Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky thirteen.

You don't have an entitlement to illegal activity.
Like what?

From quick review of cases, which are available online, I gather she was accused of 10 crimes; Of which membership in PFLP, promotion of organizations' activity and incitement to violence are only 3.

In another case against a doctor who went to Syria and participated in Al-Nusra training, while taking part in their field activity, Khaleda's case was brought in the context of 15 months in arrest/jail, as a comparison case of a worse crime.
OK, that says nothing.

That's more substance than any of Your propaganda videos.
In fact, her lawyer didn't object that her charges had enough rational for arrest on grounds of danger to public.
That still says nothing.

Got any links?

That says that her lawyer objected only on the ground of the interval between the documented crimes and arrest itself. He didn't object the crimes weren't worthy of arrest on grounds of public safety, but that she wasn't dangerous enough because they decided to arrest her only 6 years after the first documented crime.

In other words until another PFLP suicide bomber attacker or another civilian plane hijacked, Khaleda Jarar, according to her lawyer's logic - had impunity from arrest because her investigation went longer than she expected.

:dig:

Last edited:
The Pals should give up, they can't win.

Zionists tend to be brutal barbarians, who like the power of Israel's looting, and shooting.
Not a zionist, I just think that a people should know when they're beat, like the Poles do.

Might is right people like you have no morals, and that's what most Zionists are, they think might is right is cool for Jews, but then when Nazis did might is right on Jews it's so terrible.
Arabs want to wipe out Israel like Hitler tried to wipe out the Jews. Both failed. Almost as big a failure as Poland.

There's many Zionists who want to wipe out Arabs, note that we had quite the number of people calling for Arab genocide on this forum, but not for Jewish genocide.

But, I guess that's okay, or even cool, because Jews deserve to get away with murder (Literally)

As for your babbling about Poland, Poles were vastly outnumbered, even so Poland won ton of times when outnumbered, even a few times in the 20th Century, like in the Battle of Komarow in 1920, when 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviet forces.
I don't care about who's doing what to whom. The Pals are beaten and should forge a peace, just like Japan did after WWII.

As for Poland, it's a large drunk tank masquerading as a real country.

Like what?

From quick review of cases, which are available online, I gather she was accused of 10 crimes; Of which membership in PFLP, promotion of organizations' activity and incitement to violence are only 3.

In another case against a doctor who went to Syria and participated in Al-Nusra training, while taking part in their field activity, Khaleda's case was brought in the context of 15 months in arrest/jail, as a comparison case of a worse crime.
OK, that says nothing.

In fact, her lawyer didn't object that her charges had enough rational for arrest on grounds of danger to public.
That still says nothing.

Got any links?
Here's her case, use translation:
Khaleda Jarrar case 2015
Her alleged violations are still unclear.

Zionists tend to be brutal barbarians, who like the power of Israel's looting, and shooting.
Not a zionist, I just think that a people should know when they're beat, like the Poles do.

Might is right people like you have no morals, and that's what most Zionists are, they think might is right is cool for Jews, but then when Nazis did might is right on Jews it's so terrible.
Arabs want to wipe out Israel like Hitler tried to wipe out the Jews. Both failed. Almost as big a failure as Poland.

There's many Zionists who want to wipe out Arabs, note that we had quite the number of people calling for Arab genocide on this forum, but not for Jewish genocide.

But, I guess that's okay, or even cool, because Jews deserve to get away with murder (Literally)

As for your babbling about Poland, Poles were vastly outnumbered, even so Poland won ton of times when outnumbered, even a few times in the 20th Century, like in the Battle of Komarow in 1920, when 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviet forces.
I don't care about who's doing what to whom. The Pals are beaten and should forge a peace, just like Japan did after WWII.

Israel is a fake country, a bunch of fake Jews of different stripes, who made a fake country who's main export is it's misery, oppression, and genocide.

OK, that says nothing.

That still says nothing.

Got any links?
Here's her case, use translation:
Khaleda Jarrar case 2015
Her alleged violations are still unclear.

Read the case.
Her lawyer didn't even object on the crimes.

Israel is a fake country, a bunch of fake Jews of different stripes, who made a fake country who's main export is it's misery, oppression, and genocide.
:SMILEW~130:

Israel's main exports to Poland include: gas turbines, packaged medicaments, calcium phosphate, fruits and vegetables and medical instruments.
Israel–Poland relations - Wikipedia

The Pals are still a beaten people.

Like the Albanians, and Bosnians were beaten by Serbians, when then came in the U.S.A to step up to the plate.

It seems if anybody else did what Israel did, they'd be subjected to much harsh retaliation.

Jews think they're above the law.

