Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pals should give up, they can't win.

Zionists tend to be brutal barbarians, who like the power of Israel's looting, and shooting.
Not a zionist, I just think that a people should know when they're beat, like the Poles do.

Might is right people like you have no morals, and that's what most Zionists are, they think might is right is cool for Jews, but then when Nazis did might is right on Jews it's so terrible.

Israeli forces rearrest Khalida Jarrar, bringing the number of Palestinian lawmakers in Israeli prison to 13.

Lucky thirteen.

You don't have an entitlement to illegal activity.

Like what?

From quick review of cases, which are available online, I gather she was accused of 10 crimes; Of which membership in PFLP, promotion of organizations' activity and incitement to violence are only 3.

In another case against a doctor who went to Syria and participated in Al-Nusra training, while taking part in their field activity, Khaleda's case was brought in the context of 15 months in arrest/jail, as a comparison case of a worse crime.

Last edited:

Zionists tend to be brutal barbarians, who like the power of Israel's looting, and shooting.
Not a zionist, I just think that a people should know when they're beat, like the Poles do.

Might is right people like you have no morals, and that's what most Zionists are, they think might is right is cool for Jews, but then when Nazis did might is right on Jews it's so terrible.
Arabs want to wipe out Israel like Hitler tried to wipe out the Jews. Both failed. Almost as big a failure as Poland.

Israeli forces rearrest Khalida Jarrar, bringing the number of Palestinian lawmakers in Israeli prison to 13.

Lucky thirteen.

Like what?

From quick review of cases, which are available online, I gather she was accused of 10 crimes; Of which membership in PFLP, promotion of organizations' activity and incitement to violence are only 3.

In another case against a doctor who went to Syria and participated in Al-Nusra training, while taking part in their field activity, Khaleda's case was brought in the context of 15 months in arrest/jail, as a comparison case of a worse crime.

OK, that says nothing.

Lucky thirteen.

Like what?

OK, that says nothing.

That's more substance than any of Your propaganda videos.
In fact, her lawyer didn't object that her charges had enough rational for arrest on grounds of danger to public.

Lucky thirteen.

Like what?

OK, that says nothing.

In fact, her lawyer didn't object that her charges had enough rational for arrest on grounds of danger to public.

That still says nothing.

Got any links?

Lucky thirteen.

Like what?

OK, that says nothing.

That still says nothing.

Got any links?
Here's her case, use translation:
Khaleda Jarrar case 2015

Arabs want to wipe out Israel like Hitler tried to wipe out the Jews. Both failed. Almost as big a failure as Poland.

There's many Zionists who want to wipe out Arabs, note that we had quite the number of people calling for Arab genocide on this forum, but not for Jewish genocide.

But, I guess that's okay, or even cool, because Jews deserve to get away with murder (Literally)

As for your babbling about Poland, Poles were vastly outnumbered, even so Poland won ton of times when outnumbered, even a few times in the 20th Century, like in the Battle of Komarow in 1920, when 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviet forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back