Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRENCH EMBASSY WORKERS ARRESTED FOR SMUGGLING WEAPONS TO GAZA

Two French Embassy workers along with five Palestinians have been indicted on charges of smuggling dozens of weapons from the Hamas-run Gaza Strip to the West Bank.

The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) cleared for release on Monday that 24-year-old French citizen Romain Franck, who worked as a driver in the French Consulate in east Jerusalem, was part of a cell that smuggled 70 pistols and two assault rifles through the Erez crossing on the Israel-Gaza border on five different occasions.

He is accused of using his diplomatic vehicle to avoid security checks at the Erez border crossing as well as using another vehicle with diplomatic plates – a Citroen that was for his personal use – to drive through the Kalandiya checkpoint to get from Jerusalem to Ramallah.

Franck was charged with importing, trading, carrying, transporting and possession of weapons, as well as with fraudulently obtaining benefits under aggravated circumstances.
Define smuggling.

The act of participation in fraud, arms trade and/or trafficking .
OK, so Palestinian law states that the Palestinians have the right to bear arms. It also states that it is legal to import and manufacture weapons.

Where does the term smuggling fit in here?

What Palestinian law are you speaking of? Link.
(For instance, the second amendment of the Constitution for U.S. law.)

OK, so Palestinian law states that the Palestinians have the right to bear arms. It also states that it is legal to import and manufacture weapons.

Where it is in Israel.

Also....link?

Two French Embassy workers along with five Palestinians have been indicted on charges of smuggling dozens of weapons from the Hamas-run Gaza Strip to the West Bank.

The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) cleared for release on Monday that 24-year-old French citizen Romain Franck, who worked as a driver in the French Consulate in east Jerusalem, was part of a cell that smuggled 70 pistols and two assault rifles through the Erez crossing on the Israel-Gaza border on five different occasions.

He is accused of using his diplomatic vehicle to avoid security checks at the Erez border crossing as well as using another vehicle with diplomatic plates – a Citroen that was for his personal use – to drive through the Kalandiya checkpoint to get from Jerusalem to Ramallah.

Franck was charged with importing, trading, carrying, transporting and possession of weapons, as well as with fraudulently obtaining benefits under aggravated circumstances.
Define smuggling.

I remember it clearly. Israel was pissed. Oslo required all Palestinian legislation be approved by Israel. When Oslo expired in 1999, Palestine passed these laws. No reference to these laws can be found on the internet anymore.

However, even in the absence of any laws making these things legal, there is no Palestinian law making them illegal.

Again, where does smuggling fit in here?

Define smuggling.

I remember it clearly. Israel was pissed. Oslo required all Palestinian legislation be approved by Israel. When Oslo expired in 1999, Palestine passed these laws. No reference to these laws can be found on the internet anymore.

However, even in the absence of any laws making these things legal, there is no Palestinian law making them illegal.

“However, even in the absence of any laws making these things legal, there is no Palestinian law making them illegal.”

Classic Tinmore’ese.

“Even if it’s not true, that doesn’t mean it’s, you know, not true.”

Define smuggling.

“However, even in the absence of any laws making these things legal, there is no Palestinian law making them illegal.”

Classic Tinmore’ese.

Show me the law making importing weapons illegal.

You can't. You are just blowing smoke out your ass.

Hanan Ashrawi One-on-One on President Donald Trump's Decision. #Breaking #DonaldTrump

Murderers are needed, says Fatah, glorifying killer of 10 - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
Murderers are needed, says Fatah, glorifying killer of 10
by Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Mar. 15, 2018 " id="ctl00_ctl00_mainContent_ctlCurDoc_td_print_email" valign="middle" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial; font-size: 12px;">

Fatah wants more murderers:

Murderer of 10 is "heroic prisoner"
"We miss you...
our people needs men like you"

• In letter from prison, murderer called for "resistance" - A Palestinian euphemism for violence and terror
By Nan Jacques Zilberdik

A branch of Abbas' Fatah Movement has announced that the Palestinian people needs murderers. In a post on Facebook glorifying murderer Thaer Hammad who killed 10 Israelis in 2002, Fatah in Bethlehem stated that the people "needs men like you":

"Heroic prisoner Thaer Hammad, we miss you. Allah willing you will soon be among us, our people needs men like you."
[Facebook page of the Fatah
Movement - Bethlehem Branch,
March 2, 2018]

Palestinian Media Watch exposed a video by Fatah, which visually presented murderer Hammad as a successful agent on a military mission. The video glorified the murder of the 10 Israelis as "one of the most famous operations."

Thaer Hammad is serving 11 life sentences for murdering 3 Israeli civilians and 7 soldiers by shooting them with a sniper rifle from a hilltop in Wadi Al-Haramiya between Ramallah and Nablus on March 3, 2002.

I'm never surprised at the pathologies that grip islamics and the way these low-IQ halfwits will destroy on behalf of their weird, sociopathic deity and his poorly written hate manual. But I'm free. I'm free from the uncontrollable, hateful rage that they are consumed by night and day. And when I see such murderous retrogrades, I'm free to shake my head for a moment, and then move on with my life, rather than hysterically running out of the house, firing shots into the air, screaming for blood.

And besides, at the end of the day, a true-blue American kafir has got to enjoy a chuckle at the expense of these overgrown disaffected teenagers for Allah. Why? Because, in spite of all their fury and efforts at lashing out against the infidel, their homeboys are still whiling away their days in a hot kafir jail cell, far from the jihad and martyrdom, and there isn't a thing that Allah can do about it. heh
WOW, so many terrorist cards. Must be a propaganda site.

WOW. Another of your spectacularly cowardly retreats.
If all they have is name calling, I have no interest in their site.

Says he's not interested in name calling
Cheers when Abbas call US diplomat a "son of a dog".

:nocknockHT:
Hope one half of Your brain will eventually start communicating with the other one day.
So true. The irony is just dumbfounding. This fella can't tell how illogical he is.

Classic Tinmore’ese.

This is not a case of importing as You try to conflate,
but misuse of diplomatic privileges and fraudulent trafficking of arms.

In civilized countries,usually imports are conducted officially by relevant bodies and legal forms, not by foreign consulate drivers who sell arm on the streets.

Classic Tinmore’ese.

In civilized countries,usually imports are conducted officially by relevant bodies and legal forms, not by foreign consulate drivers who sell arm on the streets.
What does it matter? It is still not illegal to import weapons.

Classic Tinmore’ese.

What does it matter? It is still not illegal to import weapons.

The case is not about importing goods,
but fraudulent trafficking and selling arms on the streets - through what is called "Cultural Center" in Gaza.

Good luck with the PR. :itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back