Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinians didn't plot the Lavon Affair terrorism against the U.S.A.

Palestinians didn't use Jonathan Pollard against the U.S.A as a spy.

Palestinians didn't bomb the U.S.A Liberty, a U.S.A ship.

Palestinians didn't sell U.S.A secrets to the Soviets as Julius, and Ethel Rosenberg.

Palestinians didn't try to give the Drug Cartel enemies of the U.S.A a Nuclear Submarine like Ludwig Fainberg.

Palestinians didn't train the Drug Cartel enemies of America like Yair Klein did.

Explain why it's Jews which are seen as honorary Americans, but Palestinians are despised by Americans.
(For the most part, at least)
We dislike them because they are muslim, and sharia law is barbaric and an insult to women everywhere. The eat sitting on the floor off a communal plate with their bare hands, just like animals.

Actually some Palestinians are also Christian, or Druze.

I'd like to hear how Jews are inherently more moral than Arabs in any way or form?

Jews for their small numbers are far more revolting.
The Jews won, stop your whining already.

Then why do Jews still whine about the Holocaust?

I think we must defeat Zionism the way we defeated Nazism.

People like you aren't learning your lessons, and need to be punked for the barbaric savages you Zionists are.
Stop being such a sore loser and go kiss a carpet.

I'm not a Muslim, why would you think that I was a Muslim?

We dislike them because they are muslim, and sharia law is barbaric and an insult to women everywhere. The eat sitting on the floor off a communal plate with their bare hands, just like animals.

I'd like to hear how Jews are inherently more moral than Arabs in any way or form?

People like you aren't learning your lessons, and need to be punked for the barbaric savages you Zionists are.

You seem to be in love with carpet kissers. Is if their lack of soap that turns you on?

You seem to be in love with carpet kissers. Is if their lack of soap that turns you on?

I actually don't care for Muslims, but I also don't care for ethnic cleansing like Israel has done since the mid - late 1940's to Palestinians.

I actually don't care for Muslims, but I also don't care for ethnic cleansing like Israel has done since the mid - late 1940's to Palestinians.
Be honest, you love the smell of camel pussy.

LOL. 1.6bn Muslims. 16 mil Jews. Yep Jews are ethnic cleansing. LMAO. Dude is a comedian.

What does this have to do with Palestine is a victim of Israel brutality?

I'm not a Muslim, if you weren't so retarded, you'd notice that my name celebrates Jan III Sobieski's defeat of Islamic Turkish forces at Vienna in 1683.

But, honestly, I do find Jews more anti-Polish, and more destructive than Muslims.

I'm not a Muslim, if you weren't so retarded, you'd notice that my name celebrates Jan III Sobieski's defeat of Islamic Turkish forces at Vienna in 1683.

But, honestly, I do find Jews more anti-Polish, and more destructive than Muslims.

"I do find Jews more anti-Polish, and more destructive than Muslims."

We tank you!

He wishes !!!!!

They want peace: LOL

Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion.
- Haj Amin al-Husseini, Mufti of Jerusalem
(Radio Berlin, March 1, 1944; quoted in Robert Wistrich, Muslim Anti-Semitism: A Clear and Present Danger [American Jewish Committee, 2002], p. 47)

And he is not alone, the Arabs all around, including the Arabs that claim to have magically become Palestinians have openly stated their goals to each other, the press many times choose to ignore this:

I personally wish that the Jews do drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre or the Crusader wars.
- Azzam Pasha, Secretary-General of the Arab League
(Akhbar al-Yom, Egypt, October 11, 1947; quoted in David Barnett and Efraim Karsh, “Azzam’s Genocidal Threat,” Middle East Quarterly, Fall 2011)

If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea… Even if we are beaten now in Palestine, we will never submit. We will never accept the Jewish state... But for politics, the Egyptian army alone, or volunteers of the Muslim Brotherhood, could have destroyed the Jews.
- Hassan al-Banna, Muslim Brotherhood founder
(New York Times, August 2, 1948)

We have decided to drench this land with our blood, to oust you, aggressors, and throw you into the sea for good.
- Syrian government broadcast
(Radio Damascus, May 24, 1966; quoted in Walter Laqueur, The Road to War[Pelican Books, 1969], p. 59)

We will carry on operations until Israel has been eliminated.
- Syrian government broadcast
(Radio Damascus, January 16, 1967; quoted in Michael B. Oren, Six Days of War[Oxford University Press, 2002], p. 42)

With the closing of the Straits [of Tiran], Israel faces two possibilities, both of which are blood-soaked: either it will die by strangulation in the wake of the Arab military and economic blockade, or it will die by shooting from the Arab forces surrounding it in the south, north and east.”
- Egyptian government broadcast
(Radio Cairo, May 27, 1967; quoted in Moshe Shemesh, “Did Shuqayri Call For ‘Throwing the Jews into the Sea?” Israel Studies, Summer 2003, p. 79)

The [Palestine] Liberation Organization will employ all means, and first and foremost armed struggle, to liberate Palestinian territory and to establish the independent combatant national authority for the people over every part of Palestinian territory that is liberated” (Article 2); “Once it is established, the Palestinian national authority will strive to achieve a union of the confrontation countries, with the aim of completing the liberation of all Palestinian territory…” (Article 8).
- PLO Phased Plan
(Wafa, Beirut, June 9, 1974; Journal of Palestine Studies, Summer 1974, p. 224)

Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all-out war, a war which will last for generations… We shall not rest until the day when we return to our home, and until we destroy Israel.
- Yasser Arafat
(El Mundo, Venezuela, February 11, 1980; The Times, UK, August 5, 1980)

The Prophet of Allah… says: ‘The Last Hour would not come until the Muslims fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them, and until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim or Servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him…’” (Article 7); “They are behind the French Revolution, the Communist Revolution and most of the revolutions here and there which we have heard of and are hearing of. With wealth they formed secret organizations throughout the world to destroy societies and promote the Zionist cause; these organizations included the Freemasons, the Rotary and Lions clubs, and others... They are behind the First World War… They are behind the Second World War…” (Article 22); “the Zionist plan has no bounds, and after Palestine they wish to expand from the Nile River to the Euphrates… such is their plan in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion” (Article 32).
- Hamas Covenant
(Gaza, August 18, 1988; reprinted in Journal of Palestine Studies, Summer 1993, pp. 122-34)

It is an open war until the elimination of Israel and until the death of the last Jew on earth.
- Hezbollah statement, issued under Islamic Jihad alias
(United Press International, March 24, 1992)

If they [Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.
- Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, Hezbollah leader
(Daily Star, Lebanon, October 23, 2002)

The Prophet of Allah has promised us that the Jews will gather in Palestine, and that the Muslims will fight them, and totally kill them.
- Muhammad Nimr al-Zaghmout, head of the Palestinian Islamic Council in Lebanon
(Al-Kawthar TV, May 15, 2007)

By Allah, we will not be satisfied even if all the Jews are killed.
- Dr. Walid Al-Rashudi, Department of Islamic Studies, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
(Al-Aqsa TV, February 29, 2008)

Now more than ever I tell you – we will never recognize Israel... We will form the Palestinian state on all of Palestine’s territories and the sun of liberty will burn the Zionists.
- Mahmoud al-Zahar, Hamas leader in Gaza

Yet, on this forum pushing for Arab genocide remarks are present, and pushing for Jewish genocide remarks are not.

See below, where many Zionists on this very forum promote genocide upon Arabs.

4 million Muslims killed by U.S.A since 1990?

It’s a start.

Israel is willing to make peace with the Pals. It's the Pals who don't want peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back