Like the Albanians, and Bosnians were beaten by Serbians, when then came in the U.S.A to step up to the plate.

It seems if anybody else did what Israel did, they'd be subjected to much harsh retaliation.

Who's law?

Arabs think that all of Palestine belongs to them. It doesn't. They got beat. Time to move on. But your hatred for Jews is noted.

Arabs think that all of Palestine belongs to them. It doesn't. They got beat. Time to move on. But your hatred for Jews is noted.

Why wouldn't they?
It was owned more by Arabs, and had an Arab majority, before Israelis came along.

Your hatred for Arabs is noted.

Why wouldn't they?
It was owned more by Arabs, and had an Arab majority, before Israelis came along.

I'm assuming that you live in the US, so when are you giving your land back to the Indians?

Playgrounds for Palestine showcasing Palestinian olive oil while author Susan Abulhawa read excerpts from her books.

NO HOLDS BARRED: THE 10-YEAR KLEPTO-DICTATORSHIP OF MAHMOUD ABBAS

No Holds Barred: The 10-year klepto-dictatorship of Mahmoud Abbas

SHMULEY BOTEACH

Mahmoud Abbas. (photo credit:" REUTERS)
If Western leaders and intellectuals really care for the rights and welfare of Palestinians, why do they continue to throw their money and support behind an terrorist- sponsoring dictator?

For Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas these past few weeks have been busy. Last Tuesday, he applied for statehood at the UN .

When that failed to get a majority vote in the Security Council, due to the last-minute abstention of Nigeria, he immediately set his eyes on the International Criminal Court, where he is currently applying for membership.

Apparently, he’s making plans now with Jordan to go back to the Security Council for round two.

But that’s not all that’s happening for Mahmoud Abbas. There’s something else on his list, something that he might well choose to celebrate.

This coming Friday, January 9, will mark the tenth anniversary of his victory in the Palestinian presidential election. His term was supposed to have ended six years ago, but didn’t – mainly because he’s called off every election since. Which means that this Friday will mark not only the birth of Abbas’ presidency, but also the death of Palestinian democracy. Over the course of the past decade Abbas has completely dismantled whatever democratic process existed in the PA , to the extent that it ever did.

When suicide attack is the model of honor in a society:

Last edited:
Do the Pals do anything positive? Or is it just all bitching and car bombs?

Why wouldn't they?

I'm assuming that you live in the US, so when are you giving your land back to the Indians?

Actually, Jews living as a minority in Arab dominated land, and slaughtering the Arab society, and subjecting them to oppression'
is more, or less
akin
to Native Americans living as a minority in White U.S.A dominated land, and slaughtering the White society, and subjecting them to oppression.

Do the Pals do anything positive? Or is it just all bitching and car bombs?

Palestinian worth, or lack of worth, shouldn't change the fact that they were living there, when Israelis came to brutalize them in the Nakba, and ever since.

Palestinians might have not done as much right as Jews, but they've also done less wrong than Jews.

You have a lot of explaining to do, for Jews like Lazar Kaganovich, Bernie Madoff, Semion Mogilevich, Baruch Goldstein, Jonathan Pollard, Julius, and Ethel Rosenberg, Harvey Weinstein, Julius Popper, Genrikh Yagoda, Louis Bulchalter, Avraham Stern, Ludwig Fainberg, Ami Popper, Irv Rubin, Jared Fogle, Roman Polanski, Leon Trotsky, Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel, Meyer Lansky, Bugsie Siegel, Yair Klein, Scott Rothstein, William Rapfogel.

Why wouldn't they?

Actually, Jews living as a minority in Arab dominated land, and slaughtering the Arab society, and subjecting them to oppression'
is more, or less
akin
to Native Americans living as a minority in White U.S.A dominated land, and slaughtering the White society, and subjecting them to oppression.
The Indians sucked up their defeat, the Pals should do the same. Look, Israel is about the size of a postage stamp, the arabs have all the rest of the around it. They should go home and stop being such a bunch of babies.

Why wouldn't they?

is more, or less
akin
The Indians sucked up their defeat, the Pals should do the same. Look, Israel is about the size of a postage stamp, the arabs have all the rest of the around it. They should go home and stop being such a bunch of babies.

You don't quite get it, now do you?

Well, I wouldn't expect a Zionist, whom are always of sub-par intelligence, and sub-par morality to grasp anything more than the power of looting, and shooting.

If England came in, and gave Native Americans a land here, and Native Americans started slaughtering the White Americans, putting them behind walls, shooting at them for trying to approach the walls, shooting into White American crowds for protesting etc.

Would that be okay?

Because, that's awfully similar to what happened to the Palestinians, explain that one, why don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back