heroes.

TV Report on Hamas Tunnel-Digging Unit in Gaza: Resistance Courses Like Blood Through Their Veins

TV REPORT ON HAMAS TUNNEL-DIGGING UNIT IN GAZA: RESISTANCE COURSES LIKE BLOOD THROUGH THEIR VEINS

March 17, 2018

Can I get you a shovel, sweetie?

Israeli military destroys Gaza tunnel, underground military complex - CNN
That proves my point.

What is new now?

I don't know, haven't seen the deal yet.
But I can only assume that the main focus will be on a broader regional perspective.
Beyond PLO, Hamas, Egypt and Jordan as usual, other Arab states are involved.

No-one even considered Abbas would take a different stance. He could not sign for Hamas, and they could not sign for PLO.
Only a broader middle eastern leverage can bring the kids to a level of listening.

Again only speculating.

March 17, 2018

Only if You equate shoveling more dead bodies from sand as defense.

It's more of a suicidal honor thing, because with each tunnel mission success Gazans suffer even more. Logic is not the strongest talent of Islamists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back