Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. Train young journalists on technology to make them better journalists. Um, translation: anti-Israel brainwashing. You know, with things like the Green Line being an international border. When did Ahed say she was going to law school? Is it a "special law school that trains them to be better lawyers"? How can I take you seriously, Tinmore?

40196859_10157689199084992_3062225507824173056_o.jpg

Syrian? Jordanian? So hard to tell.

RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Actually, I find it kind of refreshing that a PLO Member (or any Arab Palestinian) would put any trust and faith in the political value of their word being a binding obligation.

Wow. There's bullshit in every sentence that he speaks.

Um. Tinmore, you watched your own video, right? You know he says that there is an international border at the 1949 Armistice Line, right?

He is PLO. What can I say. He even believes in Oslo.

(COMMENT)

All too often do we see the Arab Palestinian refusing to accept the consequences of their actions and attempting to abrogate their responsibilities to which they are obligate; such as the Oslo Accords. They are very quick to complain about the implementation of Political Conventions and Agreements between the Allied Powers (for which they are not even a part too) not being followed to the interpretation and satisfaction of the Arab Palestinian → YET have the audacity to try and use the causes agreed to between the Allied Powers to their own advantage.

So when an Arab Palestinian (whether I agree with them or not) recognizes the importance of an agreement which was internationally considered as a step towards peace (even to the point of being awards Nobel Prize Recognition), it becomes important to us all to hear and take their observations seriously. We may not agree with them, but they are fundamentally different from the Arab Palestinian that considered "armed struggle" as the only means of settling disputes.

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Actually, I find it kind of refreshing that a PLO Member (or any Arab Palestinian) would put any trust and faith in the political value of their word being a binding obligation.

Um. Tinmore, you watched your own video, right? You know he says that there is an international border at the 1949 Armistice Line, right?

(COMMENT)

All too often do we see the Arab Palestinian refusing to accept the consequences of their actions and attempting to abrogate their responsibilities to which they are obligate; such as the Oslo Accords. They are very quick to complain about the implementation of Political Conventions and Agreements between the Allied Powers (for which they are not even a part too) not being followed to the interpretation and satisfaction of the Arab Palestinian → YET have the audacity to try and use the causes agreed to between the Allied Powers to their own advantage.

So when an Arab Palestinian (whether I agree with them or not) recognizes the importance of an agreement which was internationally considered as a step towards peace (even to the point of being awards Nobel Prize Recognition), it becomes important to us all to hear and take their observations seriously. We may not agree with them, but they are fundamentally different from the Arab Palestinian that considered "armed struggle" as the only means of settling disputes.

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

So when an Arab Palestinian (whether I agree with them or not) recognizes the importance of an agreement which was internationally considered as a step towards peace
Oslo was a shit agreement that was negotiated behind the backs of the Palestinians and signed without their approval. Many voiced their disapproval right away while others joined later as the propaganda wore off and reality took over. The promise of Oslo was to bring peace but it only brought more death, more destruction, and more colonization.

Compliance with Oslo required the PA to violate the rights of the people which should render it void.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

So when an Arab Palestinian (whether I agree with them or not) recognizes the importance of an agreement which was internationally considered as a step towards peace
Oslo was a shit agreement that was negotiated behind the backs of the Palestinians and signed without their approval. Many voiced their disapproval right away while others joined later as the propaganda wore off and reality took over. The promise of Oslo was to bring peace but it only brought more death, more destruction, and more colonization.

Compliance with Oslo required the PA to violate the rights of the people which should render it void.

Indeed, it’s a better arrangement for the PA, PLO, or whatever label the Islamic terrorist franchises prefers to use to, you know, “violate the rights of the people”.

Not surprisingly, you can’t identify what “rights” would have been violated.

Indeed!

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed, it’s a better arrangement for the PA, PLO, or whatever label the Islamic terrorist franchises prefers to use to, you know, “violate the rights of the people”.

Indeed!

Of course I can.

The "PA" spies on people without court issued warrants.

They arrest people who have committed no crime without court issued warrants.

They detain people without charge or trial.

All mandated by Oslo.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed!
Of course I can.

All mandated by Oslo.

How do You know they have committed no crime?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed!
Of course I can.

All mandated by Oslo.

Well gee whiz, sweetie. How is that any different than the normal state of affairs for islamic terrorist Hell holes?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

e_ogonek.jpg
There has never been a perfect decision ever made since the time of Solomon (Ars Notoria). And very few leadership decisions, for any complex society, make everyone happy.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed!

(COMMENT)

The Paestine Liberation Organization (PLO) was "the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people;" as endorsed by the Seventh Arab League Summit Conference and recognized by the UN General Assembly (A/PV.2268).

The Oslo Accords were sgned by the PLO and formally witnessed by Egypt and Jordan (representing Arab Interests) as well as Russia and Norway (as international observers).

You can complain all you want. But your complaint only represents one of many diverse views the Arab Palestinian people held at the time (1993/1995) a quarter century ago.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

e_ogonek.jpg
There has never been a perfect decision ever made since the time of Solomon (Ars Notoria). And very few leadership decisions, for any complex society, make everyone happy.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed!
(COMMENT)

The Paestine Liberation Organization (PLO) was "the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people;" as endorsed by the Seventh Arab League Summit Conference and recognized by the UN General Assembly (A/PV.2268).

The Oslo Accords were sgned by the PLO and formally witnessed by Egypt and Jordan (representing Arab Interests) as well as Russia and Norway (as international observers).

You can compain al you want. But your complaint only represents one of many diverse views the Arab Palestinian people held at the time (1993/1995) a quarter century ago.

Most Respectfully,
R
All foreigners. You are sidestepping my post.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

e_ogonek.jpg

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed!
(COMMENT)

You can compain al you want. But your complaint only represents one of many diverse views the Arab Palestinian people held at the time (1993/1995) a quarter century ago.

Most Respectfully,
R

PLO are foreigners?
:113:

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed!
Of course I can.

All mandated by Oslo.

How do You know they have committed no crime?
If there were crimes there would be warrants, charges, and trials.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

e_ogonek.jpg

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed!
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

PLO are foreigners?
:113:
No surprise that you missed the point.:290968001256257790-final:

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh → Sometimes I think you intentionally mislead people.

Of course I can.
All mandated by Oslo.
{COMMENT)

For your convenience, I have linked copies of the Oslo Accords for your review.

There is absolutely no mention of the following in either Accord:

• Surveillance
• Arrest
• Detain/Detention*
• Courts**
• Warrants

*Footnote: Except as it applied to the release of Hostile Arab Palestinian Prisoner releases (Article XVI) by Israel to the PLO.
**Footnote: Except as it applied to the Rights (Tort Claims and Awards) , Liabilities and Obligations (Article XX).

Both exceptions are in the opposite direction of the allegations you make. They are both either complementary to the Rule of Law or ancillary to the Rue of Law.

While the application of rights and legal principles of the US may be admirable, the fact is that there are many countries that have vastly differing laws on Surveillance, Arrest, Detention, the need for warrants and the Courts. It would be a rather naive approach to suggest that all countries have the same protections as Americans. This would be especially true in the Middles East, the Persian Gulf and African countries.
Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back