Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Israel ever done to you, Tinmore?
Nothing. I am just a neutral observer calling them as I see them.

You're a biased fraud - pushing Islamists rhethorics for 9 years on a daily basis. And ONLY that side while denying any rights of the Jews.
Quiet the opposite of "neutral".
supporting Islamists for 9 years
Links?

What have links ever done for you?

You're a biased fraud - pushing Islamists rhethorics for 9 years on a daily basis. And ONLY that side while denying any rights of the Jews.
Links?

You joined 9 years ago, post here daily, ridiculing any notion of Jewish rights. unconditionally promoting Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist franchises while calling America a terrorist state.

Aside from constantly denying Israelis their rights, have You ever posted anything remotely positive about Israel or Jews EVER?

Links?

You joined 9 years ago, post here daily, ridiculing any notion of Jewish rights. unconditionally promoting Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist franchises while calling America a terrorist state.

Aside from constantly denying Jews any rights, have You ever posted anything remotely positive about Israel or Jews EVER?
Your point? When have I ever promoted Islam?

Links?

Aside from constantly denying Jews any rights, have You ever posted anything remotely positive about Israel or Jews EVER?

When You promoted Sharia, intifada on the WH, Jihad and other wonders of the Islamist menu.
My point is You're an exposed fraud.

Links?

So it's about you now, is it?

In a kangaroo court. No biggie.

What sentence do You imagine she'd get in Qatar, her homeland's Sharia court system?

beheading-1.jpg

Tribes of Arabia: Tamimi tribe

Last edited:
US: We will not transfer aid to the PA until it stops paying salaries to terrorists

68715501100098640360no.jpg

In bipartisan support, the US Congress approved the Taylor Force Law until it ceases to pay salaries to terrorists and stifles terror. The law was approved within the framework of the American "Arrangements Law" which will be finally approved in the next two days. Taylor Force was an American citizen who was murdered in a terrorist attack on the promenade in Jaffa in March 2016.

Last edited:
US: We will not transfer aid to the PA until it stops paying salaries to terrorists

68715501100098640360no.jpg

In bipartisan support, the US Congress approved the Taylor Powers Law, which states that the US government will not provide any assistance to the Palestinian Authority until it ceases to pay salaries to terrorists and stifles terror. The law was approved within the framework of the American "Arrangements Law" which will be finally approved in the next two days. Taylor Force was an American citizen who was murdered in a terrorist attack on the promenade in Jaffa in March 2016.

Saddam used to pay $30,000 per family who produced a suicide bomber.

Exchanges of fire between Hamas forces and Salafis west of Nusriyat in Gaza

5ab36d062a8ae6093.jpg

غزة الآن - Gaza Now on Twitter:
"# Urgent: A policeman (Hamas) was killed during a clash in Al-Nusseirat refugee camp in central Gaza Strip, where injuries continue to reach Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Hospital, most of them in serious cases."

شبكة قدس الإخبارية on Twitter:
"Exchange of fire in Nusseirat with information on the presence of injuries from the security services (Hamas) during the attempt to arrest accused Anas Abu Khousa." (video inside)

فلسطين الآن on Twitter:
"Martyrs Ziad al-Hawajri and Hammad Abu Sourih of security elements who rose during a clash with wanted persons in the bombing of the convoy of the Prime Minister in the central Gaza Strip"
(warning: link contains graphic images)

5ab36de23a2743c5.jpg

شبكة قدس | عاجل on Twitter:

"Urgent: Security forces (Hamas) declare the closure of the Nuseirat refugee camp in the center of the Gaza Strip completely and to prevent entry or exit."

Last edited:

5ab36d062a8ae6093.jpg

"# Urgent: A policeman (Hamas) was killed during a clash in Al-Nusseirat refugee camp in central Gaza Strip, where injuries continue to reach Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Hospital, most of them in serious cases."

"Exchange of fire in Nusseirat with information on the presence of injuries from the security services (Hamas) during the attempt to arrest accused Anas Abu Khousa." (video inside)

فلسطين الآن on Twitter:
"Martyrs Ziad al-Hawajri and Hammad Abu Sourih of security elements who rose during a clash with wanted persons in the bombing of the convoy of the Prime Minister in the central Gaza Strip"

5ab36de23a2743c5.jpg

"Urgent: Security forces (Hamas) declare the closure of the Nuseirat refugee camp in the center of the Gaza Strip completely and to prevent entry or exit."

If this is what the Arabs do to each other, can you imagine what they would do to Jews if they had all the power?

5ab36d062a8ae6093.jpg

فلسطين الآن on Twitter:

5ab36de23a2743c5.jpg

If this is what the Arabs do to each other, can you imagine what they would do to Jews if they had all the power?

We know with certainty what happens to Jews and Christians (and all religious minorities) when Moslems are the majority. There is the inevitable violence, discrimination and suppression of those minorities.

Whatever tribe / subdivision of Islamism one wishes to examine across the Islamist middle east, we have only to look at the examples set by the moslem world in order to come to conclusions about islam. The fact is, the only external example of islam we have is moslems. If one is going to come to conclusions about such matters as forced religion, rampant discrimination, institutionalization of misogyny, the utter contempt for non-islamics and rejection of modern conventions, the moslem world provides those examples everywhere.

It is still not illegal to import weapons.

Link?
Where is it illegal?

Article 19 of the Firearms and Ammunition Law No. 2 of 1998

Import and export of firearms shall require a permit from the Ministry specifying the point, date and destination of import or export, pursuant to the provisions in this law.

No permit = not legal.

In which document is that law written? The Oslo accords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back